I Need Clones

Its not like an everyday thing I am pretty sure they do it like once a month or so, from what I understand they have used equipment there, seeds, clones, food, friends, etc.... I will be attending my first one today =)

You might want to try the Canna Farmers Market, I heard they have genetics and all sorts of things. Its in Battle Creek from 3-8 today, just thought I would give you the heads up.

If you are in Lansing the canna market might be a good place to trade buy and sell.

• 1 month later...

I have seeds if you're interested. I bred Critical Mass Male x Heady Duty Fruity Female 400-600gram per plant outdoors and 600 grams per square meter indoors. And I also bred Critical Mass Male x Kush Berry Female. I crossed them myself. They came out pretty good and the yield was good to.

I have seeds if you're interested. I bred Critical Mass Male x Heady Duty Fruity Female 400-600gram per plant outdoors and 600 grams per square meter indoors. And I also bred Critical Mass Male x Kush Berry Female. I crossed them myself. They came out pretty good and the yield was good to.

Think you got a big yielder...lol...Look up Magnum.....by CannaCopia. u will be thanking me if you get any of his beans before they run out.

Archived