Driving And Meds

admit to nothing..... no time equals a dui or safety from such charge. In fact our courts have said it being in your system does not equate to being under the influence. In other words the officer must show that you are under the influence. there is no safe standard for all of us, just to many variables.

Agreed. It is a very different question as to when are you safe to drive and what do you tell LEO. Tell LEO nothing.

Probably should have said leave LEO out of it. I think me personally 2-3hrs for my head to clear on avg.. I agree self incrimination not good.

I'm sure there are countless pieces of evidence that show driving while on marijuana is less dangerous than on alcohol. I think that's a no-brainer for most of us. However, anything that impedes your ability to operate a vehicle is illegal. That I agree with. I don't want people blazing up and driving. Sets a bad precedent. I'm not even worried about the "driving while high" thing. I think most people can manage. It's the simple distraction aspect; taking the hands off the wheel, hiding it while others drive by, etc etc. Distracted drivers are the worst.

Please folks, there is never a reason to drive and ingest anything that could impair your abilities. One should always use a "designated driver", that one person that hasn't ingested anything. If you feel it is necessary for you to ingest while traveling, please don't drive. That is what brought Tom and Rollie to the attention of the police in the first place over on Rainbow Farm. A young man left their establishment, got half way home and had a terrible accident, leading the police to the Farm...DO NOT EVER PARTAKE THEN ATTEMPT TO DRIVE! Peace y'all...j.b.

Archived