Jury Trial In Lapeer August 10Th( Judge Not Letting Me Use The Ad Or Mention Medical Marijuana

**************CALLING ALL READERS!!!***************URGENT AND NEED YOU**********PLEASE!

ON TUESDAY AUGUST 10TH I AM GOING TO MMJ JURY TRAIL!!! 8:30AM. SHOW UP 7AM TILL TRIAL TO HELP PROTEST AND STAND UP FOR OUR LAWS!

**SUPPORT NEEDED***** ALL PROTESTORS WANTED!!!!!

255 CLAY STREET, LAPEER MICHIGAN.

JUDGE DENIED DISMISSAL AND DENIED MY RIGHT TO USE AFFIRMATIVE DEPENSE AND I AM A QUALIFING PATIENT, AND I HAVE MY CARD. I HAVE MULTIPLE LAWYERS SAYING IT IS IN MY RIGHT TO USE AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSE ON A JURY TRIAL .THE JUDGE SUPPRESSED MEDICAL MARJIJ AND THE A.D. IN MY CASE EVEN THOUGH I AM A REGISTERED QUALIFIED CARD HOLDING PATIENT!

IF I EVEN MENTION MEDICAL MARIJUANA OR THE FACT THAT I AM A LEGAL CARD HOLDER THE JUDGE WILL FIND ME GUILTY --THESE ARE HIS WORDS----

I NEED YOU TO TELL THE JURY!!!!!!!

AS OF NOW I CANT DEFEND MYSELF BY TELLING THE TRUTH TO THE COURTS AND THEY ARE VIOLATING THE LAW!!!!!!

I AM ASKING FOR ALL THE HELP AND SUPPORT I CAN GET FROM ANYONE!!! ANY AND ALL SUPPORT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!! PLEASE HELP!! THE MORE PEOPLE STANDING UP WILL CHANGE OUR COURTS!

LOOKING AT MAX 8 YEAR SENTENCE. --A FATHER AND FAMILY MAN- DONT WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO MY CHILDREN!!--

New court date FEB 23rd 2011 @ 9am were meeting @7:45 I know its cold we are planning on hot chocolate and coffee for those that show up

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow! This is horrible! So sorry to hear about this. I wish you well. I cannot make it that far on a weekday. I can't take any vacation yet. I am still working off the negative vacation time i accrued recently. I hope you have been in contact with the ACLU. I also hope you don't let your lawyers just sit there and let this Judge railroad you. Please give us some more details of the case they have against you.

**************CALLING ALL READERS!!!***************URGENT AND NEED YOU**********PLEASE!

ON TUESDAY AUGUST 10TH I AM GOING TO MMJ JURY TRAIL!!! 8:30AM. SHOW UP 7AM TILL TRIAL TO HELP PROTEST AND STAND UP FOR OUR LAWS!

**SUPPORT NEEDED***** ALL PROTESTORS WANTED!!!!!

255 CLAY STREET, LAPEER MICHIGAN.

JUDGE DENIED DISMISSAL AND DENIED MY RIGHT TO USE AFFIRMATIVE DEPENSE AND I AM A QUALIFING PATIENT, AND I HAVE MY CARD. I HAVE MULTIPLE LAWYERS SAYING IT IS IN MY RIGHT TO USE AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSE ON A JURY TRIAL .THE JUDGE SUPPRESSED MEDICAL MARJIJ AND THE A.D. IN MY CASE EVEN THOUGH I AM A REGISTERED QUALIFIED CARD HOLDING PATIENT!

IF I EVEN MENTION MEDICAL MARIJUANA OR THE FACT THAT I AM A LEGAL CARD HOLDER THE JUDGE WILL FIND ME GUILTY --THESE ARE HIS WORDS----

I NEED YOU TO TELL THE JURY!!!!!!!

AS OF NOW I CANT DEFEND MYSELF BY TELLING THE TRUTH TO THE COURTS AND THEY ARE VIOLATING THE LAW!!!!!!

I AM ASKING FOR ALL THE HELP AND SUPPORT I CAN GET FROM ANYONE!!! ANY AND ALL SUPPORT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!! PLEASE HELP!! THE MORE PEOPLE STANDING UP WILL CHANGE OUR COURTS!

LOOKING AT MAX 8 YEAR SENTENCE. --A FATHER AND FAMILY MAN- DONT WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO MY CHILDREN!!--

don't worry i and others will be their fro support their are a lot of people at a event right now they will read this come monday

You may not be able to mention MM, but maybe you can submit letters from your MM forms, doc reports, OT, caregiver, etc directly to evidence. Then you may be able to refer to those documents as exhibits?

I'm with you in spirit. May justice prevail!

Maybe some fliers made up explaining jury nullification given to every person to enter the courthouse that day is an idea. Alot of ppl dont even know it is their right as a jury to decide to not punish a person even if they are found guilty of a crime.

I went to the awesome pig roast tonight, sponsored by the dryden disp. I tried to pass the word around, in doing so I ran into a really well known lawyer in town here, he said to please this judge i'm gonna need letters of recommendation from family and friends stating I'm not a bad guy. So I am working on that right now. he said I'm working with a judge that doesn't usually let anyone use evidence as a defense, he said he plays hard.

I finally got to see the video from saginaw bob the paper bag was no joke that's how I felt at the pre trial the other day i was so worn by everything I couldn't even hold my head up. I am so ripped up over this crap. I talked with micheal K in a few messages the other day and he said I should be covered and that I'm really getting nailed. If I were only rich and could afford a bull dog lawyer, I would be great.

Maybe some fliers made up explaining jury nullification given to every person to enter the courthouse that day is an idea. Alot of ppl dont even know it is their right as a jury to decide to not punish a person even if they are found guilty of a crime.

A jury DOESN'T punish in this type of case. The jury decides guilt or innocence and a judge sentences.

A jury DOESN'T punish in this type of case. The jury decides guilt or innocence and a judge sentences.

i think he is facing up to 4 years but i think the jury will set him Free or his Lawyer will appeal it i have been to many court room and i hope this time i will see many their last court day their were maybe 4-5 so if any one can go i thank them now

great idea lets get as many people there as possible time to rally again lets stand up and be heard again be in Lapeer Aug 10th lets support this guy

Archived