Application

Toby

Hello....I was recently evaluated to receive my medical marijuana certification. I was given a packet to mail to the state for processing. We I reviewed the forms, the doctor had noted my job title at the bottom of one of the forms. I am a teacher. I am very worried as I love my job and am quite good at it. Should the doctor have noted what my job title is on the form? I have mailed it off yet. Should ask him to redo the form with my job title or is this something I should not worry about? Help please!!!!

Hello....I was recently evaluated to receive my medical marijuana certification. I was given a packet to mail to the state for processing. We I reviewed the forms, the doctor had noted my job title at the bottom of one of the forms. I am a teacher. I am very worried as I love my job and am quite good at it. Should the doctor have noted what my job title is on the form? I have mailed it off yet. Should ask him to redo the form with my job title or is this something I should not worry about? Help please!!!!

Take it back and ask him to fix it. That is not needed info. John Wells

Archived