Lenawee County Newbie

bigtimm

dam.....thought this was a friendly site? not even a hello or a welcome?..i am just an honest family man with a wife and two kids, who enjoys the outdoors and im looking forward to walking the woods pain free this fall..,..i voted with the rest of you!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Medicinal Patient

dam.....thought this was a friendly site? not even a hello or a welcome?..i am just an honest family man with a wife and two kids, who enjoys the outdoors and im looking forward to walking the woods pain free this fall..,..i voted with the rest of you!

Welcome BigTimm! Sorry you didn't feel welcome. This board gets so active at times that it pushes posts back rather quickly sometimes. I usually only browse thru the view new content and not a specific category. Lots of new members introducing themselves lately! My check was cashed within 3 days of sending it out. I received a denial letter past the 21 day mark once due to cg forgetting to include the caregiver attestation form we filled out together. However, the state says you are good to go after 20 days of submitting your paperwork. So day 21 from sending it out you are good to go! Congrats!

• 1 month later...

Hello Lenawee County Newbie! I am relatively new to this web site also. It's a little confusing. I am not a computer newbie, but have some difficulty navigating this site. I welcome you here also. I have not made any contacts through this site yet, but it seems to have possibilities. I am from Lenawee County also and am a Registered Cargiver with a decent growroom on my farm property. I am learning and have made some mistakes, but seem to be underway now. I wish you success on your endeavor. I would to love to chat with people regarding their experiences and hope to in the future here. Best Regards, Zeke aka: Bilbo The Grower

Hello Lenawee County Newbie! I am relatively new to this web site also. It's a little confusing. I am not a computer newbie, but have some difficulty navigating this site. I welcome you here also. I have not made any contacts through this site yet, but it seems to have possibilities. I am from Lenawee County also and am a Registered Cargiver with a decent growroom on my farm property. I am learning and have made some mistakes, but seem to be underway now. I wish you success on your endeavor. I would to love to chat with people regarding their experiences and hope to in the future here. Best Regards, Zeke aka: Bilbo The Grower

thanks bilbo ...it took me a minute to get things figured out around here.... it will come to you! i will pm you and we can chat

thanks bilbo ...it took me a minute to get things figured out around here.... it will come to you! i will pm you and we can chat

Thanks Bigtimm, Hey it was great chatting with you on this site through the email messaging system. I am starting to get the hang of this website. Maybe I can participate more now. It seems to have a lot of great information. I joined this site back in January of this year. I even donated $25.00, but not sure what that did! :) Anyway I like it here and hope to glean a lot of information regarding my grow operations. Best Reegards, Bilbo The Grower

Archived