Bartering?

tooldini

It was just a tht don't get yer panties in a bind. Sorry let's all pretend were all new to mj now that its legal. Dealer caregiver scalper whatever u wanna say its all the same.

Obviously, we all think differently. I think MMJ is getting enough bad publicity as it is and its words like this and this type of thinking that adds fuel to that bad publicity. Perhaps your caregiver isn't very compassionate, if they are the same as a scalper or dealer in your opinion. If thats the case, you've probably landed in the right place, there are many legit compassionate caregivers here at MMMA!!! (not sure if most would appreciate being referred to as dealers or scalpers though) I don't want to argue with anyone, I have enought to deal with. I think I better stand up and walk around now, its not easy attempting to get panties out a bind while seated on the glutus maximus. :blink:

I don't wanna argue either and I'm not sayin all caregivers are the same as scalpers and dealers but let's face it most caregivers from what I hear are greedy drug dealers that got a card. I don't have a caregiver I grow for myself. I was jus sayin callin someone something doesn't change what they do. If you call your housekeeper your maid it doesn't change what she does. You can call someone that sells you weed or mmj a caregiver, dealer, or grower and it doent change what they do for you. I think you were missing the point of what I was originally sayin. Hope those panties came out ok ;-)

Think I will say we both made our points and agree with the other somewhat. Life is too short to debate about the petty stuff and there are "bigger fish to fry". Most of us come here with the same purpose in mind, to learn, to help others learn, to help advocate our mmj law and to fellowship with some likeminded individuals. Whether we agree on a word or not, we hopefully have the same "goal" in being here. With that said :thumbsu:

With some tugging and pulling, bending and twisting, my undergarments always have a way of working themselves back to where they should be ;)

• 4 months later...

I finally created a site for mostly just bartering. I am still working on it and since my computer took a crap. maybe some of you could check it out www.marijuanabartering.com and let me know what it may need. Keeping it really simple if I can. Plan on advertising here once I have some cash. Broke man right now so if admins wanna yank it thats understandable :)

I finally created a site for mostly just bartering. I am still working on it and since my computer took a crap. maybe some of you could check it out www.marijuanabartering.com and let me know what it may need. Keeping it really simple if I can. Plan on advertising here once I have some cash. Broke man right now so if admins wanna yank it thats understandable :)

I like it. Will take awhile to catch on but I think it has potential.

LOVE this site will tell my network... keep up the good work!!!!

• 2 years later...

I have heard that the xxxxxxx brings people together that either have a product or service they want to trade for Medical Marijuana. They charge a fee for a membership of 3,6, or 12 months. I do not know the fee but it seems it would be worth it if you had a lot of stuff to trade. I just checked the ad on xxxx and there was a number listed on the article it is xxxxxxxxxx.

I have heard that the xxxxx brings people together that either have a product or service they want to trade for Medical Marijuana. They charge a fee for a membership of 3,6, or 12 months. I do not know the fee but it seems it would be worth it if you had a lot of stuff to trade. I just checked the ad on xxxxx and there was a number listed on the article it is xxxxxxx.

How long have you been affiliated with them?  Does this organization observe proper legal procedure, i.e. no transfer except from caregiver to a patient registered to him/her?

for the love of the our Act man, listen to Highlander. There are no legal transfers of marijuana, not for work performed either. The transfer must be between register cg/patient only, and for the treatment of their ailment, not in payment for goods and services.

tighten it up, before we lose another ability to safely supply the sick, please

You won't give a rats butt about MJ when you don't have food, shelter or water. And nobody will give it to you. If you are too lazy or just too dumb to be ready for an emergency,tough luck. Money will be worthless. Then desperate people will try to take what YOU have. And MJ or Hemp won't matter unless you can eat it.It's the dishonest people that cannot barter. Honest people do it all the time.

bartering is cool, but talking about it, here,when its not legal, is not maybe.

I once registered a construction worker as my patient. He loved to work around the farm here, and didn't have much money. I paid him cash often, he had kids and a wife, was only working part time. Often the long hours of work here would exacerbate his qualifying conditions, and my offering of beautiful meds to alleviate his suffering was taken as a gesture of kindness, just as his hard work was that day. I still paid him cash, even though he was content with just meds often.  we became friends, and he no longer needs to pay for meds, as he has his own garden.