Looking For Simpsons Oil

Hello everyone , I was fortunate enough to come across some simpsons oil last week at a compassion club in lansing on saturday and let me tell everyone that doesnt no already that this stuff is unbelievable for pain. Two weeks ago I was in a dirtbike accident breaking my colarbone and four ribs . I am a old opiod addict so me and the vicodin or other opiates dont go to well together . Needless to say this stuff laid me out . I got the best night of sleep since the accident and everynight since then I have slept great . The reason I am now on this sight is My father who lives in Florida has recently been diagnosed with Liver Cancer where he is now not eating losing tons of weight and is looking for any thing to help him . I recently sent him 7 cana suckers that i bought him from a dispensary and told him about the the oil and is very interested. I live in Petoskey and am willing to travel for help if someone could please pm me Iwould be interested in talking and listening . Thankyou all for reading and I look forward to talking with some of you . Have a great day.

Take Pb's and John's class. I always say that you've been successful making Simpson oil, if you don't blow yourself up. But I have also tried PB's Simpson. It is real medicine! :goodjob:

I bet it's fantastic. I'm thinking of using an ultra-pure organic grape alcohol as my solvent. I will combine bud from select strains to make Full Spectrum Organic Cannabis Oil. I want to make the most powerful medicine in the world. Does that sound lofty? I think it might be obtainable.

How did it go today? How is our Baby Girl? BB

We had a good time despite the Heat Baby Girl is doing great it is so wonderful to see this childs miraculous change and improvement in Quality of Life since she has been using the Simpson Oil which I would like to point out that the simpson oil is all that she has been using also the last MRI reveled no increase in growth of either tumor unlike the MRI done in January which showed the tumors growing. So for Baby Girl we have a great success story that can only fill are hearts with Joy. The Saginaw News was there talking and interviewing the parents and the Grand Parents of Baby Girl I would also like to point out the Grand mother of Baby Girl is a Neurological Nurse and totally supports the Simpson oil for her grand daughter . I would Like to give my heartfelt thanks to those who braved the Heat and humidity to support the Tri City CC and the Cannabis Cancer Project Thank You

We had a good time despite the Heat Baby Girl is doing great it is so wonderful to see this childs miraculous change and improvement in Quality of Life since she has been using the Simpson Oil which I would like to point out that the simpson oil is all that she has been using also the last MRI reveled no increase in growth of either tumor unlike the MRI done in January which showed the tumors growing. So for Baby Girl we have a great success story that can only fill are hearts with Joy. The Saginaw News was there talking and interviewing the parents and the Grand Parents of Baby Girl I would also like to point out the Grand mother of Baby Girl is a Neurological Nurse and totally supports the Simpson oil for her grand daughter . I would Like to give my heartfelt thanks to those who braved the Heat and humidity to support the Tri City CC and the Cannabis Cancer Project Thank You

your welcome John this precious little girl is well worth supporting.thanks for help in keeping this project alive. peace

We make oil and others are starting. A lot of people are starting to find out the advantages of ingesting Oil vs Smoking. PM me or visit the Compassionate Networking Resource Center (CNRC) in Cadillac.

glad to hear it.keep sharing the knowledge.id also like to say i have a good friend that has benefited greatly from the kindness and compassion of this club.if your in the area its worth the time to stop and check it out.Thanks for all you do cnrc.peace

What would really help The Cannabis Cancer Project right now is Donations hopefully people who have the ability would recognize what the cannabis cancer project does and accomplishes and realize the importance that it does in putting validity in Medical Marijuana and the RIck Simpson oil. But until the people with deep pockets decide to support this cause we have to only rely on us which most of us are Poor or not financially better off then we were a few years ago so we have to rely on the number of us that can support this cause in any way can! Can we do it ? only time will tell but unfortunately time is not a luxury for a lot of patients

Hello everyone , I was fortunate enough to come across some simpsons oil last week at a compassion club in lansing on saturday and let me tell everyone that doesnt no already that this stuff is unbelievable for pain. Two weeks ago I was in a dirtbike accident breaking my colarbone and four ribs . I am a old opiod addict so me and the vicodin or other opiates dont go to well together . Needless to say this stuff laid me out . I got the best night of sleep since the accident and everynight since then I have slept great . The reason I am now on this sight is My father who lives in Florida has recently been diagnosed with Liver Cancer where he is now not eating losing tons of weight and is looking for any thing to help him . I recently sent him 7 cana suckers that i bought him from a dispensary and told him about the the oil and is very interested. I live in Petoskey and am willing to travel for help if someone could please pm me Iwould be interested in talking and listening . Thankyou all for reading and I look forward to talking with some of you . Have a great day.

Goole rick simpsons oil and it will give you instructions on how to make it, but it will require alot of Marijuana.

Thankyou so much everyone for your concern and interest in this topic . I truly believe in the little i have read even before i srarted this that Simpsons Oil would help this man who has a pretty serious case of liver cancer and all your help is much appreciated . If someone would want to pm me i would love to listen and am willing to travel anywhere to learn about this oil in order to help my father . I have heard many beautiful stories and want to write another one . thank you all

I have had Simpson Oil made by Ronnie Smith (he is in Kentucky and who Rick Simpson suggests people contact in the US)

I really liked it!

It was made with moonshine so it was a bit harsh but it was MUCH better than the stuff I have had made with ISO.

I have some Organic Neutral Grape Alcohol but I have not made any oil yet nor do I think I will have the product to make oil for sometime.

Everyone I know whose used the Organic Neutral Grape Alcohol says they get a better yield with less material and that it has a cleaner taste.

I enjoy it MUCH more when I ingest it.

I have not been able to find a good product at reasonable compensation for medicinal use. Medically you should be taking a pea sized ball about 3X a day.

When I was taking it it GREATLY helped with some medical issues I have.

If anyone wants a bit of the Organic Grape Alcohol to try making a small batch contact me.

Archived