Anyone Have Any Schematics On Building A System Exactly Like This?

BubbleBerryKush

BEST DWC SYSTEM EVER???? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

LINK

I love the system, 9 plants is perfect, no need to veg a ton before since the growth on these is insane!!!

I see they use special 13-18 gallon individual plant sites....and I am having trouble finding anything this size that is water proof....

someone has to have an idea on how to build this....

Not the best. The best is when you build it yourself. They need to incorporate NFT and a better aerating system(each bucket needs a bubbler/air hose). Plus with this system res temp is critical. I don't see a chiller. Needs to be SWC instead. The rigid PVC doesn't allow move ability. Res. is not big enough. Tub is not big enough for root system. Roots in those PVC will stop the flow. Net pot is not big enough for medium. I see in their diagram that they use horizontal lighting. Big waste. Light penetration is limited.

4K for the XXL13. `Surely, your not serious.' `Yes I am, And don't call me Shirley.' Hey AvgJoe, I said another funny. :rock:

This needs to be Krustified.

Yep what he said ^.

4000? this is a load of bullchit. you could build bubblegrowers big DWC system for im guessing less than 300 bucks.

what an incredible waste of money this is. DIY is the way to go! these companies must be making a killing selling chumps these insanely overpriced pre-fab hydro systems.

it's mind boggling.

BEST DWC SYSTEM EVER???? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

LINK

I love the system, 9 plants is perfect, no need to veg a ton before since the growth on these is insane!!!

I see they use special 13-18 gallon individual plant sites....and I am having trouble finding anything this size that is water proof....

someone has to have an idea on how to build this....

actually looks no different than hydro set-ups we did in the 70s using a diatom aquarium filter as the pumping system which actually worked quite well, the idea of constantly moving

nutrients/water is a good idea!!, but with a little imagination,

you could very easily construct your own tub system however the res. would be cheaper

to buy than build !the plumbing is the easy part the water flows in one direction only!

if you have any questions feel free to ask me

yer bro in battle SCREWY1 ;)

I guess I am having a problem conceptualizing the portion of the system that "brings the water back" to the RES....

and what kind of pump is it? where can I get the large rigid plastic containers.....I might say screw it and just use round buckets....screwy1 is there any chance you have a parts list?

II am also going to want to be able to hook up an inline water chiller by the way....

does anyone know where I could get 10 gallon hard plastic buckets? Also I need to know what pumps to use....also how to hook this thing up?

I want to get this up an running fully in 2 months.....so I need to build a room and get this mocked up......I will show you what I can do with 9 plants and two 1k lights.....then see if I need to up the ante to four 1k lights.....

if I cant get this built in time, I will just go with 4 plants and one 600.....

Archived