Another Arrest

MaryJ

First of all I would like to say STOP ARRESTING THE PATIENTS!!!!

Last night a close family member was arrested, he is a patient. He was driving home from work and was pulled over by LEO. There reason for pulling him over was "You were swearving in your lane, and almost hit a car." with that being said My Fam. member said no I wasnent and also stated he would love to see the video. LEO said "I don't have a camera in my car"

Upon making him get out of the car accusing him of drunking or "driving under the infulence of narcodic's". They gave him the good olde field soberity test. He pass'es everyone EXCEPT the eye movement "following the pen one". SO LEO SAYS!!!!!!!

Leo places him in cuffs and proceds to start searching his car because now they want to inpound it.(they were never given permission to search) They found 1oz and 2 very small peices of hash.

Long story short he was never read his rights, altho he was mugged shot and prints taken. He was held 10hrs in a cell. released the next morning at 6:30am. LEO kept his cell phone,2sm.peices of hash, and money. He was given back his 1oz of medical marijuana, wallet, keys ect.

My point is we read about this happeneing all the time ,,,, raids, law obiding citizens getting pulled over, losing there jobs etc.

Until this happens to you, a close family member, or close friend. You can understand just how PISSEDOFF one can become.

My family member and myself BELIVE in this cause we BELIVE this is truely MEDICINE. Now for what we BELIVE and have STOOD UP FOR has become harrasment, parinoia, now looking over our back's waiting for the next LEO or something worse?

THIS NEEDS TO STOP....STOP ARRESTING PATIENTS

Peace to all,

Mary J

Hi Maryj, I couldn't agree more, Stop Arresting Patients and Caregivers. It seems we are developing a pattern in your area. LEO is hanging around waiting for CC meetings to breakup, then they are pulling people over. Also I have heard that they are keeping Compassion Clubs from opening. Say it ain't so. If anyone can fill in the blanks on this area it would be greatly appreciated. We need to develop a plan of action if this is becoming a persistent problem. Thanks, BB

It is so .... i'm sorry to say :notfair: Waterford has put a 6 month moratorium on last month. Which means in 6 months Waterford will decide what to do with us that are running CClubs and or Dispensarys. I do belive this way planed out by LEO to limit where these kind of operations will go and you can bet it will be in the smallest zoning district in town.

I have seriously doubted myself as to keep fighting or throw in the towel. This is way to much lately.....but I am a fighter never a quiter and just need some moral support right now.

I just found out a fella out in Clarkston (no relation to our delima)was pulled over last week he was pulled over for a waging tail pipe Give me a flippin break! He had some meds on him as well but the sheriff department had him pulled over for 2 hrs with his child in the car. They let him go, thank god for that. Not only do we deal with WPD we have Oakland County Sheriff and Mi ST Police.

Last night a close family member was arrested, he is a patient. He was driving home from work and was pulled over by LEO. There reason for pulling him over was "You were swearving in your lane, and almost hit a car." with that being said My Fam. member said no I wasnent and also stated he would love to see the video. LEO said "I don't have a camera in my car"

Upon making him get out of the car accusing him of drunking or "driving under the infulence of narcodic's". They gave him the good olde field soberity test. He pass'es everyone EXCEPT the eye movement "following the pen one". SO LEO SAYS!!!!!!!

Leo places him in cuffs and proceds to start searching his car because now they want to inpound it.(they were never given permission to search) They found 1oz and 2 very small peices of hash.

Long story short he was never read his rights, altho he was mugged shot and prints taken. He was held 10hrs in a cell. released the next morning at 6:30am. LEO kept his cell phone,2sm.peices of hash, and money. He was given back his 1oz of medical marijuana, wallet, keys ect.

My point is we read about this happeneing all the time ,,,, raids, law obiding citizens getting pulled over, losing there jobs etc.

Until this happens to you, a close family member, or close friend. You can understand just how PISSEDOFF one can become.

My family member and myself BELIVE in this cause we BELIVE this is truely MEDICINE. Now for what we BELIVE and have STOOD UP FOR has become harrasment, parinoia, now looking over our back's waiting for the next LEO or something worse?

Peace to all,

Mary J

Why did they keep the cell phone? why did they keep his money? Did he leave his money to bond out?

Did he get blood drawn?

Was he under the influence?

FYI they can search your car if they impound it. They don't need permission. It's called an inventory search.

Why did they keep the cell phone? why did they keep his money? Did he leave his money to bond out?

Did he get blood drawn?

FYI they can search your car if they impound it. They don't need permission. It's called an inventory search.

They kept the money and cell phones calling them drug related. Yes there was a blood draw, No he was NOT under the influence of MMj or anything else. As for this bond for the money and cell phone it will be forfieted if not put the 250.00 up so its not forfeted... I belive they are calling this bond for the belonings. Just sucks!

Peace,

Mary J

Glad he got out. It is surely a battle. My caregiver and I decided to go legal and he got busted (ED). I was a closet smoker and never thought it would be legal in my lifetime. Do we crawl back under rock. WE have rights. You are lucky dispensory wasnt broke up. L :hot::notfair: ook for a "bright" side.

it sure is SAD to here all about this and others here in Mich looks whats going on in la peer and thats why i talk about my case i tell them am lucky because i was the first and how i have real good/great Lawyers because peanut butter and brad and the MMMA , Steve from the then C.C club was their at my house with inn 24 hours helping me put my door back up from Leo

Support Support is what the MMMA is keep us posted as what you would like to do and come join us in the court room Aug10:notfair:

It is so .... i'm sorry to say :notfair: Waterford has put a 6 month moratorium on last month. Which means in 6 months Waterford will decide what to do with us that are running CClubs and or Dispensarys. I do belive this way planed out by LEO to limit where these kind of operations will go and you can bet it will be in the smallest zoning district in town.

I have seriously doubted myself as to keep fighting or throw in the towel. This is way to much lately.....but I am a fighter never a quiter and just need some moral support right now.

I just found out a fella out in Clarkston (no relation to our delima)was pulled over last week he was pulled over for a waging tail pipe Give me a flippin break! He had some meds on him as well but the sheriff department had him pulled over for 2 hrs with his child in the car. They let him go, thank god for that. Not only do we deal with WPD we have Oakland County Sheriff and Mi ST Police.

You know that you have the support of my wife and I. You can call on us any time of the day or night!

Mizerman

was it the Waterford or White lake police department?

It was Waterford PD. They have handed everything over to Mi St. Police, its now a waiting game to see if hes going to be charged with a DUIN Waterford arrested him for that and sent everything to St. Police no court dates as of now.

Peace to all,

Mary J

It was Waterford PD. They have handed everything over to Mi St. Police, its now a waiting game to see if hes going to be charged with a DUIN Waterford arrested him for that and sent everything to St. Police no court dates as of now.

Peace to all,

Mary J

OH and another thing it was not hash that they kept it was Marijuana tabs. They even tested one and it came up positive for marijuana! Dumb Donkeys :notfair::growl:

I find it ironic how LEO arrests patients and how LEO sometimes get caught and exposed for using the marijuana.

Do any of you remember the cop from Dearborn that decided to use someone's marijuana he confiscated before medical marijuana was legal in Michigan? Click on it to watch the Youtube video and listen to his 911 call. The conversation is almost priceless.

My link

He didn't get charged even after he made a total idiot out of himself and his police department. He lost his job but that was it. The law is above the law. When a police officer, who is supposed to be an example, commits crimes and does not face charges from it, it doesn't make the public admire, trust, or respect police. For his job, he had a duty to be an example, but instead, his blue brothers just showed the public how police officers are allowed to break the law, get away with it, and so are their family members. Not to mention the oodles of police misconduct cases, which are more eventful in particular locations.

I don't see how they can charge him with anything. If the tabs and the 1 oz of cannabis they gave back to you weighed less than 2.5 ozs then they have nothing.

Even if something/cannabis was in his bloodwork that doesn't mean anything either because I believe there was a Michigan Supreme Court ruling recently that ruled in our favor on this very thing!

I hope you get in touch with Matt Abel or another competent attorney and fight this to the end. Then, when the charges are dismissed...file a lawsuit against Waterford and bankrupt them SOB's!

Mizerman :goodjob:

I don't see how they can charge him with anything. If the tabs and the 1 oz of cannabis they gave back to you weighed less than 2.5 ozs then they have nothing.

Even if something/cannabis was in his bloodwork that doesn't mean anything either because I believe there was a Michigan Supreme Court ruling recently that ruled in our favor on this very thing!

I hope you get in touch with Matt Abel or another competent attorney and fight this to the end. Then, when the charges are dismissed...file a lawsuit against Waterford and bankrupt them SOB's!

Mizerman :goodjob:

Oh BELIVE ME we will sue the $hit out of Waterford PD ... you are correct that a law was passed in regards to having MMJ in your system. This is just how unEducated the police truely are! Now its just a waiting game to see what the state police are going to do.(the case was turned over to the st. police) It could be months before we know if in fact he will be charged.

I would like to thank Michael Komorn for everything, the night he was arrested Michael was kind enough to give me his cell number and we talked the next day, If in fact we need an attorny Michael is who we will go with. In the mean time it sure would be nice to get back our 1900.00 they siezed! Rotten gentlemen!!

Peace,

Mary J

• 3 months later...

The same thing happened to me in Wyoming Mi, friday night. They said i was speeding and weaving all over the highway. I might have been speeding since my speedometer doesnt work. I pulled off the exit ramp on 28th st and pulled into a store parking lot. Drivers liscense etc. two officers shineing their lights in the vechile. I was asked to step out, did, then was shoved against the car and told to put my hands ontop of the hood. I was quickly handcuffed, and the other officer ran around and started slamming me up and down on the top of my car, and asked me if he was going to have any problems. I kept my right to keep silent. They never read me my rights, and placed me into a Wyoiming police officers vechile. We were listening to Bob Segar while the state boys were searched my car. They took a 1 oz of useable marijuana that was in a Mason Jar(air tight for smell), scale,pipe, one hitter. They scene my Medical Card and totally disregarded it. I told the officer it was only a oz, and he laughed and said it was Way more..lol...thats whats the scales for.

He said i was driving while high, when he never preformed any test, or even looked at my eyes. This is at 1a.m.so its very dark.

I had $922 dollars on me, i told the officer it was my paycheck. The Officer Claimed not To have a Dashcamera when i asked him..haha imagine that. [/b]So i went to jail w/o getting my rights read to me. Posted 1250 for bond. Got out 20 hours later. They kept all marijuana etc. This is complete bs since i was pulled over 15 mins before by another MSP officer, and was issued a speeding ticket. No marijuana smell or blood shot eyes. This is b/c i was sleeping from 7pm after working all day untill 12:30pm. And i never smoked since i woke up that night. So hopefully this bloodtest, my medical marijuana card, and a hell of a Lawyer will get me out of this Hell of a mess i am in, since i never did nothing wrong According to Michigan Law.

The same thing happened to me in Wyoming Mi, friday night. They said i was speeding and weaving all over the highway. I might have been speeding since my speedometer doesn't work. I pulled off the exit ramp on 28th st and pulled into a store parking lot. Drivers license etc. two officers shining their lights in the vehicle. I was asked to step out, did, then was shoved against the car and told to put my hands on top of the hood. I was quickly handcuffed, and the other officer ran around and started slamming me up and down on the top of my car, and asked me if he was going to have any problems. I kept my right to keep silent. They never read me my rights, and placed me into a Wyoming police officers vehicle. We were listening to Bob Segar while the state boys were searched my car. They took a 1 oz of usable marijuana that was in a Mason Jar(air tight for smell), scale,pipe, one hitter. They scene my Medical Card and totally disregarded it. I told the officer it was only a oz, and he laughed and said it was Way more..lol...thats whats the scales for.

He said i was driving while high, when he never preformed any test, or even looked at my eyes. This is at 1a.m.so its very dark.

I had $922 dollars on me, i told the officer it was my paycheck. The Officer Claimed not To have a Dash-camera when i asked him..haha imagine that. [/b]So i went to jail w/o getting my rights read to me. Posted 1250 for bond. Got out 20 hours later. They kept all marijuana etc. This is complete BS since i was pulled over 15 Min's before by another MSP officer, and was issued a speeding ticket. No marijuana smell or blood shot eyes. This is b/c i was sleeping from 7pm after working all day until 12:30pm. And i never smoked since i woke up that night. So hopefully this blood test, my medical marijuana card, and a hell of a Lawyer will get me out of this Hell of a mess i am in, since i never did nothing wrong According to Michigan Law.

Man sorry for your luck Leo will try and get us for DU ID you are the 3rd one this week i have heard on here don't take a plea if you don't have to i could come to your court day for support let us know

Peace to all,

Mary J

this was the start if all the Raids

Guest finallyfree09

i seem to remember bouchard saying that while marijuana is legal for medical reasons it is still illegal to manufacture or possess hash. maybe that is why they kept it.

Guest finallyfree09

As long as everything was done within the law, & meds only supplied from local State growers.......there should be no problem. Great test case

nowhere in the law does it require that our meds HAVE to come from a licensed state grower.

did i miss something in my reading of the law?

Did he get blood drawn?

unfortunatly, all leo needs is probable cause! sounds like he claimed that by saying he was swerving all over the road!

Not sayin pig was rite, but they can pretty much search your car for any kind of probable cause, just like if you let them in your home, they say they smelled or seen something boom your home is searched also. and beleive me I know what it is like to have my rights violated!

Been violated 4 times now, and I will only be legal 1 yr on 12-1, it wasnt so bad when I just had to deal with it, but now they are involving the kids!

It needs to stop or I need to go back under ground, seems like the card has gotten me in and out of more trouble with weed than I ever had in my entire life!

Peace

FTW

Jim

The same thing happened to me in Wyoming Mi, friday night. They said i was speeding and weaving all over the highway. I might have been speeding since my speedometer doesnt work. I pulled off the exit ramp on 28th st and pulled into a store parking lot. Drivers liscense etc. two officers shineing their lights in the vechile. I was asked to step out, did, then was shoved against the car and told to put my hands ontop of the hood. I was quickly handcuffed, and the other officer ran around and started slamming me up and down on the top of my car, and asked me if he was going to have any problems. I kept my right to keep silent. They never read me my rights, and placed me into a Wyoiming police officers vechile. We were listening to Bob Segar while the state boys were searched my car. They took a 1 oz of useable marijuana that was in a Mason Jar(air tight for smell), scale,pipe, one hitter. They scene my Medical Card and totally disregarded it. I told the officer it was only a oz, and he laughed and said it was Way more..lol...thats whats the scales for.

I had $922 dollars on me, i told the officer it was my paycheck. The Officer Claimed not To have a Dashcamera when i asked him..haha imagine that. [/b]So i went to jail w/o getting my rights read to me. Posted 1250 for bond. Got out 20 hours later. They kept all marijuana etc. This is complete bs since i was pulled over 15 mins before by another MSP officer, and was issued a speeding ticket. No marijuana smell or blood shot eyes. This is b/c i was sleeping from 7pm after working all day untill 12:30pm. And i never smoked since i woke up that night. So hopefully this bloodtest, my medical marijuana card, and a hell of a Lawyer will get me out of this Hell of a mess i am in, since i never did nothing wrong According to Michigan Law.

This realy sucks! I dont do c.c meeting because im afraid i will get pulled over and get a duid, that would put me in prison, I have gotten drunk driving tickets in the past, and If i get caught again, i will get a habitual and do 2 to 9yrs in state, for driving period, so I dont drive and it leaves the person driving me open to arrest if we get pulled over coming from a c.c meeting yes she is a patient, but dont use to often, and if i use in the car and they do a blood test on her she goes down, even if she did it 3 nites ago to kill pain and help her sleep!

I never had any problems with my prescription medications, whether i was written morphine, oxcy, fetnyl patch, methadone, xanax, vicoden, I guess im ok to drive all messed up on morphine eh? I sure did alot of it w/o incedent, and even been pulled over for speeding and let them search my vehicle, they found my script bottles, didnt do nothing, if my new meds were in there Id surely go to jail now though, been there done that, 3 to many times now!

Peace

FTW

Jim

As long as everything was done within the law, & meds only supplied from local State growers.......there should be no problem. Great test case

man we shouldnt have to be doing test cases! This is total crap, easy to say nice test case if you arent the one going thru the ordeal!

I mean no offense to you natural, but why do we need test cases, and if we are going to have them than they should be chosen by the patient, and hopefuly a patient with alot of money and a good attny!

I dont want to do any more testing. do You?

Local State Growers? What is up with that,,is that your interpetation of the law?

It tests my patients way to much, pun intended

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived