Jury Trial In Lapeer August 10Th( Judge Not Letting Me Use The Ad Or Mention Medical Marijuana

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Court tomorrow! The Judge is going to let me appeal my case! About time! Going to let everyone know on what happens tonight! after i take care of business! Thank you very much for everyone's support! Glad they are people out there that care about each other! we all have to stick together! Thank you very much!

We win. They are afraid of us. We must always be judicious when we protest, but we must always protest, if they fail to honor the law! We will stand down for now, but we are always prepared to march when injustice occurs. Branch County Tonight! Yay for us, BB

We Win and i do think they are afraid i also think they are waiting on are case to go to the supreme court and we will win their

or their is no one legal if we were not

No Court tomorrow! The Judge is going to let me appeal my case! About time! Going to let everyone know on what happens tonight! after i take care of business! Thank you very much for everyone's support! Glad they are people out there that care about each other! we all have to stick together! Thank you very much!

thanks for the notice.good luck in all this. keep us posted

Wow...can you even form a proper sentence? The State of Michigan, who provides for you MMJ rights, also provides a FREE K-12 education. You should have paid more attention to the grammer portion of it. Your sentence structure and spelling are atrocious! It looks like it should be education to you, huh?

Pot meet the kettle. If one wishes to criticize the spelling or grammar of somebody else, one should really check their own spelling and grammar. :rolleyes:

This public service message has been sponsored by those that still have a bit of compassion for even those they don't agree with.

It seems strange to me that people who are so bent on protecting people's rights ban someone from posting replies for 3 days because they disagree with the majority opinion on this forum. I say freedom of speech should be honored here so we can hear both sides of the story and form our opinion.

Afternoon,

Just a couple of clarifications. First, debating the issues or topics is always welcome around here (at least from what I have seen), attacking others personally or insulting over half of the patients around here is quite different than debate. Second, while the membership requirements to this forum are pretty relaxed, it is still a privately owned and run forum, meaning that it and everything written here is at the sole discretion of the owners.

I am all for folks exercising their freedom of speech and the other wonderful rights described in our constitution, and would defend anybody's right to exercise them (even those I disagree with). There are far too many folks however that forget that with that right also comes some responsibility. For example; if I invited you over to my home for a beer and steak, and in the process of enjoying dinner you started to insult my better half or rattling off obvious lies, I would simply eject you from my home. Now you have the right to continue exercising your freedom of speech out on the sidewalk, but not in my home. Also the consequences for exercising that right, may include a simple "good bye" or a physical one.

Hope that clears a few things up, at least from my point of view.

OK first thing is first I have to say a big thank you too all of you wonderful compassionate people for scaring the bunny muffin out of them, and for supporting me through this. god bless you all and if you ever need help with protest as always you can count on me to be there.

I just got back from court, my lawyer called me up and asked if I could make it to court today to try and appeal the judges decision to preclude me from introducing evidence at trial to show I have a medical marijuana card, and that I was using it for medical puposes. and the judges decision to not dismiss.

The judge was really decent about letting me go through with the appeal, they told me to tell my friends that they dont have to show up tomorrow to protest, so again thank you so much.

someone was reading this post and realized that we are here to fight.

my family and I can never thank you all enough for your support.

so as for now the court entered an order for stay of the proceedings pending defendants interlocutory appeal.

"no more court until the appeal board rules on the case"

Thank you again and again for all the support. I will keep everyone informed on the results of the appeal.

Congrat's man! :goodjob:

OK first thing is first I have to say a big thank you too all of you wonderful compassionate people for scaring the bunny muffin out of them, and for supporting me through this. god bless you all and if you ever need help with protest as always you can count on me to be there.

I just got back from court, my lawyer called me up and asked if I could make it to court today to try and appeal the judges decision to preclude me from introducing evidence at trial to show I have a medical marijuana card, and that I was using it for medical puposes. and the judges decision to not dismiss.

The judge was really decent about letting me go through with the appeal, they told me to tell my friends that they dont have to show up tomorrow to protest, so again thank you so much.

so as for now the court entered an order for stay of the proceedings pending defendants interlocutory appeal.

Thank you again and again for all the support. I will keep everyone informed on the results of the appeal.

thanks for the update im glad to hear they knew we were coming.your welcome for the much needed support.its nice to know our support has made a difference again. hold your head high and keep us informed peace and love

Guest Wayne

darn! Now what am I going to do with all the LEAP pamphlets I was going to place on LEO's patrol vehicles at the Lapeer County courthouse? Do hope this is good news though!

darn! Now what am I going to do with all the LEAP pamphlets I was going to place on LEO's patrol vehicles at the Lapeer County courthouse? Do hope this is good news though!

There's plenty of patrol cars in Lapeer, city,state,and county all reside here. Thanks people for the support.

Archived