Michigan Police To Carry Test Strips To Test Salivia For Drugs (Thc) Ect.

420Peace HarveyWallbanger,

Welcome into the 3ma...

I liked the way yo think We can beat the Marijuana Haters at the ballot box again like 2008...

and let your State Rep Know It...

wonderin if u'll ever c irony in using 'peace' and 'hate' in so many of ur brilliant posts? u hold ur view; they hold their view - that is life

Can you give a source re the THC timeframe-"...smoking "...2-4 hours prior to the test" ?

So if you medicated at 6:00 pm, you would be safe to drive re the saliva test at 6:00 am the following morning ?

Am I correct in assuming that the THC metabolite is NOT picked up by the saliva test ?

Dr. Jinx

http://www.redwoodtoxicology.com/documents/services/rtl_oral_datasheet.pdf

48 hours for THC

Marijuana From minutes up to 48 hours

THC (Cannabinoids) From minutes up to 24 hours

http://www.tryi.com/drugsearch/images/Drug%20Detection%20Times%20Urine-Saliva.pdf

Approximate Detection

Time in Urine Approximate Detection Time in Saliva

THC (THC) 50 ng/mL 15-30 Days 6-12 Hours

I try to get my facts where the cops do

-DN

Why are they still trying to compare it to alcohol? Test for it like alcohol? Are they going be testing for vicodines(and many other rx pain killers) which impair your abilities more so than cannabis. I can't say how I REALLY feel it's a little profane.

So I have another question to throw in here... does this THC test tell the difference between that fake cannibiniod K2 and the real THC producing plant (cannabis)?

Another thing 'Birmingham tests' if a caretaker is rolling my joints/packing ones bowl and is subjected to this finger test will that make a conviction in MI courts? (knowing full well the caretaker isn't using the meds)

We need a BS test... this test tell US if whoever is tested comes up positive for BS. Those to be tested are crooked LEO, politicians, lobbyists, doctors and my kids (lying about their dinner being done... LOL)

Hello and welcome. There are some really great people here at 3MA and the FREE growing information is priceless!

Everything you need to know about cultivation, cooking, etc, is available in the forum sections.

If you are able to drive or can get to one join a Compassion Club in your area. You can learn a great deal at CC meetings and network with other QP's and CG's.

I have L-4 / L-5 fused and suffer from Failed Back Surgery Syndrome as well so I understand some of your pain issues.

Glad you're here..

We probably should have some sort of welcome wagon here for people, help em out etc.

thanks for your efforts

Archived