Tri City Compassion Club

budhabit

The Tri City Compassion Club is pleased to announce its re-grand opening in Saginaw Tomas Township at 7247 McCliggott rd Friday on August 13 th 11am to 7 pm the reason for this move is to continue with the Mission statement that is in my profile and to continue with The Cannabis Cancer Project that was started By myself and Peanutbutter We will also be hosting monthly Simpson Oil classes with the 2nd class being held Saturday Aug 28th starting at 10 am until 5pm the class will be instructed by Peanutbutter and Peanutbuters topical oil will be available the cost of the class will be $75 and lunch will be provided for more information you can call John at 989 607-0384 or email me at tricitycompassionclub@gmail.com

I would like to remind every one the proceeds of the Simpson oil Class go to funding the Simpson Oil that we provide for free to patients such as Baby Girl this was one way we were able to fund this amount of medical marijuana for free and also Peanutbutters Topical Oil also helps fund this Great Cause the Cannabis Cancer Project

I would like to remind every one the proceeds of the Simpson oil Class go to funding the Simpson Oil that we provide for free to patients such as Baby Girl this was one way we were able to fund this amount of medical marijuana for free and also Peanutbutters Topical Oil also helps fund this Great Cause the Cannabis Cancer Project

i thank you and all that are involved in this Project and all the help you guys give i have always wanted to know how to make this Oil i will try to come

and will tell others about this

This cannabis project is such noble cause Please help and support it the cannabis project provides the Rick Simpson Oil oil to sever or terminal ill patients that can not afford it free of Charge there are more patients that are inquiring on how they can obtain the this amazing healing cannabis oil. Please help and support the Cannabis Cancer Project. I am sure You all have read posts and the news about the raids and the protests that resulted well the reality is its all about Baby Girl and she is and will continue to need the Rick Simpson Oil to maintain a normal life free of headaches and sleepless nights but we need your help and support to keep the cannabis cancer project going and continue to be able to provide Baby Girl the Rick Simpson Oil Donations for the Cancer Project founded by Peanutbutter and myself would be greatly appreciated

Sign up for the Rick Simpson Oil processing class. All proceeds go to the Cannabis Cancer Project which provides Rick Simpson Oil for free to patients like Baby Girl post-4587-078118900%201278886960_thumb.jpg This child still depends on the Cannabis Cancer Project to get here her the Simpson oil that is giving her a normal life free of pain and sleepless nights so please help us support the Cannabis Cancer Project so this child and others do not run out of the medicine that they so desperately need

where is the club....whats offered there? I am from midland, aside from seeing u folks at the protest im some what of a mma loner....ive got some killer genetics and a hearth the size of ..... the bud of my dreams ( thats big incase u r wondering lol) can i buy there trade genetics srrry as i said ive never been to such a thing.

I am hoping we can rebuild this compassion club so we can continue with the cannabis cancer project because to me that it what is right and most important thing to do there are so many patients that need this medication that can not afford it so how do we help well we get together give and get r done that is how simple as that. Those that support the Cannabis Cancer Project to come join us Friday August 13 11 am to 7pm

where is the club....whats offered there? I am from midland, aside from seeing u folks at the protest im some what of a mma loner....ive got some killer genetics and a hearth the size of ..... the bud of my dreams ( thats big incase u r wondering lol) can i buy there trade genetics srrry as i said ive never been to such a thing.

Club is in Saginaw Thomas Twp

Support the Cannabis Cancer Project at the Tri City Compassion Club

For those who may be skeptical of what we doing and are intent regarding Baby Girl well come see her for your self and meet talk to the parents and you can see with you own eyes what the Rick Simpson Oil does for there child then Judge for your self . Baby Girl and her parents will be at the re grand opening of the Tri City Compassoin Club from 3 pm untill 7 pm we will be BBQ hot dogs and Burgers

Archived