Props To Great Caregiver

i have been to many diffrent states and smoked many diffrent strans and this is the best stuff ive ever smoked i took 4 hits and was high for 3 hrs my props goes out to you master.caregiver for great FAIR price (i feel sorry for all of u that are paying 300$+ oz) and some of the best stuff ive ever had. keep up the good work

i have been to many diffrent states and smoked many diffrent strans and this is the best stuff ive ever smoked i took 4 hits and was high for 3 hrs my props goes out to you master.caregiver for great FAIR price (i feel sorry for all of u that are paying 300$+ oz) and some of the best stuff ive ever had. keep up the good work

My cg is a great guy has his first crop starting and everything, we had some stuff called mk ultra that was just incredible my leg didn't hurt all night and the next morning, hands down best i have ever had.

Guest Marywanna

MY CG is a great guy,and because of that,he got 2 pts. Product is awesome and the kindness and honesty is very much appreciated. A keeper for sure. Thanks. :goodjob: MW

MY CG IS THE SHIZNIT....BCUZZ it's me...hahaha.!

The people on this site are amazing sometimes...who ever gave me neg reps for reppin myself can seriously get down and meet Kneel and Bob. Haters....its probabaly one of these RIP OFF dispensary owners...not going to say who...or another member of my FAN CLUB. To bad I am so pleased with how things are going and I sleep so well at night knowing I provide such great quality and an amazing price.

My caregiver is fabulous.. he gives me everything I need and expects a reasonable price for his services. He is trying new things to help his patients out and I greatly appreciate everything he has done for me. Greenmedz is the way to go!! Very nice, approachable, able to be there when you need them.. I couldn't ask for anything better. Oh and I also made some friends out of the business with them so I am a happy patient!

PS. PRODUCT NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME!!!!

RECOMMEND TO ALL!!

That is the best when you can find that one strain that does it for you. Do you ever get tired of smoking one particular strain??

My caregiver is fabulous.. he gives me everything I need and expects a reasonable price for his services. He is trying new things to help his patients out and I greatly appreciate everything he has done for me. Greenmedz is the way to go!! Very nice, approachable, able to be there when you need them.. I couldn't ask for anything better. Oh and I also made some friends out of the business with them so I am a happy patient!

RECOMMEND TO ALL!!

C of GreenMedz sold me 4 poop clones of a Bunk version of Strawberry cough not my kushmen cut or the Dutch Passion cut...some bunko version I killed em from my garden and he charged me 40.00 for another strain that I am not going to even bring up. 40.00 for any CLONE IS A JOKE<<<<!!! Not hatin just telling the Truth. Nobody can ever dog me for my quality of my clones and at 20.00 for huge n healthy baby girls.!!! Sorry it is what it is. So go ahead and give me a NEG REP for telling the TRUTH.!!!

My caregiver has improved quite a bit over the past months, and I am pretty sure he would say that I also have improved as a patient. Still paying more than I can afford, and it is having an adverse effect on our home, but I think it is fair, I just need it to be cheaper. This is why I am learning to grow with the help of NICE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!:rolleyes:

RECOMMEND TO ALL!!

Colin is a great guy. Me and Jenna met him quite a while ago and we immediately hit it off. Been friends ever since. His NYCD is indeed good meds! :thumbsu:

C of GreenMedz sold me 4 poop clones of a Bunk version of Strawberry cough not my kushmen cut or the Dutch Passion cut...some bunko version I killed em from my garden and he charged me 40.00 for another strain that I am not going to even bring up. 40.00 for any CLONE IS A JOKE<<<<!!! Not hatin just telling the Truth. Nobody can ever dog me for my quality of my clones and at 20.00 for huge n healthy baby girls.!!! Sorry it is what it is. So go ahead and give me a NEG REP for telling the TRUTH.!!!

Dude. Let me put on my waders....

Folks...nothing to see here, keep on moving.....

This is the "props to a great caregiver" thread Dave, not the "Diss this guy too" thread that you seem to turn everything into. But you did manage to advertise your offerings again, didn't you? Why all the adverts if its so great? I thought so.... :rolleyes:

Colin is a great guy. Me and Jenna met him quite a while ago and we immediately hit it off. Been friends ever since. His NYCD is indeed good meds! :thumbsu:

I have to second the motion. Colin has been awesome and his product is some of the best that I've seen. My first caregiver just wanted $$$. His product looked ok, but smoked like crap. I went out on a limb with Colin and have never been disappointed.

Thanks Ionic7 :D

glad to see i made it to the porps page :)

I hope to attend the Pontiac cannabis convention this October with you Ionic7.

Being a caregiver is fun work but it is work. The initial setup fee's are beyond most peoples idea of what it takes to grow good med's. along with paying the water/electric bill.

I would like tho think most people offering to be a caregiver for people who could really use the help are often nice people. The problem i see often is most patients don't understand how long it takes to actually get a perpetual crop going.