Vote Who Knows Maybe It Will Work

D&D,

The ONLY way Michigan will EVER go GREEN is if WE get to the polls and VOTE IN those pols MOST LIKELY to lean that way.

I second the motion: VOTE VOTE VOTE... these elections are VERY often won by just a very FEW votes.

Thanks for the reminder!

If you don't vote shut the f#*k up! Your not entitled to an opinion!

Isn't choosing not to vote also an exercise of that right? If there is no candidate in a particular race that is pallatable, why vote in that race?

I do agree with your premise though, that one should at least go and look at the ballot and vote on the races and issues that they can make up their minds on.

Isn't choosing not to vote also an exercise of that right? If there is no candidate in a particular race that is pallatable, why vote in that race?

I do agree with your premise though, that one should at least go and look at the ballot and vote on the races and issues that they can make up their minds on.

It's the LOCAL political stuff that people should be paying attention to and voting on as much if not MORE than the NATIONAL issues.

That Sheriff that gets elected in YOUR county or township is the guy that's going to be busting your a** and kicking your door in.

Me, I'm going to the polls and voting for the sheriffs and other local pols that, even if they don't hold true once elected, I at least can feel that I got the S.O. B. out of office that DEFINITELY didn't need to be there.

Saginaw comes to mind as ONE example... HHHHMMMMM!

Me, I'm gonna VOTE tomorrow's primary AND in November.

Thought I was up on my Lincoln quotes. Love your signature. Lincoln was a smart dude

Gotta find it and read more about him!

I think choosing not to vote is a cop out but to each their own

there are always write ins!!! have fun with it!

I may do a write in for guv in november. Jack Kevorkian for Governator. He can put this state out of its misery better than anyone!

Archived