Jury Trial In Lapeer August 10Th( Judge Not Letting Me Use The Ad Or Mention Medical Marijuana

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FEB 23 9:00am Lapeer county court house. Finally going to jury trial. The judge has ruled that I can not mention medical marijuana or that i used it for pain. Again I would appreciate all the support I can get. The court house will open at 8:00am and im sure the jury will get there plenty before court so were getting together around 7:45am. I know its cold out so we plan to have hot chocolate or coffee for those that due come out.... I was told that the jury will most likely be my aged peers, if thats the case I pray for a patient in the mix of them...... for those that cant make it thank you for the prayers they all count. Lots of parking area....

Anyone know how to contact the news.... byron needs to realize that 68% of the people in his county voted for this law, we all know how to read the law why is he having a hard time with it. One of the judges in the appeals panel even sided with my use of the AD. the other two would but not at this time?????

I went back to your first post and found this:

i was raided last year by the lapeer county sheriffs department. they took 4 small plants, two led light systems and a couple fans from inside my locked shed. they also took a couple pipes a grinder some shake and my safe. about a month later i received my signature from a well know doctor, I qualified under chronic pain, due to an accident I had when I was 19.

So you got busted and then ran out and got a card a month or so later. You are being tried for something you did BEFORE you even applied for a Medical Marijuana card. Have I got this correct. If so, I can understand the judge's call not to allow you to use the Medical Marijuana defense.

W/O even reading any further! Musclehead, that is what the a.d is for! if you have a qualifying condition, and you have had it for yrs, (like me ive been qualified since may of 1998, every dr. record says chronic lower back pain) I cant tell you how many things they did to me to try and make me better short of surgery, trigger point injections. chryo of trigger point, Paraphacat joint shots in an operating room with exray and needle 1 time a month, codderizing 25% of my nerves, every type of opiod, vidoden, loratab, oxci's, morphine tabs and patches, and than methadone for alot of yrs along with xanax, and you name it, desiryls(tazadones) kelonapin, paxil, cymalta, now celexa, flexirals, motrin 800, serequell, ativan, >

during that time of not having an mm law, I still used weed jsut cause I liked it, I did notice It would boost my prescrip meds when i smoked, and it did seem to make my pains more tolerable, but i didnt think it was cause of the weed, I thought it was cause of the narcotics, after being taken off of all the meds abruptly, 8 days in county jail, cold turkey, I only remember going into jail and nothing else for 8 days, i woke up in I.C U in clare hospital! since I only use mm for my pain and anxiety meds, I do take celexa 40mg a day! they seem to help me not swet the small stuff! hopefuly I will be able to get off of them also, im seeking conseling for my anxiety, and anger issues!

I guess my bottom line is, i got a simple possesion on state land, a cop snuck up on me when i was camping, and burning one all by myself, thank god kids and my girl were not there, the cop was kewl but he fricking searched my camper and car and every where, he didnt find more than a few grams of weed and roaches, I got a recomendation from a dr like 5 months after it happened, showed my paper work, which clearly showed when everything was done, and they dropped it like a hot potatoe, roscomon county!

I would have to think they didnt want me to use the a.d defense, i didnt have bunny muffin, and im on ssdi and have been, jsut because i didnt register with the state dont mean I cant use mm and use the a.d

I had no one at the court house for me, and i asked for help, it was rite after a case in tawas for grandma ( who copped a plea) I met some folks there, I asked for peeps to show up for me, on this site, and no one showed or responded, im sure if you look in the back archives you will find where i asked for help!

I met weij there, i still have his card he gave me!

i was new to all of this and my c.g at the time, mite have already had the rep i found out he had..too late! all I know is i didnt see my old c.g to many times after that, he went down to a.a and started scamming in the 1st despense down there.(i beleive he helped the one in the motel closet) lol

All I can say is all people who are in court, are most definatly in my prayers, all of you! do to my home and my common law wife's job, I cant get to anything far from home, I dont do c.c meetings, to paranoid,,I dont do my minorml meetings, I do my own thing, I manage to get my self in enough trouble on my own, I will get out of it on my own, Im not real happy that I registered as a pt. I wish I would have just had the drs recomendation, and if sheet hit the fans, at least i have the a.d, I dont like being on a so called private list of mm users and growers! I love my country and state but I fear my government state and federal!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived