Sour Diesal Clones

dutch&Dutchess

Mayor Herb...I recently ran into that same strain myself. It is said to be og kush x super silver haze. Mine is currently 6 weeks into flower and looking very nice. Do you have personal experience with cultivation of this strain? If so what am I looking at for flowering time? I wasnt given very much info on this strain and a couple others I came across. I was thinking possibly a longer flowering time of 12 weeks because of the SSH, but with the og lineage, it might be shorter depending on who shows the more dominant traits... Thanks

Mayor Herb...I recently ran into that same strain myself. It is said to be og kush x super silver haze. Mine is currently 6 weeks into flower and looking very nice. Do you have personal experience with cultivation of this strain? If so what am I looking at for flowering time? I wasnt given very much info on this strain and a couple others I came across. I was thinking possibly a longer flowering time of 12 weeks because of the SSH, but with the og lineage, it might be shorter depending on who shows the more dominant traits... Thanks

r u referring to the White Siberian? I have not researched it yet. That is not a bad lineage no sirreeee bob

Archived