Rally This Monday September 13

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bus from Ypsilanti will leave a little before 11AM

The bus will be going to both locations.

3rd Coast Compassion Center

19 Hamilton

Ypsilanti

Just saw the news report on FOX 2 about the raid of the place up in Dryden.

Now I know why the first stop is the Lapeer County Sheriff's Department! WTF!??? :growl:

They came in and confiscated everyone's medical records - and I presume took all the money and meds - but, no one got arrested?

If they had tried that in Pontiac or Detroit you know how those boys would react and that's EXACTLY why they choose to pick on the medical community. There simply has to be a sit-down meeting with the leaders of our movement, attorneys, and doctors to sit down and discuss this with law enforcement.

People's lives are being ruined as we sit by and watch this process repeat itself over and over and over again.

No matter what someone's views are about a dispensary, these "thugs" from Oakland and Lapeer County are illegally obtaining (STEALING) every single patient's personal information that has done business with these establishments. Not to mention the money and the medicine!!!

We need a group of very powerful attorneys to hold a news conference about this.

I am afraid if this keeps happening then this will escalate into an extremely violent confrontation between legal card-holding patients and caregivers vs. the Nazi/Gestapo Units of Lapeer & Oakland Counties. Maybe this is what they want? Maybe they want someone to fight back?

I implore you to NOT do this. Do NOT give them the fight they so desperately want. We will win this war - but...not like that.

Mizerman

We must always be peaceful. We will always win. If they hit you fall to the ground and get a lawyer. People with guns that beat up sick people are bullies. Law enforcement that breaks the law is a huge negative for them. We have the high ground. We must never surrender the high ground or we will loose everything. Thanks, Bb

what are you saying the MMMA is going to the Rally i sure hope so i already new about the Raid in Dryden i was their at the town hall meeting on the 7th

we all new it was not going to stop until we all stand up for are Rights

How can we get more people to attend next time? Uhhh Perhaps don't hold the rally during a time where the majority of the state isn't at work. Ohh wait this is Michigan I forgot, the majority of the state probably doesn't even have a job. Can u think of a new emerging industry that could possible change that? Hmmmm I wonder...... Not to fret, instead of just criticizing I will also offer a suggestion. A WEEKEND rally at the state capitol in Lansing to demand proper enforcement and, ultimately, IMPROVEMENT AND EXPANSION of this great states medical mariHuana laws. Yours truly here to spread the word for not only positive non-violent activism, but also intelligent and carefully planned activism.

E.S

i was at the last on it was a weekend with Greg F and may be 20 people were their it was the last time Greg did i could see the look in his eyes

he new what was going to happen but no body else saw it coming the MMMA has never been the same with out him and Brad

i miss them

Thank you Greg and Brad

Peace be with you

i was at the last on it was a weekend with Greg F and may be 20 people were their it was the last time Greg did i could see the look in his eyes

he new what was going to happen but no body else saw it coming the MMMA has never been the same with out him and Brad

i miss them

Thank you Greg and Brad

Peace be with you

Bob,

You like wool? Come out on Sept 29-30, http://www.sheepstuff.com/Festival.html

Pretty sure you just might run into Greg there, great festival too. If you come out, call me we go together from our house here if ya want. WOOL BABAY!!! YEAH !!! Winter's coming... I'm a dork

hey all

guys we do now have a forum for event transportation so lets post there under that topics for each event so other who needs rides can have one area to look at and get with ones who can help them out dont have to post all the info as to what the event is just basic stuff like busing pickup route so if there is someone along the way that could be picked up just an idea to try and help so people know its a choice when they dont have the extra money ...

good luck

abbe

Archived