Foggers

fabio1949

i have successfully made and used a fog cloner it is great when it works but one major drawback is heat created by the fogger...the only thing i have seen online working with foggers is sywire.com he uses one in combination with an aero fence post system... i just threw one in the reservoir of an 18 gallon rubbermade and had 12 2in neoprene's on the lid it works but u have to keep reservoir cold to actually progress past clones or u will get root rot. another thing do not skimp on your fogger.. if u r not paying $100 for a 3 node or 40 for a 1 node u will get what u pay for.. the cheap ones suck... overall i think they would make a great complimentary tool to an aeroponic system but wouldnt recommend it for much else.. i plan on investigating its usefulness for pesticide application... thats my 2 cents

• 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...

Total release foggers — also called foggers or bug bombs work by spraying a mist into the air that falls onto exposed surfaces and objects. They do not spray out gas and do not reach into unexposed voids, cracks and crevices, where pests may hide. Fogger contents can catch fire and pose explosion hazards.

7 hours ago, kevinjoseph said:

Total release foggers — also called foggers or bug bombs work by spraying a mist into the air that falls onto exposed surfaces and objects. They do not spray out gas and do not reach into unexposed voids, cracks and crevices, where pests may hide. Fogger contents can catch fire and pose explosion hazards.

I think you completely missed the topic of this 9 year old thread.