Saginaw Rally 7/21 Video

Hello to everyone today. Here is the link to my video of the Saginaw rally. I am in production for my documentary on MMJ. I will be adding videos to my youtube channel throughout the process. I am also looking for help funding this documentary. If you have any questions or would like to help fund you can contact me at kbrown@kettlewhistleproductions.com.

mayorshaggy37

Hello to everyone today. Here is the link to my video of the Saginaw rally. I am in production for my documentary on MMJ. I will be adding videos to my youtube channel throughout the process. I am also looking for help funding this documentary. If you have any questions or would like to help fund you can contact me at kbrown@kettlewhistleproductions.com.

mayorshaggy37

Love your work, clean, brisk, entertaining.

1000 pillars

on foundation of solid rock

We have TRUTH on our side

It turns out we were right all these painful years where even the most hardcore among us have questioned our own use of cannabis

Propaganda and outright lies so powerfully embedded into our culture

It is like airing out a rotton wound that will never heal with the bandage layered in lies and conspirisy

Now the truth will be shown this plant is our friend and co-evolutionary to human kind

We have the medicine... we have the plant to build... build buildings that wont rot or crumble with hemp board and hemp-crete...And improve our health! Souluble protein, omega 3, omega 6, from the seed and seed oil...Now legally imported into the united states from Canada

WE will survive and make this known!

This is not a joke or some sort of game

People NEED this medicine... Humankind needs the shift in consciousness

The Sheriff needs to smoke one with us...join our team of changed Minds!

Evolve, bring humans ahead a few steps...That's what we need ...cannabis is our partner in that evolution

It just trips me out so freakin' hard every single day... We were right! and it continues to be proved as cannabis is proved effective and is more than up to the task of providing near everything we need!

Its great...We all need to celebrate and get that sheriff high as kite send him home with a big bag of fantastic budz to share with his crew...They'll be so stoned they wont even want to think about driving that mustang! :D

mayorshaggy37

awesome video keep them coming the trut needs to be heard peace

Our movement is built on a foundation of stone. We will not be swept into the sea, but will endure the storm. They would be ill advised to test our resolve. We will destroy their tyranny by exercising our rights granted under the Constitution. We are the sick, but we will stand up to protect the strong. I hope that all will see that we are protecting their rights and join us as we attempt to save our beloved land. Thanks, BB

were right with you Bb just say help we got your back your a wonderful leader and speaker loved by all who know you THANKS again for all you do your the best

An instant classic! :D

Watch this one folks...it has more content w/ signs and blueberry and peanutbutter

THANKS!

great day, great people, great support. Ed Boyke 9892495756. he needs people tohelp beat the bushes and take recall etitions around to get signed. call him if you can help in any way.

great day, great people, great support. Ed Boyke 9892495756. he needs people tohelp beat the bushes and take recall etitions around to get signed. call him if you can help in any way.

Judy is so right we are calling any one in Saginaw County to call ED and volunteer the guy who started the recall dropped out I guess because its to hot for him but ED needs help in getting the 20000 signatures necessary to get a recall election and we only have 60 days to do it

mayorshaggy37

Wonderful video! Any way to dl it?

Corruption always causes the collapse of whatever it infects.

We as a nation are rapidly reaching that point.

If we in the MMJ community do NO HARM to others in our efforts we should have EVERY RIGHT to claim the freedoms we have voted for ourselves as American citizens without fear of reprisal and harm to our lives or our loved ones.

America was founded upon freedoms for all its citizens, not just for those that perceive themselves to be in places of power.

Thanks to everyone for their efforts. Eventually they will have to listen.

And please vote in the primaries this August 3rd and in the main election this November.

Your vote DOES count.

Archived