Clones Available!

Mr. Brooks

I can vouch for Dave and his product too. He really knows his stuff and is'nt afraid to share his knowlege with newbies. He has great healthy clones and shares extra seeds. He goes out of his way to help his patients. It looks like whoever is having an attitude problem is in the minority.

this guy king of buds is a jealous kid of rockin les paul. Me and him have never met of worked together on any projects. he is just mad that I get respect in the community for helping people and being real. i speak my mind nd don't take NO BULL. that is true but be a shady person thats not me. i go out of my way to help people and spread love.

My karma is good. he is lying and spreading rumors like a child. what a joke. he nees to get out and start doing some activity in the community and then come and talk some BS. I bet the kid has never evenbeen to a protest or donated any money or time to any PRO MJ groups. i do both regularly. this kid would not say a word of his toough talkin to my face we both know that.

I am over wasting my time even thinking about his.

well f%&k you dave. one of my good friends tryd meeting up with you tho and u were noethin but full of hot air. yea rockinlespaul is my dad and? ive been to many events, cc meetings, ive helped people with there grow plenty of times. SO when i tryd dealing with you say thing, i have clones but no finished product so u can see what it is like. your phone is even dissconnectd right now. whats up with that? AND were is the kid around here cause im 26 and will k%&k your f!%k a$$ dave!!! so now your acting the kid comparing your life to mine. way to go dave i thought you dont stoop that low!!! noethin like callin the kettle black.

I think we are all forgeting we are on the same side. I think everyone involved here should just mind their own p's and q's. We have a big enough fight ahead of us already with LEO and all the other issues, do we really need to do all this?

Dave...don't send me or my son threatening pm's or there will be a problem. Do your thing, I'll do mine and it will all be cool. Chris....chill. Let's all chill. Everyone chill.

we should all be standing side by side in unity, not arguing.

" were is the kid around here cause im 26 and will k%&k your f!%k a$$ dave!!!"

26 huh? That's funny cause it appears as though u are 12. You can kick the donkey of a guy online you never met? But even moreso I have to assume both of you are card holders for medical reasons, is fighting really something you should be doing?

I know neither of you but responses like the one above doesn't bring knowledge or education to these great forums, so how about you have a little more class and argue points with some intellect.

hey everyone we will be having some clones available, so if ur in need of some new strains or just starting out let us now what u need. The strains we have available right now: White rhino. strains available in 2-4 weeks: strawberry chronic, white widow, and possibly the original chronic! so drop us an email and let us know what u want for your patients!!

This is what this post started as. Why do they all go this way.

im done replying to this post. someone said they had clones available and then it turned into this. i was telling how my friend had met dave and was very dissapointed with the clones he got thats it. then it turned into this bit mess. this is what dave sent to me in a pm. thats why i just posted that.

Sent Today, 01:04 PM

listen kid yuor 1 step awy from me going after you and i am older so if I go off you will not like it.

I have people that have been in your grow OP...it sucks. And I know they guy because he is respecteed in the community. Your a young kid so watch what u say. I have been gropwing for over 12 yrs since I was at WMU in an apartment. I ask an occasional question from a seasoned master grower thats about it. You are jealous obviously because I am a professional. How about this lets meet in person and let me see you talk your childish shiet to my face. You tough enough for that..?

Step down solder or you will be shut down. and i am saying this seriously. look at the people that took my back on your posts.

GROW UP. learn how to grow.

looks like i should quit growing cause i suck at it!!!! i wonder how someone seen my grow? kinda scary after he said that!!

im done replying to this post. someone said they had clones available and then it turned into this. i was telling how my friend had met dave and was very dissapointed with the clones he got thats it. then it turned into this bit mess. this is what dave sent to me in a pm. thats why i just posted that.

Sent Today, 01:04 PM

listen kid yuor 1 step awy from me going after you and i am older so if I go off you will not like it.

I have people that have been in your grow OP...it sucks. And I know they guy because he is respecteed in the community. Your a young kid so watch what u say. I have been gropwing for over 12 yrs since I was at WMU in an apartment. I ask an occasional question from a seasoned master grower thats about it. You are jealous obviously because I am a professional. How about this lets meet in person and let me see you talk your childish shiet to my face. You tough enough for that..?

Step down solder or you will be shut down. and i am saying this seriously. look at the people that took my back on your posts.

GROW UP. learn how to grow.

looks like i should quit growing cause i suck at it!!!! i wonder how someone seen my grow? kinda scary after he said that!!

KB ...I just hope I meet u in person. enuff talking. U better be as quick as your mout is cuz I will shut it down....DO NOT EVER WISH that which u cannot back up.

Till the day we meet. YOUNG PUNK. SAY YOUR PRAYERS WE NEVER MEET and I was at the protest...your just a yapper like a ankle bittin Chihuahua. all talk.

KB ...I just hope I meet u in person. enuff talking. U better be as quick as your mout is cuz I will shut it down....DO NOT EVER WISH that which u cannot back up.

Till the day we meet. YOUNG PUNK. SAY YOUR PRAYERS WE NEVER MEET and I was at the protest...your just a yapper like a ankle bittin Chihuahua. all talk.

I give up.... :thumbsd:

See you soon.

I thought name calling and threats were against the rules on this site?

I have received similar threats from this person in PM's

Enough is enough already !

Mr. Brooks, PM me when the Chronic is ready, please. :thumbsu:

Hey Dave, I want that Shiskaberry. Buddy pal. :D

hey indica the chronic should be available in about two to four weeks but we do clones on a per request basis only so we are not sitting on a bunch. so we will let you know when they are ready to be cut and you can tell us how many.

I thought name calling and threats were against the rules on this site?

I have received similar threats from this person in PM's

Enough is enough already !

Glaucoma your the same guy that said you were gonna call the POLICE on me...R U serious man..? lol...ur something else PAL.

well f%&k you dave. one of my good friends tryd meeting up with you tho and u were noethin but full of hot air. yea rockinlespaul is my dad and? ive been to many events, cc meetings, ive helped people with there grow plenty of times. SO when i tryd dealing with you say thing, i have clones but no finished product so u can see what it is like. your phone is even dissconnectd right now. whats up with that? AND were is the kid around here cause im 26 and will k%&k your f!%k a$$ dave!!! so now your acting the kid comparing your life to mine. way to go dave i thought you dont stoop that low!!! noethin like callin the kettle black.

LOL..@ KING DILWEED....my phone is off to the public. those that need me have my other number. I am no longer working with any because I have a waiting list PUNK<<<. When you get good enough you will have people hounding at your phone as well. All my plants are spoken for primarily in the entiriety. All I do is call and say it's ready...meet within 24 hrs because it's done that quick. In and out. No selling or BS'in. My Patients are chompin at the bits to try my new flavors and creations that are on rotation. So station your craini -ation and get some homegrown stimulation. Son trip into my room, get hit with that bright bloom, bloom...BOOM. Kick u down KA-BOOM...knock u out...with my skunks, thats right a slam dunks, u is just a punks, I'm so fuxin Crunks, high off my purple koosh, so jus get down and kiss my BIG IRISH TOOSH.

When your good at what you do and love what you do it shows in your final product. And you are rewarded for bring good organic medicinal product to market.

AAnd since your ummm on your like 2nd grow...hahahaa you don't know nuthin cuz the KING OF READIN MJ BOOKS...and talks big. Try I first grew in college over a decade and learned from a Master GURU of Kalamazoo Valley's finest.

So funny how some people just do not know when to stay quite.

LOL..@ KING DILWEED....my phone is off to the public. those that need me have my other number. I am no longer working with any because I have a waiting list PUNK<<<. When you get good enough you will have people hounding at your phone as well. All my plants are spoken for primarily in the entiriety. All I do is call and say it's ready...meet within 24 hrs because it's done that quick. In and out. No selling or BS'in. My Patients are chompin at the bits to try my new flavors and creations that are on rotation. So station your craini -ation and get some homegrown stimulation. Son trip into my room, get hit with that bright bloom, bloom...BOOM. Kick u down KA-BOOM...knock u out...with my skunks, thats right a slam dunks, u is just a punks, I'm so fuxin Crunks, high off my purple koosh, so jus get down and kiss my BIG IRISH TOOSH.

When your good at what you do and love what you do it shows in your final product. And you are rewarded for bring good organic medicinal product to market.

AAnd since your ummm on your like 2nd grow...hahahaa you don't know nuthin cuz the KING OF READIN MJ BOOKS...and talks big. Try I first grew in college over a decade and learned from a Master GURU of Kalamazoo Valley's finest.

So funny how some people just do not know when to stay quite.

I know you like to rile people up online and all but dude...

GET OVER YOURSELF ALREADY. :rolleyes::thumbsd:

KOB...IGNORE him from now on.

Yeah he drove 12 clones to me from Detroit to Battle Creek , they were the best clones I have ever bought. I always got clones from a buddy and got them for around a clone (watered down and in pellets) so when I found out clones were I was a little sketchy about spending more money with someone I didn't even know. I sent Dave (dlovas) a PM and figured I would give it a shot. When he showed up with the clones I thought he was getting the short end of the stick, they had 7-8 nodes and were a perfectly green. He even called me a couple times throughout the cycle to check on how things were going. I just wanted to write this because I am sure there are others out there that are getting started or having problems cloning and are sketchy just like I was about getting clones from a stranger, there is good people out there with good product you just gotta look!

Ok everyone could you post pics of the results of your clones - Maybe if you post the results of the buds that come from each persons clones, then that will help people to decide. Let's just not get angry over somthing as trivial as this.

Yep, ya'll should put your money were your mouth is and post some pics of the clones in flower ! Instead of gettin all "jerry springer" on the boards. I'll tell ya one thing. I wouldn't buy clones from anyone who acts like this. No matter what the pics looked like.