What Has Everyone Been Paying For Clones?

dlovas

Just trying to check the market place. I think 20.00 is very fair especially if there if over 5 internodes. Meaning it is a healthy well rooted clone.

has anyone bought any poopy clones from anyplace..? Anyone bought any good clones..?

$20 is pretty common, but I've heard plenty of offers from $0 to $50. I really want some strains that a grower I know has, but he's asking $50 for rooted clones, and that just seems steep. It's easy to say that the price is well worth it, though, if the clones are genuine and high quality.

I've stayed away from clones so far, since I already have some seed stock and I'm scared of bringing bugs into my rooms. I'm still mite-free and I would like to stay that way for a while.

$20 is pretty common, but I've heard plenty of offers from $0 to $50. I really want some strains that a grower I know has, but he's asking $50 for rooted clones, and that just seems steep. It's easy to say that the price is well worth it, though, if the clones are genuine and high quality.

I've stayed away from clones so far, since I already have some seed stock and I'm scared of bringing bugs into my rooms. I'm still mite-free and I would like to stay that way for a while.

Do you have any finished product so I can try it first. That is what I offer try the meds here is the clone. People feel more at eaze this way. I am always in the market for the bomb. But I dont want to waste my time either.

Everyone I know gets cuttings for FREE from me along with materials/instructions on how to root clones. This enables me to keep a few strains around in case (god forbid) I lose my mother plants and also helps people learn the ropes on cloning for themselves.

For clones the size your making, $20 is a steal if the genetics are as advertised.

Just trying to check the market place. I think 20.00 is very fair especially if there if over 5 internodes. Meaning it is a healthy well rooted clone.

has anyone bought any poopy clones from anyplace..? Anyone bought any good clones..?

I bought two clones last weekend - Juicy Fruit and AK-47 (Serious Seeds). Asking price = $15 each. I asked for two for $25 and got them. They are about 5 inches tall and have 4-5 nodes with leaves. I am a happy camper. They look very healthy. I plan on using them for mothers.

I really wish I had bought more - he had NYCD, Space Kush, and a few others that I don't remember. I am going to go back this weekend to get more + his name, etc. so I can maybe have a good source.

$20 should be a deal.

You figure if you bought seeds you might pay approx. $100 (seeds, special shipping, etc.) Then you gotta wait 2 wks to get them, gotta germinate the seeds (lets assume they are feminized), then wait for them to grow... How long would all that take, 2 months?

Then lets say maybe you actually care and you keep all 5 mothers looking for the best phenoms. Add another 12 weeks, and all the extra space it took to keep the moms.

Or...

Just buy a clone, done.

$20 should be a deal.

You figure if you bought seeds you might pay approx. $100 (seeds, special shipping, etc.) Then you gotta wait 2 wks to get them, gotta germinate the seeds (lets assume they are feminized), then wait for them to grow... How long would all that take, 2 months?

Then lets say maybe you actually care and you keep all 5 mothers looking for the best phenoms. Add another 12 weeks, and all the extra space it took to keep the moms.

Or...

Just buy a clone, done.

I feel 100 for a good proven clone is worth it. Not just any clone though. Like you said look at the time you save.

I feel 100 for a good proven clone is worth it. Not just any clone though. Like you said look at the time you save.

What about buying clones ?is it cool to advertise an interest for clones on this website? Should there be a difference for soil or aeroponic clones, discount for quantity over 6? over 10? Should you ask for sample of finished product or expect it? Should you be concerned if sample is not offered?

WOW, a 100 bucks is kinda steep. I would pay $100 for a 18 to 24" plant. I payed $25 per clone from some people and I've payed 20 and the 20 dollar clones were a lot nicer. I guess it just depends on where you go and who you know.

One piece of advice for new patients/clone gathers when buying clones: Make sure you ask alot of questions about the clone. Make sure to ask about the nutes and feed schedules. Make sure you can see roots. If they don't look good then don't buy them. You have to look around(or know someone) to find good quality clones.

Well, I guess that was more then one piece of advice but I had to learn the hard way and I don't want anyone to get screwed over and lose money b/c they didn't ask enough questions.

Guest thequietone

What about buying clones ?is it cool to advertise an interest for clones on this website? Should there be a difference for soil or aeroponic clones, discount for quantity over 6? over 10? Should you ask for sample of finished product or expect it? Should you be concerned if sample is not offered?

Yes it okay to ask for clones on the site. Any further discussion after that should be taken to a PM or email.

Archived