Jacks Cleaner

Well i just got these beans and i am going to track the progress on this site. I have 10 seeds and this is going to be my first run for myself. i just got certified and these beans are going to be for my mdeicine. I am gargiver for one patient which they have what they ike already and do not want anything new. I am soaking them in 1 capful peroxide to 2 oz of reverse osmosis water.

post-7305-032607600 1280501398_thumb.jpg

yep, now i have placed on a damp paper towel. i actually soaked them on 7-29 but i could not get on site. i will be using a blend of light warrior and ffof. i will be using the fox farm nuts also. sprouting under a 2 ft 4 bulb t5 vegging under 400 wat mh. flower under a 1000 w hps.

wonder if next watering if should add a couplr drops of super thrive. i make my own clone solution with fox farm and super thrive and it works awesome, so i might as well try this solution unless other wise suggested. i usauly just go by the feeding chart on teh fox farm

Well i just got these beans and i am going to track the progress on this site. I have 10 seeds and this is going to be my first run for myself. i just got certified and these beans are going to be for my mdeicine. I am gargiver for one patient which they have what they ike already and do not want anything new. I am soaking them in 1 capful peroxide to 2 oz of reverse osmosis water.

Hmmmm, when I ordered TGA seeds (Querkle) from Attitude, they came in the original packaging. Also, the seeds were in a small tinted glass vial, which was in a small plastic bag with a card stapled to it. This card showed all TGA products and the Querkle was check marked.

Anyway, I am interested to see your progress.

Make sure you take clones from each female phenotype. That way you are sure to have the one you want to keep.

i got these seeds from a friend at a club. i did not order from a seed company. Yep we will see what we get. off to a good start with them all germinating. they are a f2 cross of jacks cleaner. hog the breeder a local guy ordered seeds and ened up with a male and a quality female clone and aquired seeds that way. at least i hope that is how i remeber and hopefully my friend will elobarate more if he stops to check this post out as the exact leneage fo this seed. i will keep everyone posted and looke forward to all the good advice.

Oxygen to the tap root.

I have never tried using a hydrogen peroxide solution for soaking seeds. I have always used a small percentage of bleech, about 1/8 tsp in an 8 - 12 oz cup of distilled water. The reason I use the bleech is so while the seeds are soaking it prevents bacteria and fungal growth on the seeds. If it takes more than three days of soaking I will then refresh the water/bleech solution.

:D

I also like to keep the water they are germinating in warm, I will usually just put them in a glass cup and place the cup on top of my stereo near the vents where it will keep warm. Just have to make sure it does not get too warm.

The reading i been doing on the oringnal jacks cleaner says tall, top before flower, it stretches and swells at the last two weeks of flowering, essence of lemon pinne cleaner with a sativia type mediacation. 8 to 10 weeks but i go by trichcolor. Long ways away, but look forward to sharing all this good and bad.

Archived