Pb's Oil

Oh yes.. But mite i suggest just making some and giving it a try.. It works extremely well for my grandmothers arthritic hands and for that i add a bit of wintergreen oil because its a penatrator.. It even releaves my cramps at that certain time of the month.. And puts my rls to sleep.. I LOVE THAT STUFF..

Guest Marywanna

WB,thats what I am going to try on my daughter. She has degenerative disc disease and stenosis in her lumbar spine. She has had 2 surgeries and they just made it worse. She is on heavy duty pain meds,is depressed and says she doesn't like being a drug addict. When I went to pick up her Dilaudid from the Hospital Pharmacy,the Pharmacist said she had been there 2 days earlier to fill her RX. No she wasn't. He was rude as heck so I let him have it right there. Typical of the arrogant attitude of the "medical professional". That jerk backed down like a submissive dog.....you like picking on sick people,well I am sick too.....and just so happened to have enough energy to kick his smartmouth butt. Don't make me mad. You won't like me when I'm mad. :D Maybe I should change my name to "The Angry Patient!"

Oh yes.. But mite i suggest just making some and giving it a try.. It works extremely well for my grandmothers arthritic hands and for that i add a bit of wintergreen oil because its a penatrator.. It even releaves my cramps at that certain time of the month.. And puts my rls to sleep.. I LOVE THAT STUFF..

Annie, how do you use it fro PLS? Sorry if I have not read All, a close friend has RLS, it ruins her evening sometimes.

Proprietary blend? Why? If this is such a miracle cure-all why isnt the recipe posted? What happened to compassion?

How is having a Proprietary blend not compassion? Should Peanut Butter and others share their products as well as their recipes? I think not. The compassion comes from the benefit of the product that one has put their time and effort into developing. If there was a patent, you might have a list of ingredients. That list is one reason why many products do not have a patent. Do you consider kfc, pepsi, and coke as lacking compassion because they do not share their recipes?

When I went to pick up her Dilaudid from the Hospital Pharmacy,the Pharmacist said she had been there 2 days earlier to fill her RX. No she wasn't. He was rude as heck so I let him have it right there. Typical of the arrogant attitude of the "medical professional".

Very typical. They force you to take additive substances and then treat you like a drug addict and make you beg for your medicine.

Guest Marywanna

Well,no more. I cannot listen to my 28 year old kid cry from pain,then try to stop taking the pain meds and get sick. And she is brave,not a big baby about it. This is such bullpoop.I am making her an appt at Cleveland Clinic. She can't even walk,much less drive. She can't crap,she is nauseated,her guts burn and hurt.She took care of me thru 4 ab surgeries and 2 ostomy surgeries. Even though it was very hard on her to do,especially when I was in Cleveland for 10 days. Now I am going into my Pt advocate role like I did for my fellow IBD and Ostomy pts. I have a few precious drops left of the oil,I am going over there now to put it on her surgery scars on her back. If I have to drive out to Ypsi or Dexter,I will. She will need medical help to get off the Dilaudid and Vicoden. I figure her Pain Mgt Dr can help with that part,and will gladly do it since he is the one that signed her MMJ cert.I am officially The Angry Patient. Took me a while to get my gumption back,but I am ready for the fight AGAIN. She fought for me when I couldn't do it myself,now I will do it for her.Thats what COMPASSION is!

I injested some yesterday around 12:20pm. Probably just a 1/2 teaspoon or less. I did not have to take any of my Zofran for nausea and vomiting untill 9pm last night. I usually have take it every 6 hours.I shared the bottle with another person,she took a gulp too. There was still a tiny bit left,so I rubbed it on my RA crippled hand. I am telling you all right now that it took down some of the inflammation and much of the pain. I cannot take opiates or anything for pain so to find something that actually relieved it is like a miracle to me. If only ONE dose did that,imagine what a daily dose could do. I am a skeptic when it comes to pain relief,there is so much crap out there that is advertised I pretty much have tried everything. Including many homeopathic treatments. A crippled thumbs up from me,and I am going to try to get my hands on as much of it as I can,treat myself for a month,then go back to my Rhuematologist and have him compare my monthly bloodwork. If I can get off Methotrexate I would be very happy,it is a nasty drug but the only thing that helps me right now. The only side effect I had was heartburn,so I will take it with a bite of food to try and stop that part. I want to SHOW my DR the effects,he is not especially MMJ friendly,but is open minded about it. Thanks Dutch and PB. I need a barrel of it so I can soak my whole body,lol. :) MW

We joke about filling the hot tub with it.lol

I went broke. I had no more left to give.

Why don't you give away every single thing you own in this world? This is what you're asking of me.

I see that you still have your computer. I know of patients that don't have a computer.

The recipe is every single thing you own in this world? Im not asking for your blood and I'm not asking you to stop making/selling. Nor am I asking you to provide the oil to me free. I am asking you to post the freakin recipe. If it is the cure-all everyone claims it is then why do we have to do a search to find it? Post it on a pinned posting. Seems to me that that is the right thing to do if it indeed is all it's cracked up to be. Heck, sell the recipe if you want. I just don't understand why it needs to be such a secret. You are always posting about the opponents playng with our lives by denying us our meds. So don't deny us the miracle, post the darn thing. I'm an old(ish) man with NO insurance. I have a growth the size of a quarter on my face that I never had looked at because I don't want to pay the greedy docs. (Hell, I can't even buy new freakin dentures!) Hell if I know if it is cancer or not but if i can make up a batch of cure-all without having to pay anything other than my sweat and some of my good buds then tell me how. I don't want simpson oil I want pb cure-all oil, jesus.

The recipe is every single thing you own in this world? Im not asking for your blood and I'm not asking you to stop making/selling. Nor am I asking you to provide the oil to me free. I am asking you to post the freakin recipe. If it is the cure-all everyone claims it is then why do we have to do a search to find it? Post it on a pinned posting. Seems to me that that is the right thing to do if it indeed is all it's cracked up to be. Heck, sell the recipe if you want. I just don't understand why it needs to be such a secret. You are always posting about the opponents playng with our lives by denying us our meds. So don't deny us the miracle, post the darn thing. I'm an old(ish) man with NO insurance. I have a growth the size of a quarter on my face that I never had looked at because I don't want to pay the greedy docs. (Hell, I can't even buy new freakin dentures!) Hell if I know if it is cancer or not but if i can make up a batch of cure-all without having to pay anything other than my sweat and some of my good buds then tell me how. I don't want simpson oil I want pb cure-all oil, jesus.

This is now a different question.

What area do you live in?

This is now a different question.

What area do you live in?

I buy a quantity of bulk proprietary oil that he invented with his own blood, sweat, brains and guts (experimenting with the main ingredient is illegal I hear) and then I infuse with whatever cannabis I can get my hands on. I give a lot of it away too. I would never insult a chef by asking him for a recipe. But I would watch him like a hawk when he cooked it!

Well,no more. I cannot listen to my 28 year old kid cry from pain,then try to stop taking the pain meds and get sick. And she is brave,not a big baby about it. This is such bullpoop.I am making her an appt at Cleveland Clinic. She can't even walk,much less drive. She can't crap,she is nauseated,her guts burn and hurt.She took care of me thru 4 ab surgeries and 2 ostomy surgeries. Even though it was very hard on her to do,especially when I was in Cleveland for 10 days. Now I am going into my Pt advocate role like I did for my fellow IBD and Ostomy pts. I have a few precious drops left of the oil,I am going over there now to put it on her surgery scars on her back. If I have to drive out to Ypsi or Dexter,I will. She will need medical help to get off the Dilaudid and Vicoden. I figure her Pain Mgt Dr can help with that part,and will gladly do it since he is the one that signed her MMJ cert.I am officially The Angry Patient. Took me a while to get my gumption back,but I am ready for the fight AGAIN. She fought for me when I couldn't do it myself,now I will do it for her.Thats what COMPASSION is!

go get em grrl

we need more angry patients FIRING their doctors

If one cares to look on the web there are several versions of topical cannabis-based oils targeting arthritic pain. This one was suggested by Cheapo Charlie.

While I wouldn't presume to suggest his recipes work as well as PB's oil, it is one possibility to consider.

Start with about a pint of extra-virgin olive oil.

Soak one cup of chopped osha root in the oil for at least a month at room temperature. Osha, or bear root is an old native American medicine. Details are located on wikipedia.

Upon completion of the soak, strain the olive oil through a cheesecloth to remove the osha root solids.

Place osha root infused oil in double boiler. Add an appropriate amount of MMJ. About a quarter ounce of smaller popcorn flower clusters per cup of oil is suggested.

Heat for ninety-minutes in the double boiler. Do not let the boiler run dry of water. Heat only enough to bring to water in the boiler to a slow (not rolling) boil.

After completion of the infusion of cannabis, remove oil from heat and strain through cheesecloth to remove the MMJ.

Add approximately one TBS of clove oil. Clove oil seems to activate the MMJ when the oil is applied topically. You might want to experiment with the actual amount of clove oil used.

While not necessary for pain relief, clary sage oil, myrrh or another aromatic oils may be added change the odor although some prefer the unadulterated smell of the osha/cannabis oil itself.

Cheapo also is experimenting with adding a TBS of bees wax to thicken the oil to make an ointment rather than an oil.

I make no claims for this product and would suggest considering using PB's recipe unless cost considerations necessitate not doing so.

Guest Marywanna

I had enough left in the bottle to thoroughly coat the scar area,and used my finger gently to press so she could tell me where the actual pain was. I used my crippled up pointer finger,so that got coated well too. My swelling went down in about 30 minutes. Visibly. And my finger joint was not painfull to bend,or touch. Next time I am taking picks for you guys to see. My daughter was up and around today,she said she slept right thru her dosing time,but didn't wake up in horrible pain. I am hopeful that we can get her off this deadly drug regiment. That will in turn give her a more positive outlook,and she will feel better in body and mind. I really do believe attitude helps in healing.

• 7 months later...

Archived