Untold Unjustices

I wonder how many untold stories of harrassed patients and caregivers there are in saginaw. I know of one or two myself. People are afraid in saginaw. Cant even tell the story. Advised not to. I want out ASAP

I am here to say i had trouble at my Dr.s also. I called my insurance company and complained,aclu,mdch, and any one else that will listen.Wrong is Wrong..If you dont call and complain, who else will? The more of us that do , the better chance we have of winning.

Guest Medicinal Patient

I am here to say i had trouble at my Dr.s also. I called my insurance company and complained,aclu,mdch, and any one else that will listen.Wrong is Wrong..If you dont call and complain, who else will? The more of us that do , the better chance we have of winning.

Right on! :goodjob:

I stood for my rights at the second protest in saginaw. I even signed the recall because I am a saginaw resident. But the harrassment Ive seen recently shows me that the police are gonna get us anyway they can. If they cant get you on marijuana they will wait and get you on speeding or squealing tires, reckless driving or whatever else they are making up to put people in jail or get there money. We need another bigger louder protest up here in sagnasty.

Good luck everyone.

Thanks

Wozer

I stood for my rights at the second protest in saginaw. I even signed the recall because I am a saginaw resident. But the harrassment Ive seen recently shows me that the police are gonna get us anyway they can. If they cant get you on marijuana they will wait and get you on speeding or squealing tires, reckless driving or whatever else they are making up to put people in jail or get there money. We need another bigger louder protest up here in sagnasty.

Good luck everyone.

Thanks

Wozer

thanks for being at the protest we still need help with recall petitions anybody can help please call Ed 989-249-5756

I wonder how many untold stories of harrassed patients and caregivers there are in saginaw. I know of one or two myself. People are afraid in saginaw. Cant even tell the story. Advised not to. I want out ASAP

there are alot of untold storys people should be afraid in sagnasty leos awful and just keep getting away with it thats one of the problems with the recall people are afraid to sign because there afraid the sheriff will see there name.whats up with that? people afraid of the sheriff?

there are alot of untold storys people should be afraid in sagnasty leos awful and just keep getting away with it thats one of the problems with the recall people are afraid to sign because there afraid the sheriff will see there name.whats up with that? people afraid of the sheriff?

The Truth Kathy is that must won't get involved or could care less ...

Unless it Effects their Life , Many that are legal are still staying

in the closet ....

And i really hate to say this , i don't Blame them ...

People that are 100 % Legal are still getting Arrest ...

Animals Killed ...

Family and Friends getting Killed ....

I can probly say this .... If they come to my house

I will make them kill me... or at least take me to Jail ...

They have No Right to Search me for Marijuana ...

Im Allowed to have it ...

The State has How many Patients Now under this New Law ...

How many people are truely active w/ helping others ?

Or Support the Cause ?

I would beat that most of these Patients are very low income

people that are just trying to be pain free and enjoy life the

best they can w/out any problems from the Cops ...

Guest Wayne

63% of my neighbors supported and delivered my new found rights. I will not cower from my enemies. I will overcome or give my life trying if necessary. We The People have spoken.

Same thing happened with the P A here in Shiawassee Co. .People kept saying that they were afraid of the P A would see their name on the recall and he would take revenge. So a Hit and Run blew 2.4 on a Tuesday Afternoon on Court Time. Probly sent someone to Jail that day for drinking and driving. He wont get recalled because of intimadation. Remember these guys in two years when im sure they will be looking for reelection. They will have the same chance Mike Cox had slim to none. Smoke that Randy

Prohibition makes some within law enforcement into brutes and thugs.

On its most prefound level, all drug law enforcement is an unjustifiable intrusion upon the privacy of every citizen it touches. There is no compelling moral or ethical justification for allowing agents of government to arrest and imprison citizens for what they choose to put in their bodies.

That said, the least citizens of a democracy should expect is that if the police are going to enforce the drug laws, they do so in a lawful manner. Instead, we are confronted with a reality in which police corruption, misuse of power, and abuse within the drug war is widespread. Corruption and abuse is probably much more widespread then we realize and will continue because of intimidation by egregious law enforcement stupidity.

I agree with blueberry that there are those who will gladly stand in your place to protest injustice. We must work together.

Archived