Jury Trial In Lapeer August 10Th( Judge Not Letting Me Use The Ad Or Mention Medical Marijuana

I doubt if you can get yourself out of jail for child support violation by "rolling over on someone". Maybe Mr. Nice Guy and his buddy are suspects in the murder of this elderly woman. Who knows? Like I said before, this case sounds "fishy".

The only way to get out of jail for child support is to 1. pay up or 2. have your baby's momma sign a release of responsibility. The Friend of the Court doesn't typically get involved with the homicide division (the mere notion is just rediculous). It's amazing what kind of BS people come up with these days. Sure, Mr. Deadbeat Dad...your kids can go on starving with no shoes on their feet as long as you tell us who you THINK might have killed this old broad. Come on! Really? Mr. Nice Guy....you need to come to grips with the fact that you f'ed up by not keeping proper medical records (or even going to the doc)for your "pain" and that the affirmative defense is for people who have a doctor's recommendation. It matters none that you have your card now. You did nothing to persue your card until a month after you got busted. In the eyes of the judge (and to any other logical thinking person), you were tying to cover your butt. Add to the fact that you are only a kid and could probably control your pain better with some PT (the state does provide insurance for people who can't afford it) than marijuana could. This law was put into place for people with debilitating pain such as that from MS, cancer, wasting syndrome...pain such as you've never felt a day in your life. People like you make a mockery of this whole MMJ Program. Accept your sentence, whatever it ends up being. You made your bed, now lie in it. Go to one of your local compassion clubs and talk to the patients who are dying from cancer and can't eat or who can't even move due to the excruciating pain, or talk to somebody who has had over 12 inches of bowel removed/resectioned due to Crohn's and ulcerative colitis (my brand of pain),then come back here and beg for symapthy for being a pothead who got busted. You ought to be ashamed.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only way to get out of jail for child support is to 1. pay up or 2. have your baby's momma sign a release of responsibility. The Friend of the Court doesn't typically get involved with the homicide division (the mere notion is just rediculous). It's amazing what kind of BS people come up with these days. Sure, Mr. Deadbeat Dad...your kids can go on starving with no shoes on their feet as long as you tell us who you THINK might have killed this old broad. Come on! Really? Mr. Nice Guy....you need to come to grips with the fact that you f'ed up by not keeping proper medical records (or even going to the doc)for your "pain" and that the affirmative defense is for people who have a doctor's recommendation. It matters none that you have your card now. You did nothing to persue your card until a month after you got busted. In the eyes of the judge (and to any other logical thinking person), you were tying to cover your butt. Add to the fact that you are only a kid and could probably control your pain better with some PT (the state does provide insurance for people who can't afford it) than marijuana could. This law was put into place for people with debilitating pain such as that from MS, cancer, wasting syndrome...pain such as you've never felt a day in your life. People like you make a mockery of this whole MMJ Program. Accept your sentence, whatever it ends up being. You made your bed, now lie in it. Go to one of your local compassion clubs and talk to the patients who are dying from cancer and can't eat or who can't even move due to the excruciating pain, or talk to somebody who has had over 12 feet of bowel removed/resectioned due to Crohn's and ulcerative colitis (my brand of pain),then come back here and beg for symapthy for being a pothead who got busted. You ought to be ashamed.

These people who are supporting this fiasco are creating a negative sterotype for REAL medical marijuana patients.

These people who are supporting this fiasco are creating a negative sterotype for REAL medical marijuana patients.

I couldn't agree more. This kid probably got caught with some plants, pot and little plastic bags and (rightfully) got the book thrown at him. Now he wants to shout "affirmative defense" from the rooftops and beg the sympathy from all these people who are either too kindhearted or (pardon me) stupid/stoned to see him for what he is - a stupid kid who got caught smoking, dealing, or both. Add to that some sob story about a buddy in jail who blah,blah,blah and that's all these people need to hear. It's really sad that people like this take advantage of all the nicer people here and use them as a means to further their unlawful agenda. I'm considering showing up on the 10th in support of the judge in this kids case. All you people who are considering supporting this kid's cause really ought to reconsider just what it is you are supporting....everybody loves a good sob story, but he's just taking advantage.

All that being said...I also think a huge flaw in this system are these certification centers that will give anybody a card for the right price. I'm willing to bet that there are more than a few "patients" out there (and on these forums)that have their card because they paid the right doctor the right amount of money and as a result, they can now get high for free. I'd be really interested to know how many people on these forums are truly sick as opposed to just using their card as a means to obtain/grow their drug of choice legally. I'm sure its more than anybody thinks. I thinks these cert. centers ought to be shut down because these doctors who work them are only out to make money....they care little whether or not they are "prescribing" to people who need MMJ or not. Its the almighty dollar that makes their pen move. I had my papers signed by my gastroenterologist who works out of a major hospital and has been seeing me for over 8 years. He knows my medical history and has worked with my surgeons and can make an INFORMED decision as to whether MMJ would benefit me. That's the way the MMMP was designed to work, not some crooked doc who got kicked out of private practice and now resorts to signing papers for any pothead with a few hundred bucks to spare. Its ludacris.

The only way to get out of jail for child support is to 1. pay up or 2. have your baby's momma sign a release of responsibility. The Friend of the Court doesn't typically get involved with the homicide division (the mere notion is just rediculous). It's amazing what kind of BS people come up with these days. Sure, Mr. Deadbeat Dad...your kids can go on starving with no shoes on their feet as long as you tell us who you THINK might have killed this old broad. Come on! Really? Mr. Nice Guy....you need to come to grips with the fact that you f'ed up by not keeping proper medical records (or even going to the doc)for your "pain" and that the affirmative defense is for people who have a doctor's recommendation. It matters none that you have your card now. You did nothing to persue your card until a month after you got busted. In the eyes of the judge (and to any other logical thinking person), you were tying to cover your butt. Add to the fact that you are only a kid and could probably control your pain better with some PT (the state does provide insurance for people who can't afford it) than marijuana could. This law was put into place for people with debilitating pain such as that from MS, cancer, wasting syndrome...pain such as you've never felt a day in your life. People like you make a mockery of this whole MMJ Program. Accept your sentence, whatever it ends up being. You made your bed, now lie in it. Go to one of your local compassion clubs and talk to the patients who are dying from cancer and can't eat or who can't even move due to the excruciating pain, or talk to somebody who has had over 12 feet of bowel removed/resectioned due to Crohn's and ulcerative colitis (my brand of pain),then come back here and beg for symapthy for being a pothead who got busted. You ought to be ashamed.

Oh yes .. I fully support someone being able to go get their letter after the fact. It is in the law. You seem to want to toss away our law.

All of your BS ignores the fact that this is a real human in pain that has found out that mmj works for him.

What you are doing here is nothing but rubbing salt into his wounds.

What I support or not does not effect what is written in the law. You seem to have a problem with what is within the law itself. Thinly disguised by your, seemingly, contempt for potheads.

If you have a problem with the law, then work to change it.

What I intend to support is the civil rights given to us by the voters. This persons civil rights are being violated. If you don't wish to voice your support for our civil rights, then don't.

he got his card now so obvisly he had a real need for the MMJ and i truly belive too that his charges are bogus some people dont have INS. or a lot of cash to go to the doctor. i have a patient that was on narcotic pills for years they told me that the clinics whouldnt take thier Ins. so it took awile to save up the 200$ to go to one should this person be any diffrent

I couldn't agree more. This kid probably got caught with some plants, pot and little plastic bags and (rightfully) got the book thrown at him. Now he wants to shout "affirmative defense" from the rooftops and beg the sympathy from all these people who are either too kindhearted or (pardon me) stupid/stoned to see him for what he is - a stupid kid who got caught smoking, dealing, or both. Add to that some sob story about a buddy in jail who blah,blah,blah and that's all these people need to hear. It's really sad that people like this take advantage of all the nicer people here and use them as a means to further their unlawful agenda. I'm considering showing up on the 10th in support of the judge in this kids case. All you people who are considering supporting this kid's cause really ought to reconsider just what it is you are supporting....everybody loves a good sob story, but he's just taking advantage.

All that being said...I also think a huge flaw in this system are these certification centers that will give anybody a card for the right price. I'm willing to bet that there are more than a few "patients" out there (and on these forums)that have their card because they paid the right doctor the right amount of money and as a result, they can now get high for free. I'd be really interested to know how many people on these forums are truly sick as opposed to just using their card as a means to obtain/grow their drug of choice legally. I'm sure its more than anybody thinks. I thinks these cert. centers ought to be shut down because these doctors who work them are only out to make money....they care little whether or not they are "prescribing" to people who need MMJ or not. Its the almighty dollar that makes their pen move. I had my papers signed by my gastroenterologist who works out of a major hospital and has been seeing me for over 8 years. He knows my medical history and has worked with my surgeons and can make an INFORMED decision as to whether MMJ would benefit me. That's the way the MMMP was designed to work, not some crooked doc who got kicked out of private practice and now resorts to signing papers for any pothead with a few hundred bucks to spare. Its ludacris.

If you don't like what is in the law, the work to change it.

This person is having their civil rights violated.

What's wrong with you?

Oh yes .. I fully support someone being able to go get their letter after the fact.

All of your BS ignores the fact that this is a real human in pain that has found out that mmj works for him.

What you are doing here is nothing but rubbing salt into his wounds.

What I support or not does not effect what is written in the law. You seem to have a problem with what is within the law itself. Thinly disguised by your, seemingly, contempt for potheads.

If you have a problem with the law, then work to change it.

What I intend to support is the civil rights given to us by the voters. This persons civil rights are being violated. If you don't wish to voice your support for our civil rights, then don't.

so whats the plan i will be their but should i get their at 7AM with a sign

If you don't like what is in the law, the work to change it.

This person is having their civil rights violated.

What's wrong with you?

Nothing is wrong with me. I have no contempt for potheads...just the ones who try and hide behind a law written for sick people. How many of you have actually met this "patient"? Few, I'm sure. Yet you are willing to risk arrest and prosecution yourselves. Obsurd. Does it suck? yes. Is it worth it? No.

Nothing is wrong with me. I have no contempt for potheads...just the ones who try and hide behind a law written for sick people. How many of you have actually met this "patient"? Few, I'm sure. Yet you are willing to risk arrest and prosecution yourselves. Obsurd. Does it suck? yes. Is it worth it? No.

I risk arrest and conviction when I stay silent and let them do anything they wish to others.

This person received a letter from a licensed doctor.

Now you're asking us to second guess that doctor. And you seem to think it's OK for a judge to second guess a doctor.

Judges do not write such letters. Nor do you. Judges are REQUIRED to respect that letter, even if you don't.

This is a violation of civil rights that were given to us by the voters of this state.

Again .. if you think the law is wrong, then work to change it.

sounds to me your ludacris why are you so quick to point fingers and spread lies make up your own story of what probally happened? shouldnt talk unless you know what your talking about. the same thing happened here in saginaw people pointing fingers spreading lies but we protested anyway and it has made a huge impact on what is going on now. the real storys will be heard. INOCENT leo guilty. how ludacris is that? education and peace to you

Guest Wayne

Are you people even reading the law that was passed? How about we convene a board and determine whether YOU are "legal" or not? Who needs the law when individuals can pass judgement out of ignorance? Just exactly what do you think the AD is? Some silly waste of effort, paper, and ink? Let's just ignore the parts we don't understand or choose not to accept. Anyone know what the term in this law "unregistered patients" means? Must be about moon phases or something I guess. Seems some in this community are coming to accept the oppositions position that this law is really lame, impossible to understand, and needs fixing by the legislature.

so i guess you are not going??

There are many folks that we as a community owe thanks to. The ones that kept on with the struggle to inform the ppl of the gov lies and mis-info.

Thier stand was not just for themselves, but for all of us that follow. By being here, we know the truths that were hidden from us, the harm done to the suffering.

Back in 1937, when Hemp was outlawed, up until now 2010, how much suffering would this plant have ended? How many lives saved?

Yes, we owe a lot of ppl a BIG THANK-YOU, and most had NO CARD!!

You can call me Pothead or whatever name you want to spew, me having a card or not, should not determine where I stand on a Basic Rights issue.

The Law, is just that, the LAW. Even judges need to learn this one.

Santas_Helper (see you on the 10th - support for Mr. Nice Guy)

There are many folks that we as a community owe thanks to. The ones that kept on with the struggle to inform the ppl of the gov lies and mis-info.

Thier stand was not just for themselves, but for all of us that follow. By being here, we know the truths that were hidden from us, the harm done to the suffering.

Back in 1937, when Hemp was outlawed, up until now 2010, how much suffering would this plant have ended? How many lives saved?

Yes, we owe a lot of ppl a BIG THANK-YOU, and most had NO CARD!!

You can call me Pothead or whatever name you want to spew, me having a card or not, should not determine where I stand on a Basic Rights issue.

The Law, is just that, the LAW. Even judges need to learn this one.

Santas_Helper (see you on the 10th - support for Mr. Nice Guy)

Thank you. (out of rep points for today .. but you should get one for this post)

Guest Wayne

"I had my papers signed by my gastroenterologist who works out of a major hospital and has been seeing me for over 8 years. He knows my medical history and has worked with my surgeons and can make an INFORMED decision as to whether MMJ would benefit me."

Could you be kind enough to inquire of your gastroenterologist as to what clinical trials, medical studies, or published medical journals he gained his wealth of INFORMED "medical marijuana" knowledge? It's something many would be interested in sharing with their personal physician's. You and he appear to hold the power in your hands to educate the medical community here in Michigan. Has he spoken of this with those he knows in the medical community? Seems he has the ability to enrich himself with speaking engagements and expert medical marijuana consultations. I have yet to hear of any other "medical marijuana" experts practicing in Michigan other than him. He could run the "quacks" out of town by exposing their incompetence.

I'm just going to say it I don't like you.

sounds to me your ludacris why are you so quick to point fingers and spread lies make up your own story of what probally happened? shouldnt talk unless you know what your talking about. the same thing happened here in saginaw people pointing fingers spreading lies but we protested anyway and it has made a huge impact on what is going on now. the real storys will be heard. INOCENT leo guilty. how ludacris is that? education and peace to you

Wow...can you even form a proper sentence? The State of Michigan, who provides for you MMJ rights, also provides a FREE K-12 education. You should have paid more attention to the grammer portion of it. Your sentence structure and spelling are atrocious! It looks like it should be education to you, huh?

"I had my papers signed by my gastroenterologist who works out of a major hospital and has been seeing me for over 8 years. He knows my medical history and has worked with my surgeons and can make an INFORMED decision as to whether MMJ would benefit me."

Could you be kind enough to inquire of your gastroenterologist as to what clinical trials, medical studies, or published medical journals he gained his wealth of INFORMED "medical marijuana" knowledge? It's something many would be interested in sharing with their personal physician's. You and he appear to hold the power in your hands to educate the medical community here in Michigan. Has he spoken of this with those he knows in the medical community? Seems he has the ability to enrich himself with speaking engagements and expert medical marijuana consultations. I have yet to hear of any other "medical marijuana" experts practicing in Michigan other than him. He could run the "quacks" out of town by exposing their incompetence.

Was there a question somewhere in that cluster of nonsense?

Wow...can you even form a proper sentence? The State of Michigan, who provides for you MMJ rights, also provides a FREE K-12 education. You should have paid more attention to the grammer portion of it. Your sentence structure and spelling are atrocious! It looks like it should be education to you, huh?

Hey fecal matter for brains!!

The State of Michigan DOES NOT PROVIDE US MMJ RIGHTS!

It is the PEOPLE that have provided these rights in spite of everything that the State of Michigan could do to prevent it.

I risk arrest and conviction when I stay silent and let them do anything they wish to others.

This person received a letter from a licensed doctor.

Now you're asking us to second guess that doctor. And you seem to think it's OK for a judge to second guess a doctor.

Judges do not write such letters. Nor do you. Judges are REQUIRED to respect that letter, even if you don't.

This is a violation of civil rights that were given to us by the voters of this state.

Again .. if you think the law is wrong, then work to change it.

A judge can chose to uphold the laws of the United States of America, first and foremost. Currently, the federal government does not acknowledge marijuana as a form of medicine. In fact, federal law states that possession of marijuana is illegal and a punishable offense. Any judge can choose to uphold federal law above state law as they see fit. It is soley at their discretion. They are NOT REQUIRED to respect any letter written by any doctor. It is absolutely okay for that judge to second guess any evidence brought before him. In fact, that is his job. All that you people are going to accomplish by showing up at this judge's courthouse is tick him off even more and cause MORE trouble than this kid has already gotten himself into. You all don't care about that, however, as long as somebody is there to see your picket signs and hear you shout about how poorly you are being treated by those doing the job they were hired (or in the judge's case, appointed) to do. You need to get off your soap boxes.

how many -reps do I have to give you quit being a donkey rectum

Archived