Bud Yeild Per Plant

buddies

yup, you got it.

you put 16 under a 1000w and get 2.5 each you earn your spot in the hall-of-fame :)

I use the magnum xxxl hoods getting 6 x 6 coverage with 18 inches above canopy. I use the water farm 4 gal drip buckets but I added an air line to the bottom of each bucket. So the 2.5 per plant is real easy to achive now.

I use the magnum xxxl hoods getting 6 x 6 coverage with 18 inches above canopy. I use the water farm 4 gal drip buckets but I added an air line to the bottom of each bucket. So the 2.5 per plant is real easy to achive now.

How do you like that Magnum XXXL hood, I saw one in person the other day and I really want one... actually 2!!

but can you get 2.5 from 16 under a 1000w?? :)

I am confused.... from what I've read people average around 4 oz in hydro some ^^^^^ way more... anyway if you put 8 under a 1000 and got average 4oz thats 896 close enough.... to me that should get you in the book =)

more feasible:) LONG veg period :)

We bought 6 I love them great coverage without having to hang too high. Payed 609 for 3 on line free shipping. It has been a while though. Saw them for 320 some where too high.

That hood wood cover my 6x6 nicely I think =) I don't think I could pay over 2 for one.

but can you get 2.5 from 16 under a 1000w?? :)

Yes without a problem, I am averaging more than that to be honest. I did that before I started blowing the roots. I only veg until they are 12 to 14 inches tall. And now I have modified this system to dwc so the plant mass has doubled, not just the height but the thickness of stalks stem leaves and buds.

more feasible:) LONG veg period :)

Veg time being????

oh well that 100% depends on strain. as does everything else. dont get me wrong, 1000 grams from 1000 watts is very doable with a lot of strains. including lanky ones that you can fit 40 of under a 1000w :)

but my moby/haze strain, if vegged for 30 days, gives me between 5-6 ounces per plant and i can get 6 of them under a 1000w.

med_gallery_13801_60_147606.jpg

oh well that 100% depends on strain. as does everything else. dont get me wrong, 1000 grams from 1000 watts is very doable with a lot of strains. including lanky ones that you can fit 40 of under a 1000w :)

but my moby/haze strain, if vegged for 30 days, gives me between 5-6 ounces per plant and i can get 6 of them under a 1000w.

I can't give you a plus +rep but

+rep

i dont brag........... :) ............. i just like to show people that its not as hard as they think................

but every once in awhile, i can't hold back :)

yeah, thats an 8" x 10" sheet of regular paper :)

med_gallery_13801_60_1031642.jpg

I don't know what I would do if I had a bud that big in my grow room, I got the longest bud I have ever had this cycle right now. She comes down on sunday.... shes a keeper =)