I Need A Caregiver

Hello,

My last Caregiver, has more than doubled his price on me.

That is after he got his License.

I have a feeling he just agreed to help me so he could get his License.

Hell, I had to call Many times a day for near 2-4 days before i could get him on the phone, not to mention I would drive to his home to pick up my meds.

Anyways, my idea price {the one that doesn't wipe me out is 65-70 a ounce, but i can do 125 a ounce.{I'm on SSD, so the reason why I can't pay more should be apparent}

So if you can help me that be great, but please no more these ...

My biggest problem, are these kinda caregivers.

If your Truely willing to help me.

Please call me or email me at nalandt@yahoo.com 586-254-4712

Hello,

i't a message phone.

I can also block a "endless" amount of phone numbers if need at the message phone too.

I don't know why you sent me to, a web site that Cost You money to join. These kinda site that ask for money like the site you mentioned, are normally a scam site.Even more so, with sites like this one that are "Free" to join!

thank for your reply.

sign,

Nicoleas

I don't know why you sent me to, a web site that Cost You money to join. These kinda site that ask for money like the site you mentioned, are normally a scam site.Even more so, with sites like this one that are "Free" to join!

thank for your reply.

sign,

Nicoleas

Not sure what you're talking about. If someone has sent you a link to a website, please check who the sender was, it was not me. I agree, you can find what you are looking for right here.

So you say you received a link to a pay website just after posting your phone number on a forum? That's probably one reason why the mods try to protect members from themselves when posting too much personal info.