The If I Get Raided Thread

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends on whether you have a cat or a CAT (like the one in Tarzan's signature line!) :)

I thought of cats because I own some (all nice kitties)... But I had a friend that had a huge mane coon that was mean as all get out.. I gotta imagine that if LEO would be willing to shoot any dog, they might be willing to shoot a 30 pound ball of mean meow.

I thought of cats because I own some (all nice kitties)... But I had a friend that had a huge mane coon that was mean as all get out.. I gotta imagine that if LEO would be willing to shoot any dog, they might be willing to shoot a 30 pound ball of mean meow.

...and they have! I know personally of an account where a law enforcement official ( actually the undersheriff) drew his service weapon and shot a furry feline friend in East Jordan! They were called to the residence for a domestic dispute. Upon arrival killed the family cat and the bullet went through a water supply line in the basement! Flooding ensued!

The cop is a old west trigger happy soul and was eventually let go after he was stalking his wife that wanted a divorce badly. Ironically, today he is a sargeant on the East Jordan City Police force! The" Good ole' boy system" is alive and well up here!

Recently, the Johnny " JOLT" team busted a medical outdoor grow at the word of an overzealous cop and an assistant prosecutor! Ill post a link late to a visor of the caregiver telling his version of what happened from hearing the helicopter coming to going to jail. This is far from over, but there hasn't been a word of it on the news! I think they know they screwed up. Look at Eric L. VanDussen's content. The video and pictures of the grow are there. Arial view and all! Be safe and protect your animals and your rights. We as patients have been given a set of rights and low is angry about it. The law gives them less authority instead of more and they f-ing hate it! Be vigilant but not combative. I suggest everyone have a printed copy of the law in its entirety so as to avert any negative consequences. Should you be raided, you can show the lead detective the black and white of it, and possibly talk them out of uprooting your grow and sorting it out in court like so many have had to do. Enough outa me, just a few points I thought i would make! Thanks for reading! Shalom

Wonderful thread! Unfortunately every raid situation will be so different..

I wish we were given the opportunity to answer the door, but the guns and pushing got in the way.

i was given to chance to open the door and did not open it it was one of the smartest thing i have done the Leo's were asking me all the time why didn't open the door

they did not even have a warrant if they had they would have not Knocked

Also a good idea if you have video survelience I have seen many systems that work thru the web and you can view online and thru your phone. I think it would not be too difficult to have those videos remotely stored on a server in another country maybe Canada or anywere really. That way they are safe for REAL

Yes the dogs will be shot. A friend of mine is a firefighter, and told me that the polices "new" policy concerning a dog in a raid is to just shoot it. They see it as easier to just shoot the dog than to worry about it biting someone and all that.

So let me get this right... If you kill a police dog you go to prison for murdering a police officer. Yet the police can shoot your dog, on a unlawful raid without penalty's...

Guest Mr_smith

Good idea about an intercom. I'm doing that. So that way I don't have to answer the door I can just say call my attorney.

I have considered the DVR thing and may do that too. Even the cheap ones are $500+ for a four camera system. Nice thing is they don't record if there is no movement.

The problem is we had rights in the 70s and 80s. Not so much today. Back when we were young you told a cop he could not search your car and you were done. Not so today. They just lie and say they smelled something or the dog alerted even when he didn't. Truth is I think I am smarter today because of the videos I posted. I never considered if you are innocent and tell the complete truth what you say can still make you guilty in court.

Seriously, I have been preaching the content of those videos forever. If more people would spend the 30 mins or whatever it is to watch them, the prison system would have a few less mouths to feed :/

If someone saves money for a defense fund, then gets raided, their assets get frozen, right? So then what? Hope the lawyer can unfreeze the account so they can get paid? There has to be a way. People have the right to defend themselves and have that money set aside if they're able to save it.

The shame of this whole thing is how many who are raided ARE TOTALLY LEGAL. This crap has to STOP.

Victimless crime, aye?

Sb

This is what i have set up and I'll be setting this

up to record on another hard drive over the internet .... :thumbsu:

I've got cameras in my Grow Room and All over the property

and inside my house , including hidden cameras soon ... :thumbsu:

Night Owl FS-8500 Network DVR Security System - H.264

, 8 Channel, 500GB, Smart 3G Cell Phone and iPhone Access...

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6429078&csid=_23

On Sale for : $399.99

Plus a very large House Safe comes in handy ... :thumbsu:

Plus a few other things i will not share on forum .... :thumbsu:

Archived