Another Arrest

MaryJ

I find it ironic how LEO arrests patients and how LEO sometimes get caught and exposed for using the marijuana.

Do any of you remember the cop from Dearborn that decided to use someone's marijuana he confiscated before medical marijuana was legal in Michigan? Click on it to watch the Youtube video and listen to his 911 call. The conversation is almost priceless.

My link

He didn't get charged even after he made a total idiot out of himself and his police department. He lost his job but that was it. The law is above the law. When a police officer, who is supposed to be an example, commits crimes and does not face charges from it, it doesn't make the public admire, trust, or respect police. For his job, he had a duty to be an example, but instead, his blue brothers just showed the public how police officers are allowed to break the law, get away with it, and so are their family members. Not to mention the oodles of police misconduct cases, which are more eventful in particular locations.

I hate to admit this,,but I love my dad, he is a retired police officer, st.clair shores pd, retired in like 86 .

when him an his buddys got together up north with us, cutting firewood for the season or deerhuntin, we all got blasted, most of my ole mans friends got high with me and my brother, and they brought the weed, and they def supplied us (minors at the time) with lots of alcohol, cops are just like everyone else, they have a job to do, they have bosses and they try and do their job like their idiot bosses tell them to do it!

Believe me I in no way endorse leo, im just saying they do the same things every one else does, so do lawyers judges and plumbers,

Peace

FTW

Jim

It wasnt hash it was MMJ taps. Yes Bob N Torey I belive you are right this was the start to the raids that took place on Aug. 26th The worst day of my life.

Bill is still placed on hold with the DUIN charge, they still have our 1,900.00 still have the cell phones as well. I am always checking the mail just waiting for the charges to be brought forward. He was NOT impaired in any way shape or form. Guess time will tell for us what LEO will do next.

Until then we are fighting the fight.

It's truely ashame that LEO's needed to make phoney ID MMJ card go to sec. of state get phoney drivers licences to obtain entery into the cc club and the dispensarys, just goes to show we all were operating within the state law.

Our next court date will be Jan. 7th at 8:30am in Waterford :sword:

Peace form the front line,

Mary J

• 1 month later...

Archived