The Muffin Man Strikes Again...

Well, here it is, midnight in Michigan summer. Been getting ready to head over to GLCC Music Fest most of the day and this afternoon Dondi calls and asks if could possibly make some medibles for the trip...What an excellent idea! My addled brain didn't think of it...so off I go to find some trim...oh-oh...used it all in the last hash run...hmmm...Fortunately, Dondi had cut down a nice bubble-gum the other day, so a quick run to her house, pick up the trim and the things she needed taken down (small car) to the event... Got home, ate dinner and started cooking while Kathy runs to Meijer's for those last minute things...hope she remembered water...started cooking at about 8 p.m. I took the still wet trim and slowly cooked it in some canola oil, there was at least an ounce of green there, I added about a quarter of an ounce of miscellaneous buds to that and 1 1/4 cups of the canola. Cooked it for a bit longer than usual because it was a much larger amount than I am used to. The oil came out a bit greener than usual, likely the fresh trim had a lot to do with that.

Ended up with a bit over a cup of oil, turned that into 28 mini Cinnamon Swirl muffins, 12 large Wild Blueberry muffins and 24 pieces of Chocolate Chip Brownies...I think that will get our group (and likely a few others) through the weekend...There are 8 members going to this thing, so it should be a worthy effort, at the least...

Only major problem is that, as I cook, I have a tendency to lick my fingers as I go...Now I'm blitzed...

Thanks a lot Dondi...lol...done me in again!

Hopefully I will get a very nice sleep tonight...Peace...j.b.

Well, here it is, midnight in Michigan summer. Been getting ready to head over to GLCC Music Fest most of the day and this afternoon Dondi calls and asks if could possibly make some medibles for the trip...What an excellent idea! My addled brain didn't think of it...so off I go to find some trim...oh-oh...used it all in the last hash run...hmmm...Fortunately, Dondi had cut down a nice bubble-gum the other day, so a quick run to her house, pick up the trim and the things she needed taken down (small car) to the event... Got home, ate dinner and started cooking while Kathy runs to Meijer's for those last minute things...hope she remembered water...started cooking at about 8 p.m. I took the still wet trim and slowly cooked it in some canola oil, there was at least an ounce of green there, I added about a quarter of an ounce of miscellaneous buds to that and 1 1/4 cups of the canola. Cooked it for a bit longer than usual because it was a much larger amount than I am used to. The oil came out a bit greener than usual, likely the fresh trim had a lot to do with that.

Ended up with a bit over a cup of oil, turned that into 28 mini Cinnamon Swirl muffins, 12 large Wild Blueberry muffins and 24 pieces of Chocolate Chip Brownies...I think that will get our group (and likely a few others) through the weekend...There are 8 members going to this thing, so it should be a worthy effort, at the least...

Only major problem is that, as I cook, I have a tendency to lick my fingers as I go...Now I'm blitzed...

thanks much

Guest Medicinal Patient

:lol: Great story and visual! Thanks for sharing! Deserves a pos when I get some again. Have a great weekend at the festival!

Wild Blueberry Muffins! Now that sounds awesome!

Archived