Vip Members Lounage

I'm wondering that too. Some secret society I guess. LOL.

Sb

Yes, We are an elite group that has in-depth conversations about current issues and members. I'm not in this elite group as of today but I think my invite got into my junk e-mail. Any staff members please re-issue that invite. Thanks. :)

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

The first rule of VIP Lounge is never talk about VIP Lounge. :lol:

lol....That's exactly what I was thinking..But thought a smart remark from a mod wasn't a good idea...

The first rule of VIP Lounge is never talk about VIP Lounge. :lol:

lol....That's exactly what I was thinking..But thought a smart remark from a mod wasn't a good idea...

Mods & Admin area I presume. Nearly every well run forum has one so they can discuss matters of importance in a group mode. Frankly, I'm glad they let people know it exists.....many forums don't.

And they have the best meds too.....

GOTTA LOVE IT :)

and im with ya big cat...........

let's just change the topic :)

everyone received the heat advisory for the day?? index could reach 115 degrees before the evening rain comes.

ok, i will come clean because i love you all so very much :)

i believe (not 100% positive) that the VIP members lounge WAS going to have something to do with the co-op that kinda got delayed because of some money hungry idiots.

once again, im just speculating. contrary to popular belief, us mods are really nothing more than regular members with a few more options on the site and thats the truth. the VIP lounge is password protected, and as of last discussion (couple months ago) you had to have 100 posts on the site to become a member.

the VIP lounge never took off and here is proof. there are 3 topics and all 3 are mods "claiming space" before we started letting folks in. there is nothing of content in the VIP lounge........ i promise.

gallery_13801_60_35327.gif

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Yeah, right now the "vip" section is nothing. It was something I was asked to make, then I think other things took priority. I could actually just make this invisible to members for now to quell any conspiracy theory's we might get.

But I guess BB would have to give me the OK on that since it was made under his instruction. Maybe he'll chime in.

Best

well bigcat,

i figure now that i have let the whole world in, its time to make some magic happen in there now that everyone thinks there is nothing going on :)

p.s.

you like my photoshop work?? IMO i did a dang good job hiding whats REALLY in there :)

you see how i hid the coupon for the free 1000w kit, and the 2 gallons of nutes??

All joking aside on my part, because the "secret society" comment was meant as a joke, honestly... What I really thought was, it was a place where there'd be private discussion of things that wouldn't be suited for general view, so some people wouldn't get the wrong idea, like, if there was a patient in need, there'd be a safe place to go for help. It's sad to think that although someone's legit, they still have to hide.. I also thought it was created in part due to an incident that I and 2 others are aware of that was handled in private, because, shortly afterwards, that room was created. Being a non patient or cg, I figured that was why I wasn't invited, which is fine with me.. It seems whether something's said in an open forum or in a private room, someone will always have something to say about it. Can't please everyone. I'm glad the mods do have a place to discuss matters, wherever it is, at least we know they are trying to handle any trouble as quickly as possible.

Sb

once again, all joking aside........... what you thought it was meant to be for?? i think the same thing................. its just that some other things became more important and therefore the room never really got opened. as i said, there hasnt been a post in over a month in that category.

but hopefully we will have that private area open for use soon.

and s.b., i dont think anyone took offense to what you said.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

vip members lounage <---- huh.. learn how to spell especially when this site has spell check

No the site doesn't have "spell check". Your browser may, but the site doesn't. See how easy it is to be wrong?

Archived