My Son Is In Oakland County Jail Right Now

Is an appeal being filed?

No .. way to complex. To many "other" stuff involved.

We'll just try to get this over for him as quickly as possible.

No probation so he no longer has hooks in him.

The judge has added another suspension onto his license since she sentenced him. She added it after his court date.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I am a medical marijuana patient." The judge told him "you, sir, are a drug addict."

id love to see what this judge's opinion of people in "pain management" programs are who are taking 400+ MG of oxycontin a day. these people are legalized junkies.

what a hypocritical prick.

if i could give 1000 more good props to this post, i would. my thoughts, EXACTLY

Hey Pb I hadn't seen this thread till just now. I hope that judge gets a LOT of complaints about that remark. What a miserable ahole! Obviously biased. We should compile a list of bad judges and spread it around, but also list the decent ones, too and spread that around. I hope the writing under my leaf is readable, it says something that ahole needs to hear.

Sb :growl:

"I am a medical marijuana patient." The judge told him "you, sir, are a drug addict."

id love to see what this judge's opinion of people in "pain management" programs are who are taking 400+ MG of oxycontin a day. these people are legalized junkies.

Peanutbutter,

I am so sorry to hear this happened to your son. These judges who :growl: "legislate from the bench" :growl: instead of following the law need to be shown the error of their ways!

I actually wish for these :devil: hypocrites :notfair: to experience the pain my wife and I are in 24/7, 365 days a year.

We are under the care of a pain management physician. They might as well start arresting all people who take prescription medication as well.

Who is this judge?

Name?

Court?

Thanks!

Mizerman

I KNOW A GUY EATS 2 PHENTYNIL PATHCES AT A TIME

WHAT I THINK IS FUNNY TRYING TO MAKE LIGHT OF THE SITUATION.. IS THE FACT THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE CAUSING PROBLEMS R ELECTED OFFICIALS AND DO NOT REPRESENT THE MAJORITY, WHAT DO THEY THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THERE JOB WHEN ESSENTIALLY THEY R LOCKING UP AND GOING DIRECTLY AGAINST THE GRAIN OF THERE TRUE EMPLOYERS... WHAT KIND OF SENSE DOES THAT MAKE? "MOP THE FLOOR" VOTERS "F U IMA tinkle ON IT" JUDGES/LEO.. THEY R GONNA WALK THEMSELVES RIGHT OUT THE DOOR.. I KNOW IF I WAS THEM I WOULD BE KISSIN M/M A** HEY JUDGES MOST PEOPLE DONT LIKE THERE JOB FOR PERSONAL REASONS BUT IF YOU WANNA KEEP A JOB DO WHAT THE BOSS SAYS.. I THINK A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE R ABOUT TO GET VOTED OUT OF OFFICE WHAT WILL THEY DO BUT BECOME THEY UNEMPLOYED THEY WILL PROBABLY SMOKE A DOOB FROM DEPRESSION AND BACK PAIN FROM KICKING THEMSELVES IN THE A**

It sounds like the judge added an additional suspension of his drivers license AFTER his sentencing.

I was there .. there was no suspension at the time he was sentenced.

After he was in his cell, the judge decided to add more on him.

This judge doesn't care about the law at all.

did he have a Lawyer? these Judges are not right

It sounds like the judge added an additional suspension of his drivers license AFTER his sentencing.

I was there .. there was no suspension at the time he was sentenced.

After he was in his cell, the judge decided to add more on him.

This judge doesn't care about the law at all.

Didn't know they could do that nothing surprises me anymore. Hope he gets out soon.

I recently began watching a program on the Science Channel hosted by Morgan Freeman called "Through the Wormhole". A very good argument can be made that the real universe is on a thin 2-D film around the black hole at the center of our galaxy, and that this 3-D universe we think of as reality is not real at all, but the illusion.

When you responded with the simple "Yes" to my query, it was clear to me that this must be an illusion, that this simply can't be real. I have no other explanation for these weird, unusual human beings who hate their fellow beings so much that they think it is OK to rule over them without their consent. They get pleasure out of causing harm to others, and we have enabled some of them to do it legally.

So, if we have created this situation, we must keep pushing (as so many of you are continuing to do) our elected and un-elected officials to stand for and with us and our individual human rights. These rights must not be forgotten or pushed aside by those who hate us for having them.

We must not concede defeat to these tyrannical judges, lawmakers, leos, elected and non-elected officials, just as we would fight against a king, dictator, gang, thug, mob, or anyone person or persons who have trampled on our individual human rights.

This judge needs to answer for crimes against this individual human and your family.

Any brave prosecutors or elected or non-elected officials out there want to really endear yourselves to your constituents? Go after these rogue judges and leos that are terrorizing individual humans and illegally and without moral or ethical justification destroying the lives of our fellow beings.

Probably not yet, but still pushing...

I often feel I'm in an alternate universe and someday I'll find the portal back to the real one. How I got here is beyond me, I must've slipped through a crack somewhere. The inhumanity I have seen has worn me thin. I never dreamed I'd see so much suffering and so little justice. Compassion isn't just a word, it's a way of life. Some people were absent the day compassion was being handed out. I think I got their portion, which I'd gladly give them if I could, I have plenty to go around. This can't be the only place where humans with so-called intelligence dwell. If it is, this universe is in serious trouble. My heart aches for all those who are unfairly treated by such ignorant turds as this judge is. I WISH those who know better will STAND UP TO THESE IDIOTS. We need MORE good lawyers, good judges, AND good leos to STAND UP AND BE HEARD. See what happens when people get into power with no oversight because the overseers are just as corrupt.

I wish I could find the way back to that better world, I'd take all the good people with me.

Sb

Confirmed.

The judge added more to his sentence after he was out of the court.

Added were another six months suspension of his drivers license. Followed by five more months of restricted drivers license.

Both were added after his sentencing hearing.

pb, so sorry to hear your boy is going thru this-I would be in f&*%n fits over this w/my family locked up for something so W-R-O-N-G!

it definitely sounds like your boy's atty has no f'n clue, and a REAL lawyer might be able to reopen case w/evidence that wasnt introduced (if its worth it to u/him... and if $$ started growing on trees...) but most important is that you just get him OUT-do whatever it takes and then worry about his record when he's able to sit down next to you and discuss it.

I've had some *cough* severe driving record issues here in WI in my youngers days, and failed a pee test at a job (not while under probation) and never expeienced this level of persecution?? Sounds like Judge is tryn to 'make a name' for herself...Im sure we all here could come up with more colorful ones than that which she desires to associated with...but I digress-concentrate on freeing your boy, then clearing up this record and THEN getting that a**clown of a Judge out of her office and into the Unemployment Office!

• 5 weeks later...

Complaints to the judicial tenure board are generally useless unless the judge is a chronic drunk pedophile. Look up the cases in which judges are disciplined and you will see what I mean.

However, the attorney failing to vigorously defend his client? That's worthy of a complaint to the attorney ethics board.

Archived