My Son Is In Oakland County Jail Right Now

My son is a medical marijuana patient.

He had his paperwork when he was sentenced to sixty days for violation of probation. For failing his pee test.

At his sentencing, he spoke out. "I am a medical marijuana patient." The judge told him "you, sir, are a drug addict."

A few days after he went to jail, his ID card arrived.

I told him I was bringing a few friends to complain on 9/8.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peanutbutter,

Ouch!

I feel for you.

I will not be there on the 8th ( one of my two week trips) but it has to hurt that your own flesh and blood is being treated this way, so wrongly. The wording of the MM law would preclude it (no one who is a patient should be penalized for his use of MM) but when a judge does as he pleases, a citizen is helpless (except to appear and protest), but i know it hurts and I'm sorry this is happening to you. I can only hope that the protest and time straightens the system out.

PB,

our thoughts are with you, my friend, and your son at this terrible moment in time. Our (elected and non-elected) leaders have lost their minds and their way. How sad...

Let us now have our mass consciousness be directed at those that hate individual human rights.

We plead and teach that their hearts will be softened so they will choose compassion over hate :mellow:.

Stop arresting people for choosing things you disagree with, please!!!

Let these people go home and live their lives free from your tyranny. That's right. You who are supposed to "protect and serve" are the ones that are terrorizing human beings here, not these patients and caregivers. Can't you see????:unsure:

PB,

our thoughts are with you, my friend, and your son at this terrible moment in time. Our (elected and non-elected) leaders have lost their minds and their way. How sad...

Let us now have our mass consciousness be directed at those that hate individual human rights.

We plead and teach that their hearts will be softened so they will choose compassion over hate :mellow:.

Stop arresting people for choosing things you disagree with, please!!!

Let these people go home and live their lives free from your tyranny. That's right. You who are supposed to "protect and serve" are the ones that are terrorizing human beings here, not these patients and caregivers. Can't you see????:unsure:

tyr·an·ny

  AC_FL_RunContent = 0;var interfaceflash = new LEXICOFlashObject ( "http://sp.dictionary.com/dictstatic/d/g/speaker.swf", "speaker", "17", "15", "<a href=\"http://dictionary.reference.com/audio.html/lunaWAV/T06/T0621700\" target=\"_blank\">thinsp.pngəthinsp.pngni</FONT>/ dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif Show Spelled</SPAN>[tir-uh-nee] dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif Show IPA</SPAN> –noun, plural -nies. 1. arbitrary or unrestrained exercise of power; despotic abuse of authority. 2. the government or rule of a tyrant or absolute ruler. 3. a state ruled by a tyrant or absolute ruler. 4. oppressive or unjustly severe government on the part of any ruler. 5. undue severity or harshness. 6. a tyrannical act or proceeding.

"I am a medical marijuana patient." The judge told him "you, sir, are a drug addict."

id love to see what this judge's opinion of people in "pain management" programs are who are taking 400+ MG of oxycontin a day. these people are legalized junkies.

what a hypocritical prick.

My son is a medical marijuana patient.

He had his paperwork when he was sentenced to sixty days for violation of probation. For failing his pee test.

At his sentencing, he spoke out. "I am a medical marijuana patient." The judge told him "you, sir, are a drug addict."

A few days after he went to jail, his ID card arrived.

I told him I was bringing a few friends to complain on 9/8.

sorry to hear of this. just crazy. see you and a few friends tomorrow. peace

Can anyone make a complaint about a judge? or does it have to be the affected party to be a valid complaint?

Anyone can file. Even with no name attached.

Judge Small of Oakland County:

http://www.ratethecourts.com/judge.php?id=163972

Forum to discuss Judge Small:

http://www.courthouseforum.com/forums/view.php?id=163972

Guest Marywanna

PB,when my oldest son was arrested a few years ago,he had just gotten out of a 6 week program at St Joes in Pontiac for drug addiction. He was DXed there as manic-depressive and put on Lithium. When they arrested him,they would not give him his meds and he needed them BADLY. I ended up calling the ACLU and within 24 hours,their lawyer made sure he had his meds. But we had to go wild in order to get anything done. Oh,and the charges? Un-paid parking tickets in Mt.Clemens. See you tomorrow. MW

To make official complaints to the State of Michigan.

http://jtc.courts.mi.gov/index.htm

The Judicial Tenure Commission.

Hmmm....dunno, could this get one in trouble?

My wife is shelling out over $1000 today for Washtenaw Co.

In Washtenaw his case had bad evidence. The judge accepted a guilty plea knowing full well the evidence was bad.

The officer put two small baggies in the evidence envelope. The lab person recorded the content of the envelope as one small baggie.

One of the two couldn't count from one to two. He has never recovered.

I thought it might be a good thing for that section of the Oakland county video record to be in the public. "You, sir, are a drug addict."

Archived