My Case Is Over

My case is over for those who don't know I was busted December 2008 21 months ago my charges were MFG 5-45 killos Maintaining a drug house and felony fire arm I never sold any thing. Any way long story short all my charges were dropped I received one count misdemeanor possession and got one year probation. Thank You every one that supported me in my time of need.. Feels good that it is finally over.

:notfair:

My case is over for those who don't know I was busted December 2008 21 months ago my charges were MFG 5-45 killos Maintaining a drug house and felony fire arm I never sold any thing. Any way long story short all my charges were dropped I received one count misdemeanor possession and got one year probation. Thank You every one that supported me in my time of need.. Feels good that it is finally over.

You still had to cop to a misdemeaner and a year probation which is on your record and had to pay probation and lawyer fee's. Glad your free..Just a shame it took that long and all that money for the courts. :notfair: Congrats.. :goodjob:

can you still use your Meds? am glad it's over to are case is still in court maybe another 2 years too go:bong2:

yea I didn't loose any rights sucks having to wait for court to be over lots of stress and lose of money. I could medicate but I can't because of money situations me making bad choices like going out with the wrong girl for so long now I'm just trying to keep a roof over my head no car yet ect. Hope you are not in court for that long 2 more years is a long time but I know you will win.

You still had to cop to a misdemeaner and a year probation which is on your record and had to pay probation and lawyer fee's. Glad your free..Just a shame it took that long and all that money for the courts. :notfair: Congrats.. :goodjob:

Thanks I got a 7411 so when probation is done my record will be clean.

Guest Medicinal Patient

Great news dude! Glad this nightmare for the most part is behind you now. I am sure someone can donate some overages in your area if people know your general location. Hope you find some relief soon too.

congratulations Jason happy to hear some good news.your very welcome for the support.peace and love

Part of my plea was that all seized items except the guns would be returned. That sounds good to me but I don't plan on growing anything anytime soon. It cost to much when raided I'd rather be in pain all day then getting raided again. Not good when you feel this way.

Exaactly.....the courts need to be taken down in a big RICO case. They are the biggest raketeers besides the IRS, MILITARY and a few other branches of Government.

tinkle on them for messing with Medical MJ patients. Go after the METH< CRACK< OR HEROIN.

Im glad its over for you dude! I know excactly how you feel, waiting while the courts have say and control over your imediate future!

Ive been fighting them in my own lil ways, but im done, I feel very fortunate to have come thru 3 posession charges in the last yr, in 3 dif countys alpena, alcona and roscomon. I have been popped in the middle of no where 2 of the times,,im medicating in doors from now on,

I wont grow at my own home out of fear also! I rent a locked sealed room for that, in parts unknown!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Im glad its over for you dude! I know excactly how you feel, waiting while the courts have say and control over your imediate future!

Ive been fighting them in my own lil ways, but im done, I feel very fortunate to have come thru 3 posession charges in the last yr, in 3 dif countys alpena, alcona and roscomon. I have been popped in the middle of no where 2 of the times,,im medicating in doors from now on,

I wont grow at my own home out of fear also! I rent a locked sealed room for that, in parts unknown!

Peace

FTW

Jim

i think we all knows were LOL

Out of curiosity, how much did you have cause if it was into the 5-45 kilos that seems a bit high, sorry for the pun, and also what was up with the felony fire arm? How did you get them to drop that im impressed. Grats on getting off with only probation but still sucks you have to have that even.

Out of curiosity, how much did you have cause if it was into the 5-45 kilos that seems a bit high, sorry for the pun, and also what was up with the felony fire arm? How did you get them to drop that im impressed. Grats on getting off with only probation but still sucks you have to have that even.

27 small flowering plants no were near 5-45 kilos or the 11-99 pounds.. I might have had between 1/4 ounce to 1/2 ounce per plant they were small they were for me I never sold any thing. The fire arms were given to me by a family member when I was 12years old a shot gun and a 22 rifle all legal but having them while committing a felony makes them illegal. Took a long time to be over the cost and stress was something I wouldn't wish on anybody. I'm just glad it's over I was lucky I did well I had a great Attorney who faught hard for me and produced good results Edward Czuprynski www.bayjustice.com hes a great Attorney he's also a Marijuana Activist the only person in u.s history to go to federal prison for less than 2 grams of cannabis.

Glad to see your feeling better about your situation.Mine has gone way to far to make any plea bargins with them

Good luck keep your nose clean :)

Thanks just waiting to see if I get some of my stuff back part of my plea was that they would return everything except the guns not holding my breath.

Archived