Bud Yeild Per Plant

buddies

i dont brag........... :) ............. i just like to show people that its not as hard as they think................

but every once in awhile, i can't hold back :)

yeah, thats an 8" x 10" sheet of regular paper :)

BG that made me slack jawed and shake my head. you are as a god to me.

I love yield talk.

Erhm, 8 ounces per plant in hydroponics, on average? I think that's a little exaggerated... It's very unlikely. Is it possible? Yes. But it's really not feasable.

Bigger individual plants = Bigger individual yields.

Smaller individual plants = Smaller individual yields.

Grow as many large plants as you can manage in your grow space or grow as many small plants as you can manage in your grow space.

Which ever you choose should be based on your demand/consumption rate.

Now as far as actual numbers go, well, it's nearly impossible to determine any kind of "normalcy" in a situation where one persons garden could have a single variable slightly different from the next persons that could vastly affect the yield. I would have to agree with some of the previous posts as far as grams per watt is concerned. Anything from 2-3 ounces per plant under a 1000w light is generally considered top notch.

med_gallery_1395_16_31437.png

Strain - LA Woman (DNA Genetics)

Light Source - 600w SunPulse Pulse Start Metal Halide

Medium - Fox Farms Ocean Forest. Soil. Uncut.

Container Size - 3 Gallon Grow Bag

Dry Yield - 3.2Ozs

This plant was grown as a test subject, along with 3 others, for a bulb I was trying out a long time ago. This was the highest yielder of the bunch. It stood nearly 3.5ft out of the grow bag. I had to tie her up because she kept on falling over. She was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. The leaves turned a deep purplish orangy color while the viens of the leaves stayed a bright neon green color. It was friggin awesome man. The picture was taken just before harvest with an iPhone so there was no flash to show off all the trichomes. But she was a sticky gal that's for sure! But you can still get an idea. There is another picture in my gallery, a close up of the top of the main cola... A camera with a flash makes all the difference though... I need a better camera.

Comparing outdoor yields to indoor yields is completely pointless in my opinion. Outdoor yields will ALWAYS be greater given all other factors are equal. There are no if's, ands, or buts about it...

Archived