Nycd X G13 Two Weeks

Nemosity

Just wanted to share how my girl is coming along. Two weeks in and my first flowering of a known strain. This girl showed her lady parts only a few days after switching her light cycle. Although she seemed to be a bit behind the mystery strain I've been growing, she has quickly caught up and her resin glands are packing on, far ahead of the mystery strain already. I am excited as a school boy on prom night. If everything I have read on this strain is correct, she'll go ten weeks, but I'll let her decide when she's ready and keep a close eye on her trics. Let me know what you think, take a look. :)

gallery_13362_124_30069.jpg

gallery_13362_124_125534.jpg

gallery_13362_124_12401.jpg

gallery_13362_124_30069.jpg

gallery_13362_124_122946.jpg

8 weeks and counting! :gym:

Not sure which, or the heritage behind my girls. I picked them up at a dispensary, great people love that place to fill the voids. They were labeled NYCD x G13. I bought two, one is over three feet tall, the other I took cuttings from and sprouted five more. The one I took the cuttings off is the one pictured here. Funny enough, the clones are now just as big as the one I'm flowering. I even busted the main stem on one of the clones when I was transplanting it into it's new home. With a little black tape and some good ol' sunshine, she sprang back better and more robust! Very resilient strain, very easy to keep and care for, and she is glistening like a diamond in flower. I am very excited, my first true strain and it's blowing the bag seed I had grown out clear out of the water. I am very pleased thus far. I will keep updating this thread and post more pics in a few days so you can all see how this newb grow is progressing. :)

Ok,coming up on three weeks. Here's a few more pic's. I am just amazed at the trich development and the very fruity smell. Someone said grapefruit, yeah, I'd buy that, in fact this smells very citrus-like. Not sure if the g13 on this one meant g13 the plant, or g13 labs seed? Not sure, and at this point it really doesn't matter. As long as she kills my pain and helps me deal with the constant spasms and unrelenting nerve pain, I'll keep her around a long time. Ok, enough of my blabbing.

gallery_13362_124_116513.jpg

gallery_13362_124_130946.jpg

gallery_13362_124_44935.jpg

Coming along nicely, even though I'm such a newb at this, she has been very easy on me. Can't wait to see what she does for me.

how tall are those??

looking swell!!

She is probably around 2ft or so, I can't say with any certainty because I mugged her down with wires. This strain has a natural bushiness, and she resembles a Bonsai tree now more than MM. lol

I plan on switching from soil to bubbles over this winter. :)

how tall are those??

looking swell!!

Halfway into the third week, three days shy of week four. Here's a good shot of how tall she is:

gallery_13362_124_44546.jpg

gallery_13362_124_94210.jpg

gallery_13362_124_10270.jpg

Really looking nice, taking nutes very well and packing on the trichs. I was so enthralled at the last take of mystery seed from an old sack, and this one already has more sugar than when I took the last stuff at 9 weeks. Simply amazing!

very beautiful, also are you flowering with fluro's?

I started with one Sun Systems 400wt HPS system, and added two more 150wt HPS ligts. The heat was crushing so I dumped the two 150's and got some florescence. I opted on the cheap, because I'm a broke arse newb. lol I bought four fixtures from the local hardware for 8 bucks each, (two bulb rack). And filled them with a mix of Sunshine bulbs and Horticulture bulbs. I know I'll take some flack from the vet's here, but sometimes you have to do what you can afford. And these seem to really like the lights, and the heat is down to a minimum. So it's a mix, HPS and Flo. :)

New York City Diesel

Lineage: Mexican Sativa x Afghani

Breeder: SOMA Seeds

Flowering Period: 70 days

Yield: Good

NYC Diesel is best known for its citrus-grapefruit-lemon-fuel stench. It’s not quite as potent as Sour Diesel, but it packs quite a punch. The high is powerful and sometimes overwhelming, with both sativa and indica effects. Be sure you have enough odor control when growing this.

Recommended for: anti-nausea, anti-emetic, and appetite stimulant

Taken from www.onlinepot.org

Sour Diesel

Lineage: [(SensiNL X MassSuperSkunk) X Dawg/Chem] X DNL

Breeder: Reservoir Seeds

Flowering Period: 75 days

Yield: Good

Sour Diesel has a stench like no other: citrus sour with ammonia, diesel fuel and skunk. It punches you in the face with an extremely powerful high and doesn’t let go. Sour Diesel is very sensitive to light leaks, but if treated well it will give you some of the best smoke you’ve ever tasted. Expect significant stretch.

Recommended for: chronic pain, anti-nausea, anti-emetic, and appetite stimulant

Strawberry Cough

Lineage: Strawberry Fields x Haze

Breeder: Dutch Passion

Flowering Period: 63 days

Yield: Average

A sweet, strawberry smell and taste and a comfortable, dreamy, euphoric high make this a nice smoke, but it is a relatively low yielder and produces leafy, airy buds that are hard to trim. Don’t expect every example to smell like strawberries, either—it may take a little imagination with some.

Recommended for: Recommended for: anti-nausea, anti-emetic, and appetite stimulant

Taken from www.onlinepot.org

That's about all I can tell you. I have never heard of sour strawberry, but it sounds interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived