What Has Everyone Been Paying For Clones?

dlovas

I will take a 100 for my nyc sour diesel,origanal clone only if you want

Do you have finished product to show. I would pay this if it good. I say this because a friend dropped off Super Lemon Haze to me for FREE (thanks highlander) it rocks. He had to go through 11 seeds to get this one. All this time and effort has to be worth something. I would give 100 for a single cutting of a strain like this any day. I've cracked a lot of seeds in my time and clones are the way to start. Than you have a lot better odds of having a good finished product. So once you start growing you will appreaciate good cuttings all the more. PS pay it forward A great exhample of that is more than 10 years ago a friend hooked me up with the G13 clones I still run today. They are legel, came out today and I got a chance to give them a few nice clones. Spread the Bud. :D PM me thanks

Always always always quarantine new clones for at least 1 and a half weeks. Eggs will hatch in 3-5 days.

I have seen clones with 4-5 nodes but they were already alternating nodes.

The clones I bought had alternating nodes. I looked at them again last night and counted the nodes - each had 6-7 nodes (places where leaves were growing). I would have gladly paid $20-25 each for these clones. I feel very lucky to have gotten them for $12.50 each and hope I can get more.

I sprayed them with Azamax as soon as I got them home but I didn't quarantine them. I am hoping that I haven't made a grievous error.

At least you know what strain you have buying seeds. Buying clones is not a sure bet that it is truly the right strain. Plus no bugs with seeds.

Tell me about it. They are passing my Space Crush clone around and calling it Apollo13. If it tastes like orange and rotten fruit it's not A13. My Apollo13 tastes like lemon Pez candy.

Tell me about it. They are passing my Space Crush clone around and calling it Apollo13. If it tastes like orange and rotten fruit it's not A13. My Apollo13 tastes like lemon Pez candy.

Oh man, mine has a definite rotten fruit smell,in fact each generation has gotten more pungent,to the point where its almost noxious. The only way i can tell the difference between the C88-99 and those in veg is that the middle blade of every leaf is longer on the Cindys.

Do you have any finished product so I can try it first. That is what I offer try the meds here is the clone. People feel more at eaze this way. I am always in the market for the bomb. But I dont want to waste my time either.

ummtomthumb you bought that JEDI 41 and what..what...all my lines are tried n tested over generation by Reputable breeders. Not all of them are available at the same time to smoke. But your the bigtime right...why do you need to even talk about clones with a peanut like me...lol....your the big dawgie.!!! snap, crackle , pop.!!! lol

Always always always quarantine new clones for at least 1 and a half weeks. Eggs will hatch in 3-5 days.

I have seen clones with 4-5 nodes but they were already alternating nodes.

Indica the reason I don't mess with mailing seeds is because it's a minimum 10 yr felony I think. So driving clones to peoples homes is well worth staying away from a serious felony. odds are slim but what if you had some barney fife ride up your drive way...not what i want. My mentor just reminded me never to mail seeds from inside the states to another in the states. if they got buck wild and scruffed for prints ...well man they can do a lot with modern technology. Print are on the paper...man I am not paranoid just realistic.

ummtomthumb you bought that JEDI 41 and what..what...all my lines are tried n tested over generation by Reputable breeders. Not all of them are available at the same time to smoke. But your the bigtime right...why do you need to even talk about clones with a peanut like me...lol....your the big dawgie.!!! snap, crackle , pop.!!! lol

What??? What is with you. Always have something silly billy to say. If you are so good I think after 1 year you would have some product, to show what you can do. That's it. seems a pretty simple request. You always say your stuff is bomb. Just looking for the best strains, ( ps where did you go to school to learn to spell)

I need one of yours then Tricloud..Hook me up brother...:)

You should germinate those Apollo13 seeds Pro. I know you will like 'em. Let me know when you are coming to Genesee next time and I'll see what I can do.

I just started some Apollo13 seeds myself. I personally can't go very long without starting new A13 seeds. I hate males but I love seeing and testing all the fresh seed plants.

I also started some test seeds that I think you will be interested in.

• 1 month later...

What??? What is with you. Always have something silly billy to say. If you are so good I think after 1 year you would have some product, to show what you can do. That's it. seems a pretty simple request. You always say your stuff is bomb. Just looking for the best strains, ( ps where did you go to school to learn to spell)

PS one of your boys has my stock. You should hit him up. I will give you a hint herbees blank blank...haha. By the way i don't care who neg reps me it affects me in no manner. My quality and workmanship shows up in the end result.

Ditto!

The only thing in my life thats free is the AIR I breathe everything elese in life has costs and bills associated with it sadly. well if u live in a Hippie commune in NorCal everything is probably free too...peace, Love and free blank, blank , blank

By the way Way I went to WMU. And your boy tried some of my Dutch Passion StrawBerry Cough. And the Medicated Losengers. So Wayne-GROW. U now are lucky enough to get some of my baseline....old baseline that is..haha..i have a whole new line coming enroute from a family member coming home from CALI as we speak with new seeds from the HILLS...YEAH BUDDY. Purple Kush, Trainwreck and a super secret strain that is going to be used to breed with to help with my insane pain in da brain...haha...

Ohh and I would advise to look into CHIMERA's gear. My cousin grew out Mental Floss and it's great stock.

Clones is one of those words I hate. It's kind of like of the use of 'PC' when talking computers. Do you have a PC or a Mac? Well, I have a personal computer as opposed to a server or mainframe and the operating system has nothing to do with it.

A clone can be two inches tall with one tiny root or twelve feet tall in full flower. The term clone comes from the propagation method and has nothing to do with size or maturity.

That said, I have always freely shared, back and forth, fresh cuttings with other growers. Starter plants well rooted that are eight to twelve inches tall, generally 30 days out from cutting, sell in the range of $10 to $25 which seems quite fair.

• 11 months later...

I bought two clones last weekend - Juicy Fruit and AK-47 (Serious Seeds). Asking price = $15 each. I asked for two for $25 and got them. They are about 5 inches tall and have 4-5 nodes with leaves. I am a happy camper. They look very healthy. I plan on using them for mothers.

I really wish I had bought more - he had NYCD, Space Kush, and a few others that I don't remember. I am going to go back this weekend to get more + his name, etc. so I can maybe have a good source.

Good day!

Would you mind sharing his name ,I have card and am legal just need someone I can trust if you want to email me

yamon777@hotmail.com Thank-you

Archived