Spyder

sknkwrks

I have a pack of Spyder but I haven't germed them yet. I Have tried Spyder but I tried so much at the time I couldn't give a fair report. I can say that Black Creek Gardens grow some fine medicine and I wouldn't be surprised if Spyder turns out to be awesome.

You can get Spyder seeds at the Genesee 3C just ask someone on the staff and they will be able to send you in the right direction.

I believe it has Vortex in it,mostly sativa, someone can correct me if i'm wrong? I too can attest to BCG genetics,very good quality seeds and ppl.

"Correction" spyder is according to the artical in the michigan medical marijuana mag is a cross between lowryder and sputnik. I have seen the spyder on there website and then when i read the artical in the M4 I have been non stop thinking about this interesting strain. avgjoe and triclouds thank you for the input. looks like im gonna get me sum spyder.

"Correction" spyder is according to the artical in the michigan medical marijuana mag is a cross between lowryder and sputnik. I have seen the spyder on there website and then when i read the artical in the M4 I have been non stop thinking about this interesting strain. avgjoe and triclouds thank you for the input. looks like im gonna get me sum spyder.

Thanks for the correction,i wasnt sure but i knew it was sativa.If i had more room i'd get some as well,BCG only deals with high quality. Let me know how they turn out, 10 weeks sounds tempting.

Thanks for the correction,i wasnt sure but i knew it was sativa.If i had more room i'd get some as well,BCG only deals with high quality. Let me know how they turn out, 10 weeks sounds tempting.

I know this will be crazy 10 weeks start to finish 20 hours of light 1+ ounces per plant. PHUCK YEA!! as odd as it sounds i hope to get at least one or two good males from the bunch i would like to see what comes from a spyder mixed with sum purple kush or a little AK47

Archived