My Facilty....and Renting A Space.....please Help Me Make The Guy Understand It Not A Crime Any More!

jay~jay77

ok highlander your mixed up ..... he went 2 his lawyer i didnt!!! his lawyer said that stuff to him ....as 4 me im gonna be at 24 plants ....my 12 and my mothers 12 ....and that is not above the the feds "limit" ....( tell me if im wrong please)the guy was open about the grow and i beleave he still is open about letting me set up ....and as 4 the pest and mold....or damage ...ie fire I got that one im his fixit man and 2 my plan is 2 get rental insurance...AND an A.D.T SYSTEM installed ...he has an open mind and we plan 2 talk in depth about it on wensday at that point. The reason why i posted here was 4 help and info witch i have got a lot of.....NOW!!!!! AS FOR YOU SAYING im accuse people of belittling me ....look back at the threds... i try with my grammer and YES PEOPLE DID BELITTLEED ME .....BUT ITS Ok!!! I thank the anwser to my questions would of been good with out the comments that my grammer sucks ....THAT HAD NOTHING 2 DO WITH my post!! but i will take your apology and everyone elses for what it is ...highlander thank you and thank you 4 your info................OH AND IF HE SAYS NO THAN YES IM A RESPECTFUL MAN AND CAN REPECT HIS WISHES....IM NOT SELFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you MMMA!

Sounds like you are willing to talk it out and hear his side. That's good and will go a log way towards him seeing your side of things. Feds probably won't mess w/you but they have raided a legal CG in Saginaw County already and I understand that the Feds have been called in on another matter in Shiawassee County too...in both cases we're dealing with over 100 plants - so yeah you are probably good with 24 if you are indeed legal. Keep it quiet and good luck.

Sounds like you are willing to talk it out and hear his side. That's good and will go a log way towards him seeing your side of things. Feds probably won't mess w/you but they have raided a legal CG in Saginaw County already and I understand that the Feds have been called in on another matter in Shiawassee County too...in both cases we're dealing with over 100 plants - so yeah you are probably good with 24 if you are indeed legal. Keep it quiet and good luck.

yes we are working on it ....im his mantance man and i know he thanks he might lose me ....althought thtas not how ui am ....i will let him think that way!!!we meet 2mro so ill post the aftermath of our talk!...thanks

as 4 me im gonna be at 24 plants ....my 12 and my mothers 12 ....and that is not above the the feds "limit" ....( tell me if im wrong please)

1 Plant is over the fed "limit" marijuana is still 100% federally illegal, no matter what the state law says you can do.

It is very unlikely the feds would come knocking on your door for what your planning.. but they could.

I live like 150 feet from a school & I dont like that idea!!.....lol

Oh, I see, my friend. Totally understandable and good for you for always being responsible.

It's frustrating for people wanting to get in the dispensary business, and frustrating for people who want to get into the caregiving business, for the right reasons...and frustrating for patients on certain levels...

For what it's worth, Jay Jay, I hope you are able to get your dispensary going and that you do well. I'm amazed at those that I honestly believe have a lot of guts to go into the dispensary business in Michigan at this time, because I can't understand anything about the laws for dispensaries. While it's a little clearer to some who helped me understand it, I still have a way to go, yet I'm getting there. See, I like laws because I don't have a disadvantage. I know what won't get me into trouble. At that point I don't feel like I'm drifting in the middle of the ocean, bobbing around, hoping to avoid a huge storm while not even knowing if one is coming.

Dispensary laws and regulations don't exist that I know of. I don't see why the federal government can't say MM is recognized under federal law, too. It's as if they are weenie cowards and they should be embarrassed for it.

Much success to you.

Oh, I see, my friend. Totally understandable and good for you for always being responsible.

It's frustrating for people wanting to get in the dispensary business, and frustrating for people who want to get into the caregiving business, for the right reasons...and frustrating for patients on certain levels...

For what it's worth, Jay Jay, I hope you are able to get your dispensary going and that you do well. I'm amazed at those that I honestly believe have a lot of guts to go into the dispensary business in Michigan at this time, because I can't understand anything about the laws for dispensaries. While it's a little clearer to some who helped me understand it, I still have a way to go, yet I'm getting there. See, I like laws because I don't have a disadvantage. I know what won't get me into trouble. At that point I don't feel like I'm drifting in the middle of the ocean, bobbing around, hoping to avoid a huge storm while not even knowing if one is coming.

Dispensary laws and regulations don't exist that I know of. I don't see why the federal government can't say MM is recognized under federal law, too. It's as if they are weenie cowards and they should be embarrassed for it.

Much success to you.

BIG THANKS :goodjob:.....although im not running a dispensary though...just my plants and my moms ...i just dont like being so close 2 the school and wat else where 2 grow my meds!!...jen jem thank you and good luck ur self! :thumbsu:

Archived