Williamston Smokers Club Update

Perhaps .. but that wouldn't change the criteria for entrapment.

The sheriff vowed to bust him. The sheriff arranged for a delivery of massive quantities of marijuana to Wayne. No charges are pending against the sheriff for delivery of marijuana.

I believe the sheriff entrapped an otherwise innocent man. And I believe he committed at least one felony to do so.

Wait a minute, Dont get me wrong I believe the sheriff's actions 2 b bulliesh, unethical,power hungry, and just downright cowardly if he set up Dagit like that! Bigtime, IF thats the case,IF, then Dagit should sue in court! Thats my feeling IF that were the case we have a case of an officer who should be brought to justice!PERIOD

Wait a minute, Dont get me wrong I believe the sheriff's actions 2 b bulliesh, unethical,power hungry, and just downright cowardly if he set up Dagit like that! Bigtime, IF thats the case,IF, then Dagit should sue in court! Thats my feeling IF that were the case we have a case of an officer who should be brought to justice!PERIOD

I was thinking you were in agreement when I posted that.

The headlines read "more than one hundred pounds .." I just think folks should look a little closer.

ya know, who cares how much he was going to make off it. this has turned into yet ANOTHER "how much should you charge for mmj" argument, essentially.

take how much he was going to make out of the equation, and we all agree - he should not be arrested for 1) smoke, and for 2) doing so to help others.

you want to talk about people making money off the sick? talk about doctors and lawyers.

wayne was going to make no more than people were willing to give him. end of story, don't worry about other people's dealings and your life will be simpler

Are police even allowed to transfer possession of MM to a civilian? In amounts that would put a person over limit?

That's where the protect part of serve and protect should come in. Protect a person from doing something that could be construed as being illegal, not try to get them to do it.

oh...they do this all the time!

I even saw an episode on tv where they set up people...

They would pose as drug dealers in an area they think is a good one...

They ask people walking by if they want to buy crack...they sell them crack!

Then...bust 'em

One person got away though...a car pulled in front of the cops and they lost 'em...

So they actually sold crack to someone and they took it home or wherever and smoked it up!LOL!

Yeah...doesnt seem quite right does it???

And they knew he was a patient...so if he wasnt in violation of the MMJ act...they made sure he was...then busted him!

oh...they do this all the time!

I even saw an episode on tv where they set up people...

They would pose as drug dealers in an area they think is a good one...

They ask people walking by if they want to buy crack...they sell them crack!

Then...bust 'em

One person got away though...a car pulled in front of the cops and they lost 'em...

So they actually sold crack to someone and they took it home or wherever and smoked it up!LOL!

Yeah...doesnt seem quite right does it???

And they knew he was a patient...so if he wasnt in violation of the MMJ act...they made sure he was...then busted him!

I'm quite sure there is no exception within the CSA that allows police to deliver drugs to people.

That is supposed to be against the law. No exceptions.

ya know, who cares how much he was going to make off it. this has turned into yet ANOTHER "how much should you charge for mmj" argument, essentially.

take how much he was going to make out of the equation, and we all agree - he should not be arrested for 1) smoke, and for 2) doing so to help others.

you want to talk about people making money off the sick? talk about doctors and lawyers.

wayne was going to make no more than people were willing to give him. end of story, don't worry about other people's dealings and your life will be simpler

Are you a caregiver?

oh yeah...they did another one on the same show...

They had a female officer all dolled up asking men on the street if they wanted a "date"

Yep and if they said yes...they tackled em!

Yeah, the show was called vice cops or something like that...real vice maybe

I dont know...yeah they had real drugs and well they were basically drug dealers

...out causing problems for people just walking by...roped into drugs and prostitution by law enforcement...then tackled!

I think the rule book is out the window in vice....just make the bust!

Archived