Jury Trial In Lapeer August 10Th( Judge Not Letting Me Use The Ad Or Mention Medical Marijuana

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone that would still use the term POTHEAD here on this site to me is just an uneducated uninformed CRYBABY LOOKING FOR ATTENTION.What didnt get enough of mommy's T!T there little man

People dieing of cancer and MS and other terrible handicaps You Lodi have the nerve to come here to call them POTHEADS what a total loser. Spelled well enough for you Lodi. Try Randy Colbry The drunken Hit and Run P A from Shiawassee Co. he would gladly be your Drinking Buddy

Anyone that would still use the term POTHEAD here on this site to me is just an uneducated uninformed CRYBABY LOOKING FOR ATTENTION.What didnt get enough of mommy's T!T there little man

People dieing of cancer and MS and other terrible handicaps You Lodi have the nerve to come here to call them POTHEADS what a total loser. Spelled well enough for you Lodi

I actually never called any sick person a pothead. I called the people who aren't sick, and are hiding behind a law created for the truly sick, potheads. And actually, if you go through the posts, you'd see that it was other people using the term "pothead" and not I. They also refer to themselves as "stoners". Check the previous posts before you open your mouth. In fact, PeanutButter refers to himself as a pothead frequently...but we already know that he's an attention seeker so there's no suprise there. Also, no, it was not spelled well enough. See, the work you were looking for is "dying", not "dieing". Remember way back in, oh, second grade? One other thing you got wrong is that I'm not a man. It's funny that you assume that though.

I actually never called any sick person a pothead. I called the people who aren't sick, and are hiding behind a law created for the truly sick, potheads. And actually, if you go through the posts, you'd see that it was other people using the term "pothead" and not I. They also refer to themselves as "stoners". Check the previous posts before you open your mouth. In fact, PeanutButter refers to himself as a pothead frequently...but we already know that he's an attention seeker so there's no suprise there. Also, no, it was not spelled well enough. See, the work you were looking for is "dying", not "dieing". Remember way back in, oh, second grade? One other thing you got wrong is that I'm not a man. It's funny that you assume that though.

And I believe the word you were looking for was Word not Work

What was it way back in second grade or something like that?

silly billy

Guest Wayne

Was there a question somewhere in that cluster of nonsense?

Let's try a simple question for a simple mind. What University of higher learning did your gastroentorologist get his medical marijuana education/cerification? As you have presented him as an expert of the subject. Same correspondence school that issued his medical degree?

A judge can chose to uphold the laws of the United States of America, first and foremost.

False. A lie promoted by those wishing to deprive us of our lawful civil rights.

Currently, the federal government does not acknowledge marijuana as a form of medicine. In fact, federal law states that possession of marijuana is illegal and a punishable offense. Any judge can choose to uphold federal law above state law as they see fit. It is soley at their discretion.

Not according to federal court. Besides we are talking about state laws in state courts. Judges try cases presented to them. No local PA can file federal charges in a state court. If a federal law is the issue, that requires that the case be tried in federal court.

They are NOT REQUIRED to respect any letter written by any doctor.

"section 8 (b) A person may assert the medical purpose for using marihuana in a motion to dismiss, and the charges shall be dismissed following an evidentiary hearing where the person shows the elements listed in subsection (a)."

There it is .. read it and weep.

It is absolutely okay for that judge to second guess any evidence brought before him. In fact, that is his job.

A license is required to practice medicine in Michigan. The protections provided by a doctor in Michigan under this law are absolute.

It is NOT the judges job, and it is NOT allowed to change what your doctor has written.

All that you people are going to accomplish by showing up at this judge's courthouse is tick him off even more and cause MORE trouble than this kid has already gotten himself into. You all don't care about that, however, as long as somebody is there to see your picket signs and hear you shout about how poorly you are being treated by those doing the job they were hired (or in the judge's case, appointed) to do.

I love that crystal ball of yours. Oops .. you forgot about everyone else that sees the accusation reading:

CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION

Oh yes .. you overlook all of the voters that will see those signs. Judges do get elected, after all. So do PA's.

You need to get off your soap boxes.

Not as long as lies like this are being pushed out by folks like you.

Wow...can you even form a proper sentence? The State of Michigan, who provides for you MMJ rights, also provides a FREE K-12 education. You should have paid more attention to the grammer portion of it. Your sentence structure and spelling are atrocious! It looks like it should be education to you, huh?

Looks like you need an education.. facts is facts.. the state of michigan did not provide our Mm rights.. WE THE PEOPLE DEMANDED IT.. PETITIONED FOR IT.. WROTE IT.. VOTED FOR IT..PASSED IT AND PROTECT IT as it is written.. many may look down there nose upon it but i quote a freedom fighter when i say.. "work to change it if you dont like it"

It seems strange to me that people who are so bent on protecting people's rights ban someone from posting replies for 3 days because they disagree with the majority opinion on this forum. I say freedom of speech should be honored here so we can hear both sides of the story and form our opinion.

I doubt if you can get yourself out of jail for child support violation by "rolling over on someone". Maybe Mr. Nice Guy and his buddy are suspects in the murder of this elderly woman. Who knows? Like I said before, this case sounds "fishy".

Muscleman, you make me laugh. First you accuse him of being a drug dealer, since that didn't stick you accuse him of being involved in a murder. All that because he had 4 plants and no card. You are joking. I mean, you really can't be serious. Can you?

Somebody give this jerk a -rep I can't give him any more today. PB is not a attention seeker I don't like it when people talk bunny muffin about my friends PB has done more things for the mmj cause than most people ever could dream about so go on cause your not beating anybody hater. Just noticed you are a woman I thought women had more compassion than men anyway I'll leave you alone I don't start bunny muffin with women look at the big picture cannabis is just a plant that never killed anyone.

Muscleman, you make me laugh. First you accuse him of being a drug dealer, since that didn't stick you accuse him of being involved in a murder. All that because he had 4 plants and no card. You are joking. I mean, you really can't be serious. Can you?

Danielshemp,

Mr. Nice Guy brought up the murder of the elderly lady. Why? I was just wondering what this had to do with his case.

the guy that turned me in was supposed to be my friend he turned me in because he was originally going to turn in the murder of the elderly lady that was murdered here a couple years back but when the cop came to him about this info he got scared and turned me in so he didnt look dumb. " my friend was in jail for child support

Wow...can you even form a proper sentence? The State of Michigan, who provides for you MMJ rights, also provides a FREE K-12 education. You should have paid more attention to the grammer portion of it. Your sentence structure and spelling are atrocious! It looks like it should be education to you, huh?

to bad you didnt get that education. now your perfect to? ya ok peace love and hugs to all

your funny whats your name LEO?

It seems strange to me that people who are so bent on protecting people's rights ban someone from posting replies for 3 days because they disagree with the majority opinion on this forum. I say freedom of speech should be honored here so we can hear both sides of the story and form our opinion.

freedom of speech is honored here.personal attacks NOT. NO CHILDREN ALOUD HERE

Archived