90% Reduction In Pain Meds With Mmj

Over the last month I have received a total of 8 valid response to my request for information re medications changes in patients using MMJ for pain .

It is hard to measure exactly but of the 8 respondents 5 reported 100% avoidance of such drugs as Viciden, Norco, Dilaudid,etc.Two of the eight showed a 75% reduction and one is at 60%.

These are fantastic results and hopefully, as more patients respond, these exciting numbers will still stand.

Many thanks to those who responded-Bisharoo, Terrapin,Ionic,S_C,Billmelater,JustBudz, Zipbanger and Barndog.

I didnt see your post looking into MMJ aiding in opioid reduction but I also have stopped use of these killer drugs & have had my health improve GREATLY. I have been on... Vicodin, percocet, fentynal patches, morphine, oxycodone/oxycontin, mscontin & Im sure im forgetting a few others. Any other questions are only a message away. Peace & Stay safe! -Jar

Over the last month I have received a total of 8 valid response to my request for information re medications changes in patients using MMJ for pain .

It is hard to measure exactly but of the 8 respondents 5 reported 100% avoidance of such drugs as Viciden, Norco, Dilaudid,etc.Two of the eight showed a 75% reduction and one is at 60%.

These are fantastic results and hopefully, as more patients respond, these exciting numbers will still stand.

Many thanks to those who responded-Bisharoo, Terrapin,Ionic,S_C,Billmelater,JustBudz, Zipbanger and Barndog.

I have additional data to add to these numbers but all in all the numebrs continue to hold up !!!!! As more and more patients are recognizing the value of MMJ, the more the drug companies are going to start to scream. Going totally legal is the only long term option !!!!!

From 240 Mg of Morphine / 15-45 Mg Oxycodone / 700 Mg SOMA daily for three years to one 15 Mg Methadone and if needed one 15 Mg Oxycodone. I reduced my narcotic pain medication use with the aid of cannabis therapy for pain control,I use 1 - 1.5 Oz a month.

If needed I can provide documentation from my pain management Doctor who has changed his perception of cannabis for pain management.

From 240 Mg of Morphine / 15-45 Mg Oxycodone / 700 Mg SOMA daily for three years to one 15 Mg Methadone and if needed one 15 Mg Oxycodone. I reduced my narcotic pain medication use with the aid of cannabis therapy for pain control,I use 1 - 1.5 Oz a month.

If needed I can provide documentation from my pain management Doctor who has changed his perception of cannabis for pain management.

GOOD FOR YOU MAN! There are times when my pain does get bad (i was in his first survery as a 100%), but the only reason it gets bad is i have no spare cash and my cg is working on his first crop atm so I am forced to ration 1/2 oz for an entire month or more so half the time im not on meds but there have been times when i have had 1.5oz for a month and i had hardly any pain at all, soon i hope to be back at that point.

i know just from the little medicinal i've tried, my reduction will be going way down when my plants r ready (ugh)

Archived