Planetgreentrees-Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 P.m.

PLEASE JOIN US THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT 8:00 P.M. FOR AN INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT IS MEDICAL MARIHUANA. WE ARE EXCITED ABOUT THE NEXT SHOW AND WILL HAVE IN THE STUDIO LIVE- JAMIE LOWELL OF THE 3RD COAST COMPASSION CENTER, AMONGST THE REGULAR GUESTS. WE PLAN TO DISCUSS HIS COMPASSION CLUB, TAKE YOUR CALLS AND ANSWER ANY LEGAL QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. PLEASE IF YOU HAVE LEGAL QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO POST THEM ON THIS SITE FOR ME OR EMAIL ME, AND I WILL TRY TO ANSWER THEM ON THE AIR.

planetgreentrees

NEW CALL IN NUMBER:  (347) 326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES 

w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD. 

If you have a medical marihuana question or comment, please email them to me, or leave them on the forum for the MMMA, and I will try to answer them live on the air.

Michael A.  Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800

Southfield, MI  48075

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com 

Check out our Radio show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

PLANET GREENTREES 

w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD. 

If you have a medical marihuana question or comment, please email them to me, or leave them on the forum for the MMMA, and I will try to answer them live on the air.

PLANET GREENTREES Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

I listen every week

How about some women on the show?

Mstrouble215,

VERY GOOD POINT. WE MAY HAVE A SPECIAL FEMALE GUEST IN THE STUDIO TONIGHT, WE HAVE BEEN WORKING ON BALANCING OUR PANEL EQUALLY. IF NOT TONIGHT, SHE PROMISES TO BE THERE NEXT WEEK. BUT YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELL TAKEN. TONIGHT WE HAVE JAMIE LOWELL IN THE STUDIOS TALKING ABOUT THE 3RD COST DISPENSARY. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL IN, OR EVEN POST A QUESTIONS ON THIS FORUM OR EMAIL ME, AND I WILL ATTEMPT TO ANSWER. ALSO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPEARING ON THE SHOW, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND YOU CAN BE ONE OF THE WOMEN ON THE SHOW. HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Michael A.  Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com 

Check out our Radio show:http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

PLANET GREENTREES  w/ Attorney Michael Komorn 

PLANET GREENTREES Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626     

Thanks for putting this out there, Mr. Komorn.

I got a question for ya. I am/was a caregiver in CO. The system that we had was great; all kinds of high quality meds were out there for a fair price, people shared, those that were needy got their meds pretty easily. The free market was in charge and things were working exactly as the voters hoped.

But, we got lazy and let our guard down. The smallminds and greedheads came in and completely re-wrote the laws (HB1284)with the needs of patients and caregivers COMPLETELY IGNORED. Now we have an overly complicated state system designed to siphon off as much $ as possible, control supply, and basically ensure that dispensary growers are overstretched in their grow ops which will result in an inevitable drop in quality.

After reading up extensively on your state's situation, it kinda sounds a lot like you're in the spot us Coloradan's were in last year. Needless to say, I think CO went in the wrong direction.

I guess I have two questions:

1. I know in this industry, crystal balls are worthless, but how do you see MI refining their MMJ laws? A model more towards dispensaries? What will they see as more important, patient/caregiver needs or profit/control?

2. As someone considering moving to a state that hasn't turned their backs on this sacred plant (MI), what would you recommend as a course of action? I am a caregiver that puts every bit of life and love into his plants to create pure, uber-organic, beautiful, rewarding medicine. I enjoy spending time with my patients to learn what strains work best, how they like them trimmed, which edibles they like, etc. etc.

I was thinking of bringing on 5 patients (2 indigent/low income, 3 regular) taking care of them, and selling the overflow to dispensaries and compassion clubs. Is this a safe/feasible plan in the current atmosphere? In the future?

Whether or not you take this Q, I'll be listening for the first time tonight. Looking forward to it and thanks again!

Johnny Two-Dogs

Archived