Autism: Medical Marijuana's Newest Successful Treatment

Autism: Newest Successful Treatment

Dr. Phillip Leveque Salem-News.com

California Medical Marijuana doctors and others elsewhere have discovered from parents of autistic children that cannabis/marijuana works for many.

The mother of Joey Perez says medical marijuana baked into brownies saved her autistic son's life.

(MOLALLA, Ore.) - I am constrained to write this new story about successful Autism treatment because of an article I just read from TIME magazine May 25, 2009 titled HOW AUTISM AGES. It is a frightening story both for what severe damage it did to the family but also the psychological destruction it did to the autistic person.

He had been viciously mistreated both physically and pharmaceutically by a whole bunch of pseudo-experts who in some retrospection did not have a clue what they were doing but were in effect torturing the poor soul as if he had the mental capacity to respond to his CORRECTIVE TORTURE and that is what it was with the name of AVERSIVE THERAPY which in plain language was physical torture to a mentally disabled soul. This torture was euphemistically named “UN-OBSERVED SELF-INFLICTED INJURIES” (USIS). They were almost always inflicted by his kind caring keepers.

If that were not enough to control him, he was also given TRILEPTAL, ZYPREXA and ATIVAN later REMERON all designed to pickle and disable his brain or what there is left of it. According to the picture in TIME he is almost a vegetable. His brother said they all made him worse but the cure givers attitude was “darn the torpedoes, full speed ahead”.

Whether this 42 year old man is a totally destroyed vegetable by now is a great probability.

California Medical Marijuana doctors and others elsewhere have discovered from parents of autistic children that cannabis/marijuana works well for many autistic kids and there are probably dozens throughout the U.S. obviously many still closeted.

I, myself, have not had any of these but I know of many. Looking up on the computer Autism Leveque on salem-news.com or even Autism Therapy will provide much valuable information. For those who viciously decry smoking this “Devil Weed”, relax most of the autistic patients use very benign marijuana cookies and they don’t go crazy.

My stories have already brought in many emails about how gratified parents are for this information.

CANNABIS HELPS AUTISM!!!

Got a question or comment for Dr. Leveque?

Email him: Newsroom@Salem-News.com

More information on the history of Leveque can be found in his book, General Patton's Dogface Soldier of Phil Leveque about his experiences in WWII.

Order the book by mail by following this link: Dogface Soldier.

If you are a World War II history buff, you don't want to miss it.

Watch for more streaming video question and answer segments about medical marijuana with Bonnie King Dr. Phil Leveque.

Click on this link for other articles and video segments about PTSD and medical marijuana on Salem-News.com: Dr. Leveque INTERVIEWS & ARTICLES

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show:http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

NEW CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD.

If you have a medical marihuana question or comment, please email them to me, or leave them on the forum for the MMMA, and I will try to answer them live on the air.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

PLANET GREENTREES Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

• 2 weeks later...

Autism: Newest Successful Treatment

Dr. Phillip Leveque Salem-News.com

California Medical Marijuana doctors and others elsewhere have discovered from parents of autistic children that cannabis/marijuana works for many.

The mother of Joey Perez says medical marijuana baked into brownies saved her autistic son's life.

(MOLALLA, Ore.) - I am constrained to write this new story about successful Autism treatment because of an article I just read from TIME magazine May 25, 2009 titled HOW AUTISM AGES. It is a frightening story both for what severe damage it did to the family but also the psychological destruction it did to the autistic person.

He had been viciously mistreated both physically and pharmaceutically by a whole bunch of pseudo-experts who in some retrospection did not have a clue what they were doing but were in effect torturing the poor soul as if he had the mental capacity to respond to his CORRECTIVE TORTURE and that is what it was with the name of AVERSIVE THERAPY which in plain language was physical torture to a mentally disabled soul. This torture was euphemistically named “UN-OBSERVED SELF-INFLICTED INJURIES” (USIS). They were almost always inflicted by his kind caring keepers.

If that were not enough to control him, he was also given TRILEPTAL, ZYPREXA and ATIVAN later REMERON all designed to pickle and disable his brain or what there is left of it. According to the picture in TIME he is almost a vegetable. His brother said they all made him worse but the cure givers attitude was “darn the torpedoes, full speed ahead”.

Whether this 42 year old man is a totally destroyed vegetable by now is a great probability.

California Medical Marijuana doctors and others elsewhere have discovered from parents of autistic children that cannabis/marijuana works well for many autistic kids and there are probably dozens throughout the U.S. obviously many still closeted.

I, myself, have not had any of these but I know of many. Looking up on the computer Autism Leveque on salem-news.com or even Autism Therapy will provide much valuable information. For those who viciously decry smoking this “Devil Weed”, relax most of the autistic patients use very benign marijuana cookies and they don’t go crazy.

My stories have already brought in many emails about how gratified parents are for this information.

CANNABIS HELPS AUTISM!!!

Got a question or comment for Dr. Leveque?

Email him: Newsroom@Salem-News.com

More information on the history of Leveque can be found in his book, General Patton's Dogface Soldier of Phil Leveque about his experiences in WWII.

Order the book by mail by following this link: Dogface Soldier.

If you are a World War II history buff, you don't want to miss it.

Watch for more streaming video question and answer segments about medical marijuana with Bonnie King Dr. Phil Leveque.

Click on this link for other articles and video segments about PTSD and medical marijuana on Salem-News.com: Dr. Leveque INTERVIEWS & ARTICLES

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show:http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

NEW CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD.

If you have a medical marihuana question or comment, please email them to me, or leave them on the forum for the MMMA, and I will try to answer them live on the air.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

PLANET GREENTREES Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Excellent post and coverage - Thanks Mr Komo

In case anyone is interested I might also recommend they check out an important new movie that deals with autism. Other than Rainman, "Temple Grandin" is one of the few movies that really describes an important autistic's world and it will touch your heart forever.

Here is the DVD site link

http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/45357/temple-grandin/

Clare Danes is awesome as Temple Grandin!

Temple Grandin is an autistic woman who achieved a PHD and is now a top agri-business consultant and leader because she has an uncanny ability to design and engineer cattle friendly processing facilities, almost as if she can communicate with them. To me I find it very interesting that because of her autism she apparently has no conception of what death is but at the same time she concentrates on engineering kinder death factories for the animals. Many laughed at her at first too.

This little girl, in addition to the brain tumor, was being tested for Autism.

All autism symptoms went away almost instantly.

In addition, the brain tumor has been stopped in it's tracks.

34262_407174471475_659441475_4621158_2256581_t.jpg

And she is a victim of DEA theft.

Does Oprah or Ellen know about this? They need to step up on this one IMO. I'll send them an email in case they haven't. Amazing!

Archived