Done With Mt.pleasant!

jacklash69

The humidity has been extremely high. I know I've noticed it has been taking forever to dry anything. What can you do when humidity is like 90%?

My last crop dried very well in my basement but as far as the dispenseries go they need to at least let buyers know that its still fresh and needs to be sat out for a bit to prepare it to be used nothing worse than smoking wet bud .

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya know, I'm going to refrain,a little, on what I REALLY want to say.,mainly because I respect this site and the majority of the people on here.With that being said, I also have a "brotherly" duty to my fellow friends on here.I have 2 questions that could be answered by the guys who work at the "compassionate apothacary". 1-why was my wife stopped from seeing the ACTUAL meds she had gotten,i.e. she picked it out, went in the front while they "got it packaged":devil: 2-at $18 a gram HOW CAN YOU GUYS SELL "MEDS" THAT ARE BARELY DRIED!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOT EVEN CURED? The stem in the middle of the bud can be bent into a circle! Done being screwed fellas!!!!!!!!!!! said bar:growl:el y dried correction it was still wet

First of all the guys at the store do not grow it, only sell it THROUGH there store. which they should be doing Quality checks. That what we did in factories. If they sell some moldy meds and some one gets sick. They better have good insurance. A friend of mine went there the other day

(her first time) and got a whole bag of shake. YES shake. like 6 grams of shake..Was not good for her or her friends after she drove over 2 hours there.

First of all the guys at the store do not grow it, only sell it THROUGH there store. which they should be doing Quality checks. That what we did in factories. If they sell some moldy meds and some one gets sick. They better have good insurance. A friend of mine went there the other day

(her first time) and got a whole bag of shake. YES shake. like 6 grams of shake..Was not good for her or her friends after she drove over 2 hours there.

Yes, I know that they dont grow it .Man, 6 grams of shake? What a crock of ****! Id be fuming, I do know a friend got some sweet tooth in lansing at one of the dispensaries and Mt.Pleasant should be ashamed of themselves! The sweet tooth was 55 for 3 grams but it ws the bomb! at least it was medicinal and cured! Oh, i forgot that the first time my wife got Blue kush from Mt Pl. they shorted her a gram, they did make it up but cmon man how many ways is that place gonna screw people?

Actually they do grow their own and supply their club, they just ran out like the first few days they were open they were selling for $10 a gram. Even though they also take in an "independant farmers" meds they should check it and make certain no one is buying junk wet meds thats not flushed properly nor has any pesticides used on it, like they do in Cali for instance. Selling shake should never happen at those prices, shake is something you use to make hash out of not sell to patients, thats just greedy.

With more experience maybe they will learn about strains too, someone had Skunk #1 for sale up there for instance thats no where even close to skunk #1.

And one more last note since we are being critics, wearing flip flops and gym shorts is not appropriate attire if your trying to sell medicine, you look like college drug dealers (one of the owners doesnt dress like that but several of the kids working there do.

Even tho i did get a darn big bag of shake for 20 per gram I wasnt unhappy with my experience shopping there.. First of all.. its pretty nice to be able to go to the store and pick up some meds.. second of all these are kids who i watched grow up and am proud of.. HEY Kiddos.. Annie says .. check the herb better when it comes in.. Show the meds at the counter before you seal the bag.. Dress appropriately.. i really feel if you show then seal alot of your problems will be alleviated.. Keep up the good work..

Guest finallyfree09

i wasn't too awful happy with the whole experience after a few visits either. wet meds, sometimes shaky... plus not being able to see what you've got in the bag b4 walking out is upsetting. at first it seemed like they were on the right track but they very quickly derailed imho. and annie is right btw... dress a little nicer fellas AND lady... especially lady. guys are supposed to be sloppy but a frumpy looking girl in a place like this? setting an example for others to follow or observe is a pretty big responsibility. try to take it more seriously.

oh well, i think i had my last visit to the apothecary a couple of months ago, at least for a while anyways. most likely won't ever go back there but you never know. for me its just to long of a drive to go and get wet, mediocre meds. the only cg whose products are worth buying, imho, are from NORTHERN CARE SERVICES. now that guy is pretty darn good. he is in the cadillac club too. his products would be the only thing that would get me back to mt pleasant. try the agent ryder... awesome!

as for the other "meds", i think its time that the apothecary start keeping an eye on their independent farmers before this little thread turns into a 20 page b*tchfest. that certainly would not be good for a dispensary that is trying to "show us how its done."

Even tho i did get a darn big bag of shake for 20 per gram I wasnt unhappy with my experience shopping there.. First of all.. its pretty nice to be able to go to the store and pick up some meds.. second of all these are kids who i watched grow up and am proud of.. HEY Kiddos.. Annie says .. check the herb better when it comes in.. Show the meds at the counter before you seal the bag.. Dress appropriately.. i really feel if you show then seal alot of your problems will be alleviated.. Keep up the good work..

WQho cares if u seen them grow up,big deal, they ripped my wife off on purpose so screw them, i suppose ill get some crap for being honest well, who cares ya know theyre rip off artists, word is already out they will be done, period, thats what they get.The owner doesnt know,,moo-poo how hard could it possibly be to hire honest help who dont screw everyone who come sin the door

WQho cares if u seen them grow up,big deal, they ripped my wife off on purpose so screw them, i suppose ill get some crap for being honest well, who cares ya know theyre rip off artists, word is already out they will be done, period, thats what they get.The owner doesnt know,,moo-poo how hard could it possibly be to hire honest help who dont screw everyone who come sin the door

SHAKE FOR 20 A GRAM...I NEED NOT SAY ANYMORE, GEEZ I GUESS MT WIFE ISNT THE ONLY WOMAN GETTING RIPPED OFF HMMMM COINCIDENCE YOU ALL ARE SMARTER THAN THAT

I worked with them until they changed the terms of our agreement (without my permission). They were given repeated opportunities to make good on their word but they were beligerant and REFUSED to honor our handshake agreement. If I cant trust someone in this business 100% then I cant trust them at all. I will never give them another chance to screw me. Sorry boys but it was your choice..........Ricardo

I worked with them until they changed the terms of our agreement (without my permission). They were given repeated opportunities to make good on their word but they were beligerant and REFUSED to honor our handshake agreement. If I cant trust someone in this business 100% then I cant trust them at all. I will never give them another chance to screw me. Sorry boys but it was your choice..........Ricardo

Hmmm another bad business tactic ...who else? lol

I see my theory of dispensaries are coming true. I have felt that there is no need for these dispenasries. Compassion clubs are the way to go. In the club setting, there is no behind doors, u see what is weighed and packaged for the patients. Trading, Barting and if needed purchasing meds is the way to go. I feel our laws are fine in the way of the dipensaries. Live n Learn iguess. Mt Pleasant needs to get a compassion club going. I heard they have been called into a hearing or something coming soon about there business practice, never realy had permission to operate, hope this wont hurt other farmers or patients.

I see my theory of dispensaries are coming true. I have felt that there is no need for these dispenasries. Compassion clubs are the way to go. In the club setting, there is no behind doors, u see what is weighed and packaged for the patients. Trading, Barting and if needed purchasing meds is the way to go. I feel our laws are fine in the way of the dipensaries. Live n Learn iguess. Mt Pleasant needs to get a compassion club going. I heard they have been called into a hearing or something coming soon about there business practice, never realy had permission to operate, hope this wont hurt other farmers or patients.

mt p has a compassion club, http://mtplcc.org/

Grow Goddess here at MMMA is someone good to contact about it.

420Peace Skid,

I disagree about a bait and switch, because there was never any bait for a switch...

Maybe I could not help you as much as I wished but I was not enriched, which is the essence of bait and switch.

I agree about not calling you back...

Big Ron is not a good guy - sad to see ppl learn that for themselves - i know ppl that know him up in West Branch - oh the stories they told me

Why are they not here defending themselves? They were here promoting a couple months ago.

They seem to me as a couple mid-Mi. farm boys that have never even seen world class weed, (meds).

And their "IFs" have no clue either.

It would be nice if a REAL grower/breeder that knew what day it is would open a disp.

But that isn't gonna happen.

I wasnt saying no names Annie, But i seen iy with my own eyes, that was wrong at 20.oo a g. i feel they owe you.

mt p has a compassion club, http://mtplcc.org/

Grow Goddess here at MMMA is someone good to contact about it.

THE guy running the Mt.P meeting is same guy who owns disp. He doesnt want a club like that . He would rather have you going through his store, which i can understand that.But we are working on a clare club and we agree with you and that is what we are working for in the Clare Compassion Club. http://clarecountycc.ning.com/events/clare-city- A dispense is good for the new people starting or not Knowing where to go.We want a Compasion Club, that can be compassionate to all.

I wasnt saying no names Annie, But i seen iy with my own eyes, that was wrong at 20.oo a g. i feel they owe you.

you wasnt purchaseing expeirence, you was purchaseing medication. 20.00 a gram X 6 =$120.00 from a patient. You realy should bring this up to them so they can take care of it Annie. Use to be we couldnt compalin.Now we are leagal we can.

THE guy running the Mt.P meeting is same guy who owns disp. He doesnt want a club like that . He would rather have you going through his store, which i can understand that.But we are working on a clare club and we agree with you and that is what we are working for in the Clare Compassion Club. http://clarecountycc.ning.com/events/clare-city- A dispense is good for the new people starting or not Knowing where to go.We want a Compasion Club, that can be compassionate to all.

Speaking on behalf of the Mt. Pleasant Compassion Club, your statement here is untrue MayorHerb. For one, the club director has not, to my knowledge ever stated that he only wants people to obtain meds through the store. He has always mentioned at all meetings for patients and caregivers to connect with each other for the purpose of trading and exchanging ideas and information. CA is a completely separate entity from the club. I will also note that I have no stake in CA what so ever. My loyalty lies with patients, caregivers, and the Mt. Pleasant Compassion Club.

Secondly, there are very concrete reasons as to why the club does not currently allow medicating at meetings and trading of meds. I have mentioned this several times at the meetings. The meetings are held in public places where there is not a place to use or trade meds. We would be more than happy to allow trading meds/clones at meetings. However, where can we have a meeting of this sort? The club does not have the funds to pay rent on our own building and no one has yet offered a private location for our use. We only get about $25 in donations at each meeting. Do you think that is enough to pay rent? Additionally, we even tried to get a fundraising committee together to help raise more funds for the purpose of helping people who can not afford to pay for recommendations and the fee to the state. Nobody has really offered any help, not even you. The most you have offered the club is complaints of how we are not doing right by you, or meeting your needs. You may not know this but it is I and the director that has done everything completely out of our pocket. All donations received to date have not been spent. Neither I nor the director has reimbursed ourselves for the expenses of ink and paper, website fees, travel expenses and so forth and we don't plan to either. The club is in great need of assistance, not complaints. It would really help if people would be more proactive rather than reactive. To be more helpful rather than hurtful. So many have said they know someone that would do T-shirts and such, you are one of them. All I asked for was contact information, maybe a price list and list of available items. That was months ago, and I have yet to receive any information back from you much less anyone else.

I have attempted to contact the director of the Clare club several times and he will not reply. My vision is for our clubs to work together for the benefit of the people of central/northern Michigan. It would really be nice if we all could work together rather than become further apart through wild accusations and BS.

In conclusion, the club will only be what we all, as a group make of it. We are trying, but the director and myself can't do it all. Try to put your self in my shoes, just for a moment. I work full time, go to school part time, and have to manage a household and family. I am not able to make phone calls on behalf of the club while I am at work, and so far have not been able to find anyone to volunteer to do so on behalf of the club. On a good note, we have been working with Dr. Bob Townsend to do certifications in the Mt. Pleasant area. In fact, the next clinic will be before and during the next meeting on Thursday August 19.

Archived