Vote Nugent For 25Th Senate District Lapeer/st Clair

This is one of the most fair, insightful, and positive responses to candidate questions I have received. Please support John Nugent for 25th Senate district. I addressed problems with our current attorney general as well.

This is the candidate's response:

John Nugent for State Senate District 25 Lapeer & St. Clair County.

http://www.electjohnnugent.com

Questionnaire.

Do you support the use of Medical Marijuana by both registered andunregistered patients as was overwhelmingly passed by the Citizens ofMichigan in 2008?

YES....if the citizens agreed by voting then we should adhere to the decision of the community.

Do you further support the drastically needed re-classification of Marijuana at a Federal Level from a Schedule One Controlled Substance(the same category as Heroin and Crack Cocaine) to a lowerclassification?

Yes....Our prisons are overflowing...the prisons and jails are expensive and take away funds for education, police and fire.

I need to be clear...I am not a Marijuana user...but I do feel its ridiculous to jail people for personal use of Marijuana.

And finally I have no confidence in Mr. Cox. I honestly believe his days are numbered.

Thank You,

John Nugent

This is one of the most fair, insightful, and positive responses to candidate questions I have received. Please support John Nugent for 25th Senate district. I addressed problems with our current attorney general as well.

This is the candidate's response:

John Nugent for State Senate District 25 Lapeer & St. Clair County.

http://www.electjohnnugent.com

Questionnaire.

Do you support the use of Medical Marijuana by both registered andunregistered patients as was overwhelmingly passed by the Citizens ofMichigan in 2008?

YES....if the citizens agreed by voting then we should adhere to the decision of the community.

Do you further support the drastically needed re-classification of Marijuana at a Federal Level from a Schedule One Controlled Substance(the same category as Heroin and Crack Cocaine) to a lowerclassification?

Yes....Our prisons are overflowing...the prisons and jails are expensive and take away funds for education, police and fire.

I need to be clear...I am not a Marijuana user...but I do feel its ridiculous to jail people for personal use of Marijuana.

And finally I have no confidence in Mr. Cox. I honestly believe his days are numbered.

Thank You,

John Nugent

it was good to meet you i will be their Aug 10

and vote like we never voted befor people

It was great to meet all of you as well.

I hope to post info on the 82nd State Congressional District soon.

Kevin Daley the Republican candidate seems iffy, and Mark Monson the Democratic candidate is presently recovering from surgery, and unable to respond. However, I do know Mark and I believe he will be supportive to our cause. However, I will not support him until I have an emailed and postable response of his position.

The Prosecutor, Sheriff, and many people lurking around the County seat in Lapeer need to go.

it was good to meet you i will be their Aug 10

and vote like we never voted befor people

The Prosecutor, Sheriff, and many people lurking around the County seat in Lapeer need to go.

a very big amen to that. here is a great link watch the moron that comes on before peanut butter its almost at the end. that big lame excuse of a PA he wasnt singing that tune in court. a man gets caught in prison stabbing another inmate here in lapeer and he gets 18 months!!!! another man gets drunk and sexually assaults a handicap women and gets 12 months. I grow 4 small plants locked up for my personal medical needs and I'm looking at 8 years what the bunny muffin is that crap about

Wango tango Nuge! Thanks Oman for the great field work. We'll contact his office also to let him know we're in support of and appreciate his efforts if truly genuine.

Court is crazy, 18 months for attempted homicide with a prison shank did seem a tad lenient considering that you (the town pot head lol) are facing what, eight (8) years? WTF!!??

Oman, we have our work cut out for us. mrniceguy keep your head up buddy, were here with ya. Stay proud, you're not less of a human because of your choice of medical treatment. Actually you're more human for choosing a natural remedy over the bunny muffin BigPharm jams down our throats and elsewhere.

The replies quoted seem very common sense. We lose all sorts of dear/sweet police officers because of the "thousand tiny pricks" of Drug War expense. This politician could potentially support a PUBLIC Health approach(?) to drug usage in general(?).

There is hope that elected public servants can stop trying to cash in on drug-oriented phobia. I'm cynical till my head hits the pillow.

The replies quoted seem very common sense. We lose all sorts of dear/sweet police officers because of the "thousand tiny pricks" of Drug War expense. This politician could potentially support a PUBLIC Health approach(?) to drug usage in general(?).

There is hope that elected public servants can stop trying to cash in on drug-oriented phobia. I'm cynical till my head hits the pillow.

is this nugent any relation to ted?

Archived