Wild Hemp & Mmj

:goodjob: wildbill thats a good idea. I have never seen any wild hemp plants.

Dude u should come to where i live if u walk back in the woods u can see them all ove the place now that it is weed season agian.

i took about half of them that were growing and moved them to a more secure area!

I am just setting up my grow room, and where I live wild hemp grows all owver around my home I can see plants up to 3 feet tall looking out any window in my home. My question is is there any chance that it could pollenate my mmj plants? I don't know if they are still close enough to cross breed. Thanks to any one who can tell me.

A sealed room is the best protection from wind born pollen. Btw have you ever considered having some of the hemp tested for CBDs?

Could be a over looked resource ;) seeing that some patients want higher CBDs etc.

I would expect more high grade stuff growing wild pretty soon, there are quite a few outdoor growers now

I have yet to see any high grade MMJ that was grown outdoors in the Midwest. Mid-grade, yes. I have some hippie friends in both Wisconsin and Illinois that grew for years outdoors. they had the best outdoor grown smoke I have ever had from this part of the country. It was mid-grade.

There's lots and lots of weed grown illegally throughout the woods all around me. I've been able to meet several growers here over the years. They all think they are growing the best quality, and they are actually growing crap. They're starting to learn since the MMMA was passed, but things happen real slow in my part of the state. We didn't get rid of switchboard operators until 1978!

I have yet to see any high grade MMJ that was grown outdoors in the Midwest. Mid-grade, yes. I have some hippie friends in both Wisconsin and Illinois that grew for years outdoors. they had the best outdoor grown smoke I have ever had from this part of the country. It was mid-grade.

There's lots and lots of weed grown illegally throughout the woods all around me. I've been able to meet several growers here over the years. They all think they are growing the best quality, and they are actually growing crap. They're starting to learn since the MMMA was passed, but things happen real slow in my part of the state. We didn't get rid of switchboard operators until 1978!

Some of the best smoke i've ever had was Michigan outdoor grown back in the 80's. The quality was better than most of the indica's I've tried since.