Looking For Hard Candy Sucker Recipes Please

Hard Candy recipe Posted by missy on June 15, 2010 at 9:31am

3 3/4 cups of surgar

1 1/2 cups of light corn syrup

1 cup water may ( subsitute with 1 cup of tinks)

1 tsp. any flavoring extract

1/2 tsp food coloring

1/4 cup of powder sugar for dusting

Directions

In a medium sauce pan , stir together surgar, corn syrup, and water . Cook ,stirring ,over med. heat until sugar dissolves, then bring to a boil. Without stirring, heat to 300 to 310 degree's F ( 149 to 154 degree's C ),or until a small amount of of syrup dropped into cold water forms hard brottle treads.

Remove from heat and stir in flavored extract and food coloring, if desired. Pour onto a greased cookie sheet and dust with powered sugar. Let cool, and break into pieces. Store in air tight container.

WARNING!! be very careful around gas stoves ,when pouring in the tinks.

Any questions please feel free to contact me

Had this in my tutorials....

Dizz

Butterscotch Space Pops

Ingredients

1 cup sugar

1/4 cup light corn syrup

2 tablespoons water

1 1/2 teaspoons vinegar

1/4 cup canna butter

1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract

3 tablespoons cannabis tincture

If you don't want lollipops omit lollipop sticks

Directions

Line several baking sheets with waxed paper; set aside. Use butter to grease the sides of a heavy 1-quart saucepan. In the saucepan, combine the sugar, corn syrup, water and vinegar. Cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, to boiling, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to dissolve the sugar. Avoid splashing the mixture on the sides of the pan. Carefully clip a candy thermometer to the side of the saucepan. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, while adding the butter (cut into 8 pieces), 2 pieces at a time. Continue cooking the mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the thermometer registers 300º F, hard-crack stage. DO NOT EXCEED 300 DEGREES YOU WILL VAPORIZE THE THC.

The candy mixture should boil at a moderate, steady rate over the entire surface. Reaching hard-crack stage should take 25 to 30 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat; remove the thermometer. Stir in the vanilla extract and cannabis tincture. Cool for 5 minutes. Pour the mixture, 1 to 2 tablespoons at a time, onto the prepared baking sheets. The mixture will make 2 to 3 inch circles. Quickly place a lollipop stick into each piece of candy, twisting gently to cover with the candy mixture. Let the lollipops harden. Wrap the lollipops individually in clear plastic wrap to store at room temperature. Makes 12 lollipops. Four lollipops will have about a tablespoon of cannabis tincture in it, so they should be pretty potent if you followed the recipe for the cannabis tincture, which can be found in my tutorials.

You can use any flavor of Jello you like with this recipe! I also have recipes in my blogs.

Dizz

Ingredients: 1/4 cup Budder

3/4 cup Sugar

1/2 cup Light Corn Syrup

1 (3 ounce) Box Cherry (or your favorite flavor) Jello

• non-stick vegetable oil cooking spray

• Directions
    Butter two cookie sheets.

Arrange half of the lollipop sticks on each and set aside.

In a small saucepan over low heat, stir butter, sugar, and corn syrup together until sugar has dissolved.

Slowly bring to a boil, stirring frequently.

Insert a candy thermometer into syrup and continue cooking until temperature reaches 275 degrees. Do not exceed 275 degrees!

Stir in gelatin until smooth.

Remove from heat. (This sugar syrup is very hot and can cause a painful burn!)

Using a metal tablespoon and working quickly, drop heaping spoonfuls of lollipop syrup on end of each lollipop stick.

Flatten into a circle shape with metal spatula sprayed with cooking spray.

Cool completely.

Wrap each sucker in plastic wrap and store in an air tight container.

Hard Candy recipe Posted by missy on June 15, 2010 at 9:31am

3 3/4 cups of surgar

1 1/2 cups of light corn syrup

1 cup water may ( subsitute with 1 cup of tinks)

1 tsp. any flavoring extract

1/2 tsp food coloring

1/4 cup of powder sugar for dusting

Directions

In a medium sauce pan , stir together surgar, corn syrup, and water . Cook ,stirring ,over med. heat until sugar dissolves, then bring to a boil. Without stirring, heat to 300 to 310 degree's F ( 149 to 154 degree's C ),or until a small amount of of syrup dropped into cold water forms hard brottle treads.

Remove from heat and stir in flavored extract and food coloring, if desired. Pour onto a greased cookie sheet and dust with powered sugar. Let cool, and break into pieces. Store in air tight container.

WARNING!! be very careful around gas stoves ,when pouring in the tinks.

Any questions please feel free to contact me

Can I use simpson oil for this? And how much? Also on the video to make the oil it says not to heat above 290. You have to boil to 310 will this ruin the oil????

• 4 weeks later...

You can use any flavor of Jello you like with this recipe! I also have recipes in my blogs.

Dizz

Ingredients: 1/4 cup Budder

3/4 cup Sugar

1/2 cup Light Corn Syrup

1 (3 ounce) Box Cherry (or your favorite flavor) Jello

• non-stick vegetable oil cooking spray

• Directions
    Butter two cookie sheets.

Arrange half of the lollipop sticks on each and set aside.

In a small saucepan over low heat, stir butter, sugar, and corn syrup together until sugar has dissolved.

Slowly bring to a boil, stirring frequently.

Insert a candy thermometer into syrup and continue cooking until temperature reaches 275 degrees. Do not exceed 275 degrees!

Stir in gelatin until smooth.

Remove from heat. (This sugar syrup is very hot and can cause a painful burn!)

Using a metal tablespoon and working quickly, drop heaping spoonfuls of lollipop syrup on end of each lollipop stick.

Flatten into a circle shape with metal spatula sprayed with cooking spray.

Cool completely.

Wrap each sucker in plastic wrap and store in an air tight container.

oh my recipe says half cup butter thought it was yours.any way it turned out great and have got alot of compliments on it.make mine cherry.yummy thanks for recipe Dizz peace

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How many grams of a strong BHO would be used for this recipe?

I want them potent enough to medicate an everyday smoker, but not so much as to make me drool on myself.

Thanks for the recipes Diz!

...Crap we figured this out the other day. How many grams in 1 dose of BHO? It was something like 0.05 grams is a single dose of BHO but I am not sure if that would be the same for cooking.

Archived