Done With Mt.pleasant!

jacklash69

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if we had acess to a pole barn could we hold these meetings at this location? Just an idea, but we all need to work to gether for patients and caregivers not DISPENSARIES. We have no need for these places. I would help in whatever aspect when i can.

Absolutely! That would be great! A private card holding patient/caregiver only meeting could be held in a place like that so long as it is private. Then there would be the opportunity to take up bud collections for the needy, trade clones and genetics. Close off an area for medicating if needed for patients if approved by the owner of the location, and so on. These things can not go on during public meetings in a public place. We would love to have one open public meeting a month and an additional closed private meeting a month if we had a location to do so.

Understanding that the state is way behind on issuance of cards, we would allow in this case a copy of the application and proof of mailing in lieu of an actual card. We most definately need more members like yourself to step up and bat. Offer, or try to help us find a location to hold a private club meeting.

Thank you Sam

GiGi

Guest finallyfree09

What if we had acess to a pole barn could we hold these meetings at this location? Just an idea, but we all need to work to gether for patients and caregivers not DISPENSARIES. We have no need for these places. I would help in whatever aspect when i can.

you mentioned this to me once. like i said before man, it is a great idea to say the least. the clare public library is a HORRIBLE place for meetings imo. having a private club on private property would make many of us feel more comfortable and would make the "need" for a dispensary a moot point. public meetings could be held twice a month and the rest of the time the place could be used for licensed patients and cg's to do their thing.

wouldn't it be nice to have a private place? no more worry about being in a federal building. no more worry about having trouble with authorities in town (if the club is located in a rural area that is). having a private club would enable us to set guidelines for members that are cg's... quality control being the main thing that needs to be watched closely. a cap could be put on the cg's to regulate how much they get for an ounce. not saying it has to be done but hey... put a cap of $250-$300/oz on all caregivers in the club and the cream will rise to the top. the guys wanting to make it rich will bail and that will leave those of us that strive to help the patient and not our pocketbook. after a little while there will be nothing but the best meds at the best prices and everybody is happy. we would have a VERY popular club in no time flat.

the guys in cadillac seem to have the best idea that i have seen so far but i've only been to 3 dispensaries so really, i am no expert on what is best. i have talked to itssortalegal about actually going to cadillac and sitting down and talking to the guy. i would like to get annie in on this too... along with whoever else at the cccc that would like to hear what he has to say. i have already spoken with him and have asked if we could come up as a group and talk with him sometime and he said yes. i am sure he would be happy to accomadate us and our laundry list of questions.

i am also going to try to make it to the MOCC for HARVESTFEST. emailed a friend, and former user of this site, that is affiliated with them and he told me to come on down and see how things go. looking forward to that. hope like heck i can make it cuz it over 150 miles for me to go there and lord knows if i will have the $$$$$.

just imagine the sign....

CLARE COUNTY COMPASSION CLUB

meds supplied

by

the

CLARE COUNTY CANNABIS CAREGIVER'S GUILD

has a nice ring to it doesn't it? :rolleyes:

420Peace Skid,

I disagree about a bait and switch, because there was never any bait for a switch...

Maybe I could not help you as much as I wished but I was not enriched, which is the essence of bait and switch.

I agree about not calling you back...

You are entitled to you opinion...The bait was replcement of eqiptment seized and help from an attorney, NEITHER of which came to fruition....You did not gain, but why should you benefit from my misfortune..You left me hanging in the breeze KNOWING I was up against the wall..I stood by you during your ordeal when others did not and this is how you treat a friend..Well sir, you are lame at best...Good day and good luck crooning for Mr Komorn...Both of you are opportunists...

All I know is I am going with Herb on this..All I have heard are bad things about that mount pleasant place..High prices and bad product..He is right you aren't paying for a great shopping experience you are paying through the nose for what you would hope would be great med's. I also agree with FinallyFree When and if I get this compassion club up and running in Osceola I fully intend to work with him on figuring out how to handle these private type meetings where people can obtain quality product at a decent price. I would want Osceola and Clare to come together for these meetings in a centralized location where we can work in unison to make sure members of both of our clubs are taken care of affordably and properly.

Although a patient may need meds from time to time that does not mean that they should pay a lot to get them especially if those med's are not up to par.

:)

All I know is I am going with Herb on this..All I have heard are bad things about that mount pleasant place..High prices and bad product..He is right you aren't paying for a great shopping experience you are paying through the nose for what you would hope would be great med's. I also agree with FinallyFree When and if I get this compassion club up and running in Osceola I fully intend to work with him on figuring out how to handle these private type meetings where people can obtain quality product at a decent price. I would want Osceola and Clare to come together for these meetings in a centralized location where we can work in unison to make sure members of both of our clubs are taken care of affordably and properly.

Although a patient may need meds from time to time that does not mean that they should pay a lot to get them especially if those med's are not up to par.

:)

Get a load of theyre website compassionateapothecary.com They have opened a new location in Lansing, that place shouldnt be able to sell tiolet paper in my opinion! Harsh? if you think this is harsh you havent gotten screwed by them! "COMPASSIONATEAPOTHECARY".........man.

you wasnt purchaseing expeirence, you was purchaseing medication. 20.00 a gram X 6 =$120.00 from a patient. You realy should bring this up to them so they can take care of it Annie. Use to be we couldnt compalin.Now we are leagal we can.

Mayor Herb......I think you did some things in Clare county a few years ago that you are nor forthcoming with, and now act like you are all that and a bag of chips, so be very careful what you say and who you say you know pal...Some of us have great memories and YOU definately ave some things to come clean about....you are the mayor of nothing but cheese eating..............Nuf said.... :thumbsd:

you mentioned this to me once. like i said before man, it is a great idea to say the least. the clare public library is a HORRIBLE place for meetings imo. having a private club on private property would make many of us feel more comfortable and would make the "need" for a dispensary a moot point. public meetings could be held twice a month and the rest of the time the place could be used for licensed patients and cg's to do their thing.

wouldn't it be nice to have a private place? no more worry about being in a federal building. no more worry about having trouble with authorities in town (if the club is located in a rural area that is). having a private club would enable us to set guidelines for members that are cg's... quality control being the main thing that needs to be watched closely. a cap could be put on the cg's to regulate how much they get for an ounce. not saying it has to be done but hey... put a cap of $250-$300/oz on all caregivers in the club and the cream will rise to the top. the guys wanting to make it rich will bail and that will leave those of us that strive to help the patient and not our pocketbook. after a little while there will be nothing but the best meds at the best prices and everybody is happy. we would have a VERY popular club in no time flat.

the guys in cadillac seem to have the best idea that i have seen so far but i've only been to 3 dispensaries so really, i am no expert on what is best. i have talked to itssortalegal about actually going to cadillac and sitting down and talking to the guy. i would like to get annie in on this too... along with whoever else at the cccc that would like to hear what he has to say. i have already spoken with him and have asked if we could come up as a group and talk with him sometime and he said yes. i am sure he would be happy to accomadate us and our laundry list of questions.

i am also going to try to make it to the MOCC for HARVESTFEST. emailed a friend, and former user of this site, that is affiliated with them and he told me to come on down and see how things go. looking forward to that. hope like heck i can make it cuz it over 150 miles for me to go there and lord knows if i will have the $$$$$.

just imagine the sign....

CLARE COUNTY COMPASSION CLUB

meds supplied

by

the

CLARE COUNTY CANNABIS CAREGIVER'S GUILD

has a nice ring to it doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Lol Just try keeping me out.. teehee

Big Ron is not a good guy - sad to see ppl learn that for themselves - i know ppl that know him up in West Branch - oh the stories they told me

Ya, he is LIAR and trys the smooth talk angle, but he is nothign but BS of the highest order and now is the Spokemodel for Komorn, a pair of opportunists.......they both make me sick...

Mayor Herb......I think you did some things in Clare county a few years ago that you are nor forthcoming with, and now act like you are all that and a bag of chips, so be very careful what you say and who you say you know pal...Some of us have great memories and YOU definately ave some things to come clean about....you are the mayor of nothing but cheese eating..............Nuf said.... :thumbsd:

What that i got busted for selling weed? E

very one that knows me , knows this. I am not hiding from any one or any thing. That was over 12 years ago.I did my time, got my child back, did my years of probation.I dont know where you get i think i am a bag of chips? U seem to be talking alot. If you know who i am, stop by and we can discuss this .

Speaking on behalf of the Mt. Pleasant Compassion Club, your statement here is untrue MayorHerb. For one, the club director has not, to my knowledge ever stated that he only wants people to obtain meds through the store. He has always mentioned at all meetings for patients and caregivers to connect with each other for the purpose of trading and exchanging ideas and information. CA is a completely separate entity from the club. I will also note that I have no stake in CA what so ever. My loyalty lies with patients, caregivers, and the Mt. Pleasant Compassion Club.

Secondly, there are very concrete reasons as to why the club does not currently allow medicating at meetings and trading of meds. I have mentioned this several times at the meetings. The meetings are held in public places where there is not a place to use or trade meds. We would be more than happy to allow trading meds/clones at meetings. However, where can we have a meeting of this sort? The club does not have the funds to pay rent on our own building and no one has yet offered a private location for our use. We only get about $25 in donations at each meeting. Do you think that is enough to pay rent? Additionally, we even tried to get a fundraising committee together to help raise more funds for the purpose of helping people who can not afford to pay for recommendations and the fee to the state. Nobody has really offered any help, not even you. The most you have offered the club is complaints of how we are not doing right by you, or meeting your needs. You may not know this but it is I and the director that has done everything completely out of our pocket. All donations received to date have not been spent. Neither I nor the director has reimbursed ourselves for the expenses of ink and paper, website fees, travel expenses and so forth and we don't plan to either. The club is in great need of assistance, not complaints. It would really help if people would be more proactive rather than reactive. To be more helpful rather than hurtful. So many have said they know someone that would do T-shirts and such, you are one of them. All I asked for was contact information, maybe a price list and list of available items. That was months ago, and I have yet to receive any information back from you much less anyone else.

I have attempted to contact the director of the Clare club several times and he will not reply. My vision is for our clubs to work together for the benefit of the people of central/northern Michigan. It would really be nice if we all could work together rather than become further apart through wild accusations and BS.

In conclusion, the club will only be what we all, as a group make of it. We are trying, but the director and myself can't do it all. Try to put your self in my shoes, just for a moment. I work full time, go to school part time, and have to manage a household and family. I am not able to make phone calls on behalf of the club while I am at work, and so far have not been able to find anyone to volunteer to do so on behalf of the club. On a good note, we have been working with Dr. Bob Townsend to do certifications in the Mt. Pleasant area. In fact, the next clinic will be before and during the next meeting on Thursday August 19.

Brandon has said he didnt want that kind of meeting and so had you when the one guy spoke about a down state meeting he had been too. I can understand Brandons reasoning and i dont blame him.I most likely would be the same way or any other bussines owner. I like brandon i have been to every meeting there.I all ready had told you that i mention the t-shirt deal to he person a few times and never got a answer.and i have said that.I am not sure what needs to be done with the club. i havnent herd about any thing needing done. I offereed to help with the picnic,bring my grill and cook. and one day i walk into the store and Brandon was talking with a lady about putting together a picnic for the club. I sent this lady a text about EVERY meeting. This lady has never attended a club meeting nor did she come through with the picnic.No one has ever mentioned the club needed any help with any thing. we donate evry time we are there.I am for the people,i bring new people as often as i can.I am sorry if it sounded like i was being negative cause that isnt what i was trying to do..again the clubs are a good thing and i been with the club from the first meeting and i am going to continue .I feel it is important to have as many there every week as possible.. and again if i came off wrong i am sorry cause that isnt what i was attending to do.

Speaking on behalf of the Mt. Pleasant Compassion Club, your statement here is untrue MayorHerb. For one, the club director has not, to my knowledge ever stated that he only wants people to obtain meds through the store. He has always mentioned at all meetings for patients and caregivers to connect with each other for the purpose of trading and exchanging ideas and information. CA is a completely separate entity from the club. I will also note that I have no stake in CA what so ever. My loyalty lies with patients, caregivers, and the Mt. Pleasant Compassion Club.

Secondly, there are very concrete reasons as to why the club does not currently allow medicating at meetings and trading of meds. I have mentioned this several times at the meetings. The meetings are held in public places where there is not a place to use or trade meds. We would be more than happy to allow trading meds/clones at meetings. However, where can we have a meeting of this sort? The club does not have the funds to pay rent on our own building and no one has yet offered a private location for our use. We only get about $25 in donations at each meeting. Do you think that is enough to pay rent? Additionally, we even tried to get a fundraising committee together to help raise more funds for the purpose of helping people who can not afford to pay for recommendations and the fee to the state. Nobody has really offered any help, not even you. The most you have offered the club is complaints of how we are not doing right by you, or meeting your needs. You may not know this but it is I and the director that has done everything completely out of our pocket. All donations received to date have not been spent. Neither I nor the director has reimbursed ourselves for the expenses of ink and paper, website fees, travel expenses and so forth and we don't plan to either. The club is in great need of assistance, not complaints. It would really help if people would be more proactive rather than reactive. To be more helpful rather than hurtful. So many have said they know someone that would do T-shirts and such, you are one of them. All I asked for was contact information, maybe a price list and list of available items. That was months ago, and I have yet to receive any information back from you much less anyone else.

I have attempted to contact the director of the Clare club several times and he will not reply. My vision is for our clubs to work together for the benefit of the people of central/northern Michigan. It would really be nice if we all could work together rather than become further apart through wild accusations and BS.

In conclusion, the club will only be what we all, as a group make of it. We are trying, but the director and myself can't do it all. Try to put your self in my shoes, just for a moment. I work full time, go to school part time, and have to manage a household and family. I am not able to make phone calls on behalf of the club while I am at work, and so far have not been able to find anyone to volunteer to do so on behalf of the club. On a good note, we have been working with Dr. Bob Townsend to do certifications in the Mt. Pleasant area. In fact, the next clinic will be before and during the next meeting on Thursday August 19.

I do understand that the places we have held the meetings there is NO medicating on premises.and i do believe that the disp. can be a good thing for people.When you are just learning, dont know where to get meds,maybe in between harvests,maybe power went out , ect and all your stuff died.I am not against them by far.The guys that own the store, I think are pretty good guys and to pull the pairs of Nuts they did to open the store, My hat is off to both of them. I only was making a suggestion about quality control to help benafit the disp. after hearing this bad stuff.I my self have never seen moldy meds from there.I myself have never been shorted any weight.But i did see a friend get a bag which was all shake.I know things happen and no one was that pissed over it. When mistakes happen a quick fix it just make it right..A old saying a "customer is allways right"..I didnt make that some one else did.I was just quoting.AND again i like the guys running the store i realy do. they are young and just getting started.I hope that in time they get it right so that WE will ALLWAYS have the option of useing the disp.

What that i got busted for selling weed? E

very one that knows me , knows this. I am not hiding from any one or any thing. That was over 12 years ago.I did my time, got my child back, did my years of probation.I dont know where you get i think i am a bag of chips? U seem to be talking alot. If you know who i am, stop by and we can discuss this .

MMMMMMM chips :P

Another thing about this dispensary that Annie knows the guys..They are new correct? They are learning correct? I mean maybe someone needs to let them know they are selling inferior product if they are! Every business needs and should welcome feedback from it's customers..When I do a job for people I give them a survey in a stamped envelope so I can learn from my customers...I personally have not been to a dispensary yet because I am not rich mostly, but when I do go someday I would hope they would care what I had to say...

I understand how it is to be misunderstood, it happens to the best of us. However, it needs to be properly noted that the director never said that he only wants people to get meds from CA. We just want everyone to be safe and comfortable. It is all about patients and caregivers and the law as enacted. It has been a difficult road for the club, but I for one will continue to do what I can for the benefit of the patients and caregivers.

We are a Medical Marijuana Support Group and strive to educate the public of the many benefits of the cultivation and use of MM. I do hope that one day very soon, to be able to have a place to call our own where we are able to hold private patient and caregiver only meetings at least twice a month. This would be for the purpose of a safe and private place to trade genetics (clones and buds), hold grow classes, have hands on clone techniques, have door prizes, take up bud collections for needy patients, and maybe even play some bingo for buds and other fun stuff like that. These are things that we can't do in a public setting. We would also continue to have at least one public meeting a month where non card holding individuals will be welcome to learn about MM, the law, and so on.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the next meeting this Thursday August 19th! Don't forget, Dr. Bob will be there starting at 4:00 PM until the meeting ends taking care of certifications. If you are in need of a certification bring your medical records relevant to your qualifying condition and your ID. Call 989-506-3945 to schedule an appointment. If you know someone ready for their recommendation, please pass along this information.

:D

Another thing about this dispensary that Annie knows the guys..They are new correct? They are learning correct? I mean maybe someone needs to let them know they are selling inferior product if they are! Every business needs and should welcome feedback from it's customers..When I do a job for people I give them a survey in a stamped envelope so I can learn from my customers...I personally have not been to a dispensary yet because I am not rich mostly, but when I do go someday I would hope they would care what I had to say...

They are new correct they are learning correct? THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING NO EXCUSES FOR OVER DRY, NON CURED AND AT TIMES WET MEDS NOT TO MENTION LOW,VERY LOW THC CONTENT NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE BUT....FACTS ARE FACTS PEACE

Wow buddy I am not belittling anyone..I as I stated am not a big fan of dispensaries to begin with..All I was saying was that they need to KNOW how you FEEL! Personally I don't care one way or another what they sell there because either way it goes I can't afford to pay what they ask at those places..All I am saying is that I would let them know what you feel and what you think...Not just come on here about it but call them or go back by with what they gave you and say WTF IS THIS? Remind them that it is a sick patient that is buying this not some as you put it 20 year old kid on the street.

Guest finallyfree09

yyour right man. we should be able to go to them and say these things and have them addressed. it is not tthe bblack market anymore. if i owned one of these places i would ALWAYS ask the customer if he/she is satisfied and if someone made a complaint i would do whatever i could to make ammends. i would WANT to know what my customers thought. i am sure that these guys do want to know how their customers feel but just aaren't sure how to address the problems. a few complaints DOES NOT mean that the poor guys should be crucified, it just means that they need to address a few issues.

these guys are doing a good thing for mid michigan and because they are new to the business (this is new for the whole state not just CA) they deserve the chance to get better. they WILL get better. they WILL start weeding out the "not-so-good" caregivers/independent farmers. everything will come together in due time and the guys at the compassionate apothecary deserve the chance to succeed. they've only been around since the beginning of may for petes sake. you can't have a "perfect" business in less than six months when NONE of the people running it have any experience.

its the independdent farmers that are causing problems. for them its "you get what you get." the guys at CA would do well to remind them that the customer is always right and the "you get what you get" frame of mind DISAPPEARED when prop 1 passed in 2008.

yyour right man. we should be able to go to them and say these things and have them addressed. it is not tthe bblack market anymore. if i owned one of these places i would ALWAYS ask the customer if he/she is satisfied and if someone made a complaint i would do whatever i could to make ammends. i would WANT to know what my customers thought. i am sure that these guys do want to know how their customers feel but just aaren't sure how to address the problems. a few complaints DOES NOT mean that the poor guys should be crucified, it just means that they need to address a few issues.

these guys are doing a good thing for mid michigan and because they are new to the business (this is new for the whole state not just CA) they deserve the chance to get better. they WILL get better. they WILL start weeding out the "not-so-good" caregivers/independent farmers. everything will come together in due time and the guys at the compassionate apothecary deserve the chance to succeed. they've only been around since the beginning of may for petes sake. you can't have a "perfect" business in less than six months when NONE of the people running it have any experience.

its the independdent farmers that are causing problems. for them its "you get what you get." the guys at CA would do well to remind them that the customer is always right and the "you get what you get" frame of mind DISAPPEARED when prop 1 passed in 2008.

My opion is when the growers start growing more and learning and get better, They will start having extra that they took there time and cured for tthem selfs. Then there will be more extras around. Be more supply for the demand and maybe they are taking what they can to keep some thing on the shelfs, i dont know..i just feel when people get better at it there will be more products for the demands they are having..and again i do like the guys down there.

Guest finallyfree09

i posted something here last nite. why is it gone? basically... i said i agree with what mayorherb said. the guys at ca are all cool. things just take time to work themselves out.

i said it alot better with the post i put up last nite... wish i knew where it went

Guest Marywanna

Wheres the popcorn? This is better than Big Brother. :thumbsu: One question: Why would you buy ANYTHING if they won't let you watch them bag it?? <_< BTW,send me all your old un-used GOLD and I'll send you back a check...................MW

i posted something here last nite. why is it gone? basically... i said i agree with what mayorherb said. the guys at ca are all cool. things just take time to work themselves out.

i said it alot better with the post i put up last nite... wish i knew where it went

There was a server switchover last night and may have got lost due to the switchover

Guest finallyfree09

There was a server switchover last night and may have got lost due to the switchover

bummer. it bugs me to see everybody throwing these guys under the bus. they have only been around for 3 1/2 months. perfection cant be reached in that amount of time. they are learning, their if's are learning, and that is a process that is gonna takesome time.

THEY ARE HAVING A SMALL QUALITY CONTROL PROBLEM EVERYBODY! :blink: give these guys a break.

Archived