Rsd Pain ! Help

jinx

I have a 35 yr old female who badly injured her knee in an auto accident. She suffers from the excruciating pain of RSD or Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. Is there anyone out there who has had the good fortune of finding that MMJ is helpful with this rare and horribly debilitating condition ?

Many thanks,

Dr. Jim

I have a 35 yr old female who badly injured her knee in an auto accident. She suffers from the excruciating pain of RSD or Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. Is there anyone out there who has had the good fortune of finding that MMJ is helpful with this rare and horribly debilitating condition ?

Many thanks,

Dr. Jim

Yes, yes and yes. I also have RSD in my food due to a knee injury. You are right, it is rare and horribly painful. Thank you for believing her.

Medical marijuana does help my burning and pain. Please have her give it a try. I knew a woman who has RSD throughout her entire body and lived on morphine.

Good luck to your patient. The level of pain she is describing is real and medical marijuana will help her to deal with it in both the mind and the body.

I would also suggest a topical oil made with alcohol and the leaves of plants. This oil tends to sooth and slightly numb the area. I understand that the RSD pain comes from inside but the combination of the relaxation of the body from marijuana along with the oil seems to provide some relief for me.

Archived